What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ danbo-rumansion ] [ ダンボールマンション ] Pretty Princess Party / プリティ・プリンセス・パーティー (RE116878) (RJ116878)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, this came out today it looks like. Or was updated today. Whichever.

Seems to be a regular H-RPG but with a side battle system. Has both sprite rape and H-CGs. Also clothing destruction.

DLSite Link:

Preview Images:

Download+Partial Translation Links:

Partial Translation (by yariel)

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pretty Princess Party (RJ116878)

Hahaha, got posted while I was making this one.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp, This thread came a bit late. I already beat it.

Not sure if I missed a few things though. There's some chest in the final dungeon that I can't open and when you beat the final boss you get to continue the game, but the game over scenes from final boss can't be found as CG.

I'll just write here how many "portals" I have in the magic key room thing you get at one point of the game.

Portals:
6 Town portals
12 Dungeon portals

CG:
13 Green Portals
5 Blue portals
3 Red portal*
* Get all CG from church, also second town pub seems to have one scene when you talk to bartender.

Can anyone confirm if this is all? The red CG portals positions make it look like there could be more.

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i need save this game

i fight final boss and i dead and game over

i play this game just now have game over and i Must play agin

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought the MEGA link came from some Chinese guy's blog on eyny.com in the first place, though? I'm nearly certain it's his, since he'd been uploading his games to Google Drive even before he started putting up the MEGA links.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Randoms? Oh that is something I haven't seen for a while. You disregard the views of people you do not know personally because you cannot counter them. Very classy.

Here's a hint Mr. Tough, just because you don't see someone face to face, doesn't mean they have nothing to teach you. Perhaps one day when you are older and wiser you might learn something from this exchange. I'd like to think the first thing you learn is how to control your temper and not fly off the handle at the slightest provocation.

There is more to be learned, of course, but even the best student doesn't learn it all from one lesson.

Now back on topic, about how long is this game? And how is the conveyance in it? I really get annoyed by games that have insanely large worlds with no clear directions if you don't speak Jap. From these kinds of games I kind of like clear-ish directions, or at least easily solvable by trial and error.

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, uh, ignoring all the idiocy. I've finished three dungeons and I've got a whirlwind in front of me. Who do I have to talk to in order to get rid of it? I thought I tagged everyone, but I'm sure I am missing something stupid.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, uh, ignoring all the idiocy. I've finished three dungeons and I've got a whirlwind in front of me. Who do I have to talk to in order to get rid of it? I thought I tagged everyone, but I'm sure I am missing something stupid.
I assume you're in the second town. I don't remember very well, but if you need the bug forest I think you need to talk to people instead the Pub, and if you need the beach dungeon I think it's some random person in the town you need to talk to. Maybe the person in front of the Armor Shop?

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assume you're in the second town. I don't remember very well, but if you need the bug forest I think you need to talk to people instead the Pub, and if you need the beach dungeon I think it's some random person in the town you need to talk to. Maybe the person in front of the Armor Shop?
Just knowing beach was the trick. I'd unlocked it, but since the entrance doesn't look like anything but a normal tile...thanks.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Does anyone know if losing and getting raped have any repercussions at all?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hilde, the game runs at a time 2 x times as fast XD?
No idea how I did it.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Hilde, the game runs at a time 2 x times as fast XD?
No idea how I did it.
Press the D key and it will turn on "frameskip mode"
Press D key again to turn it off. You can also press and hold A key to swap between frameskip mode on and OFF (letting go of the A key)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Press the D key and it will turn on "frameskip mode"
Press D key again to turn it off. You can also press and hold A key to swap between frameskip mode on and OFF (letting go of the A key)
Thanks

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i finished the game except, like the dude up there, i can't open the locked chest in the last dungeon
from what i COULD understand through agth, to open it, we need all the items that gives skills to do it, though i sure as hell have no idea what i'm missing.
currently i got fire, wind, electric, blind and power up skills.

comradered

Reputation score

>The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Well shit. Is mega starting to go down mediafire's path?

Anyone willing to upload or something? Much thanks.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Following Mediafire is probably the safest route for Kim Dotcom right now.

We'll see this game resurface at one of the usual websites most likely unless the owner is adamant and pursues them.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well there seem alot leak in other website so don't need to worry so much ( at least its up in 3 website i know of)
I guess the old tradition way like "google it" is the easiest ad best way to find it

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

//mega.co.nz/#!6MAywQwb!GBU1ihG-9FVCcOQvhC03TxXQtD4K4SbBHJUEyP3wU9E
And the link is down :(

Edit:
Uploaded:

Junocloud:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.