What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ GIMANJYO] ぎまんじょ MAGIC -destination of heat- RE137265 RJ137265

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ke's newly released game, Currently in alpha version, contains vore and a ryona scene, looking at the creature files so far there will be much room for improvement.

side note: sorry for lack of details, as reading japanese is not my forte.

Nicely summarized review courtsy of Stiltz~

I didn't have a chance to look at it this morning, but now that I have, wow.

First of all, this is an alpha release of the game. Basically it's a test to make sure the game even works for everyone, and to get feedback on it. Ke is going to continue working on it with that feedback in mind.

That said, while in many ways it's a pretty typical RPG so far, I really like the things about it which are different. Sefi's special is a bit overpowered since its success rate is fairly high against common mobs (not so much on bosses), and with her blocking them, Selena's kick is easy to pull of for obscene amounts of damage. Granted, this really slows the pace of combat down, so it feels really rewarding to change it up and use other moves than just those two. Plus it does have a drawback, though it can be hard to notice at first.

For people who either haven't tried it, or didn't mess with trying to understand how everything works, the game uses MP as a first line of defense. When they run out of MP, then they start taking HP damage. That means getting hit can reduce your ability to cast spells or use abilities...except that MP is restored every turn. However, this is only true as long as the characters have stamina. How much stamina they have is how much MP they have restored each turn, though you can't view it in battle (it's the yellow bar in the menu though). When you run out of stamina, every point of MP is limited, which means you'll burn through it either by using spells or getting hit, and without it being restored, your characters will die very quickly. Having a high stamina, on the other hand, makes battles much easier, since you have more MP each turn to work with, and when defending, you should restore more MP than is lost to attacks. From what I can tell, your HP and MP are both fully restored after each battle, so you can still fight on no stamina, but don't expect to beat a boss like that. On a less related note, clothing damage seems to happen randomly, and the higher the amount of damage taken, the more likely it seems to trigger it.

For technical demo showcasing what the game will have, I think it is a very, very good start, and will be looking forward to what else is in store for us.

UPDATE!----

The game is now out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Potential new vore game

All I know is that this will be a RPG, and that it will be including vore

-Will edit title once I know the name of this mystery game.
Ah yes, Ke's game. Notably, they've been counting down from 100 with every post on this game, and at the current rate, the next post will be something like "25 days left" (it's also mentioned that they're aiming for roughly April 1st, an interesting release date). I don't know that the name is hammered down yet, but for the time being can we have the thread titled "Ke's unnamed RPG" or something so it's a bit less generic and more identifiable?

On an unrelated note, following Ke's blog was actually how I first got the drop on Iris Action (and what a treat that turned out to be!).

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Ke's unnamed RPG

That seems like a sound idea to me~. I found Ke's blog through the ever-so-useful D-gate, without that my source to new and/or obscure jp realm gaming would be hurt quite a lot.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

That seems like a sound idea to me~. I found Ke's blog through the ever-so-useful D-gate, without that my source to new and/or obscure jp realm gaming would be hurt quite a lot.
No joke, Camel's blog can be amazing when it comes to keeping up with 'what's what' in the japanese ryona/fetish game part of the internet, even if his personal interests specifically lean heavily toward soft vore (not that I have a problem with that, myself). When he's not mentioning new DLsite releases (roughly two a day at that), he's working on his own games.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait. Ke? Huh...? It looks like a Vore Game. I can't see shit straight at those obscured pictures there. But i'll look into it. Never heard of this "Ke". Probably because i NEVER take note of Circles/Teams and such names. Unless there's something i really like.

If its a Vore. I pass. Had enough of them 24/7 these times. Even Guro is worse.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

about what exactly? i only see just another rpg right now.
and vore in an rpgmaker/wolfmaker environment can only mean gor cg (wow, that's new!). or will there be like infight attacks that swallow girls and puke them out ... or part time jobs like waitressing and suddenly one big fat customer wants to eat a waitress?... well that would be kind of new though ;)
i think vore is just too "special". but maybe rare enough to make good sales.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

At the very least, it looks to be an RPG with custom, hand-drawn sprites and clothing damage in battle. The two demo CGs so far show a vore scene and a spiderweb scene. Ke isn't revealing much about the game, but I'm a big fan of the work he does, so I have hope for this one.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Forgive my double post, but I have news.

The game is out. It's called MAGIC.

That's all I know so far, you can download it from the blog.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ke避難所 - MAGIC

title edited properly :D, time to crack into this and hope its as good as it looks.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

So far it's quit boring in combat aspect. It's grind grind grind almost no heals to heal up.. and no real bonuses to leveling.. I finally died from lack of excitement.. no stripping as you die.. game over when they kill you no H-scenes.. if it was not for the couple of H-Scenes on the blog I would think this is a non H-Game.

After many screens of the same combat I am not impressed by this one at all.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"h-scenes" are only bosses. Spider boss does not include nudity from what I saw. Also, keeping a close eye on this game.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody else got any feedback on this one? Thoughts on it?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

First of all, this is an alpha release of the game. Basically it's a test to make sure the game even works for everyone, and to get feedback on it. Ke is going to continue working on it with that feedback in mind.

That said, while in many ways it's a pretty typical RPG so far, I really like the things about it which are different. Sefi's special is a bit overpowered since its success rate is fairly high against common mobs (not so much on bosses), and with her blocking them, Selena's kick is easy to pull of for obscene amounts of damage. Granted, this really slows the pace of combat down, so it feels really rewarding to change it up and use other moves than just those two. Plus it does have a drawback, though it can be hard to notice at first.

For people who either haven't tried it, or didn't mess with trying to understand how everything works, the game uses MP as a first line of defense. When they run out of MP, then they start taking HP damage. That means getting hit can reduce your ability to cast spells or use abilities...except that MP is restored every turn. However, this is only true as long as the characters have stamina. How much stamina they have is how much MP they have restored each turn, though you can't view it in battle (it's the yellow bar in the menu though). When you run out of stamina, every point of MP is limited, which means you'll burn through it either by using spells or getting hit, and without it being restored, your characters will die very quickly. Having a high stamina, on the other hand, makes battles much easier, since you have more MP each turn to work with, and when defending, you should restore more MP than is lost to attacks. From what I can tell, your HP and MP are both fully restored after each battle, so you can still fight on no stamina, but don't expect to beat a boss like that. On a less related note, clothing damage seems to happen randomly, and the higher the amount of damage taken, the more likely it seems to trigger it.

For technical demo showcasing what the game will have, I think it is a very, very good start, and will be looking forward to what else is in store for us.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the review.. So it's alpha so hopefully more will happen later than because at this time all I was feeling was a dungeon fest and did not see a single clothing damage happen at all.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Thanks for the review.. So it's alpha so hopefully more will happen later than because at this time all I was feeling was a dungeon fest and did not see a single clothing damage happen at all.
Interesting, by the time I got through it, Selena was barely wearing anything at all. It's either based on total damage taken, or a chance based on how much damage you took in a single hit, because weak hits very very rarely (if ever) cause it, while I saw strong hits on the characters cause it left and right.

If I'm not mistaken, it seems as though the Game Over CGs cut out before they finish as well...the two that are in the game right now could very well have more to them.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's 2 incombat effect that I've seen:
One is the pig's...'grease'? from the uncommon pig enemy, it shows as some liquid on your character.
The other is the tentacle's...actually I don't know what the heck it is, it's like the character drop natto all over herself.

Obviously while MP bar is still up you pretty much have insane resistance to these.

I think the specials (the kick and the magic web) cost stamina too, so the more you use it the faster your character runs out and while the off-combat full heal will let you easily just have Sephy use web every fight for easy grind, you will most likely want to bring food so she can use the web on bosses (I don't think the boss actually resist the web, but they can break free faster)

@molitar: You need to take HP damage to actually even have a chance of clothing damage (just have your characters run out of stamina and go defend against something for a while, then run away to full heal and repeat)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here's the DL link for anyone having as much trouble as me finding it

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Here's the DL link for anyone having as much trouble as me finding it
Since a lot of devs use their blogs to track downloads and such, it might be better to link to the blog page itself that has the download.

The Link is between the two diamond shapes ("◆ダウンロード◆").

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Ke posted an update on his blog regarding the game. Unfortunately, no, there's no new demo yet, but there is now an estimate on how long it will take to finish the game: 10 months.

There will be another playable character (Sara!), and at least 4 more dungeons, presumably even larger and more complex than the existing one.

Edit: I didn't realize that Ke also took the old demo down, though they did imply that it wasn't going to be up forever. well now, we'll see...about that.

Last edited: