What's new

RPG [ボコボコ877] Ultimate Fighting Girl (RJ119247)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it might just be ecchi and not hentai but I posted it here since it's in maniax

basic gameplay video

I'm impressed with the battle system

edit

games and videos by the maker
password boko

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl

It says R-15 so I'm guessing it'll only have ecchi.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seems pretty good... commands wise kinda troublesome, i'm bad with these kinds...we'll see, i'll play...

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man.. this game is f*kin hard -.-"
and how block when the girl kick yours balls?!

And.. i tried the other game, but is even more hard!! kkkkk
Someone beat the girl?

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the trial, you cant beat the girl no matter what. If she drops below half health, the commands go faster than what human reaction time can do.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow even his free games are hard haha. I'm trying to beat the 2nd one (the one with the chinese dress lady) I figured out how to block and attack but how do you escape from grabs?

FakShark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To escape the grabs, I used to press up,down,left,right, but I think just pressing the arrow keys as fast as possible works.

To block the low-blow kicks, you just have to be quick. The reaction time is much faster.

After beating her once, you can't beat her again right? (Talking about the 2nd one by the way, not the maid one.)

Little thing, if you press "c" once than "x" twice and pick music, you get to a menu with all of the attacks animations listed.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He ripped off morrigan's voice for the chinese dress girl. XD

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To escape the grabs, I used to press up,down,left,right, but I think just pressing the arrow keys as fast as possible works.

To block the low-blow kicks, you just have to be quick. The reaction time is much faster.

After beating her once, you can't beat her again right? (Talking about the 2nd one by the way, not the maid one.)

Little thing, if you press "c" once than "x" twice and pick music, you get to a menu with all of the attacks animations listed.
She'll perform a low-blow if u hold on to shift while guarding(trying to atk when the target is yellow) for 4 times...so only attack when the target is green.

To go into the menu with her various attack animations, there's no need to press x twice. doing so will result in u selecting the "low health" option. Select battle start as usual and choose your preferred life level. Only press x during the difficulty select for the menu to appear later on.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the trial, you cant beat the girl no matter what. If she drops below half health, the commands go faster than what human reaction time can do.
If we're talking about the boko2.zip game, I managed to beat it by cheating. There's no real "conclusion" or "victory screen," just a few lines of dialog and then you get kicked back to the main menu.

First health bar depleted:
ふぅん、なかなかやるじゃない。見直したわ。
でも、すぐ後悔することになるわ。私を本気にさせてしまったことを、ね。

Second health bar depleted:
ま、まさか本気の私がこんな奴に…。
悔しいけど認めるわ、私の負けよ。
さぁ、貴方の好きにして…。

Apparently you aren't supposed to win; the whole thing is a sexual fantasy about getting beaten up by a girl :)

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just to let you guys know your not suppoes to win. your suppoes ro lose. thats what kind of game it is. your person gets beat up and you just watch a lot got the girls boobs jiggle around. i see can't believe this is a game. why not just make it alittle mini movie or something =w=;;;

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

He did. He has tons of mini movies on his site xD.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked seeing that "guy" getting massacred by the girls of several ways. (on movies)

but i can only beat on "first round", man...that grab... is terrible to get out -.-

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has been released today:

One word of warning: Don't download the game from 18hentai.org; the links there are fake.

Vazdah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been released today:
(removed link due to needing 15 posts)

One word of warning: Don't download the game from 18hentai.org; the links there are fake.
Thanks for the heads up and rep up because of the warning ahead of time. This game looks to be fun from what I have seen in the OPs video link.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, this game is hard to get. The only download link that I've found that looks legit (file size matches the stated file size on DLsite) is this:

Sadly you need a premium account at rapidgator to be able to download... it doesn't happens to be that someone here has a premium account there and can download and then upload it somewhere else?

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

something i liked about one of the videos is when she step on his face in POV camera angle.

i hope he made it in his third game.

btw i found ryushare link but also it does need premium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.