What's new

ACT [ ISAmu.Room ] ISAmu.のお部屋 Ta-boo {fighting game} RE051020 RJ051020

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
New fighting game similar to the StudioS 1 but buch better:D

Credits go to sgb from hentaipalm.

(u will have to reg at their forum i think) or if u tell me how i can upload the torrent here i will.

and on a side note any got their other game?

ps.sry for the typos had laser eyesurgery and my vision still sux
edit:eek:k here is a MU link too :D

Interactive violation battle action.
Game's main section consist of favor scenes as well as various battle styles.
More than 30 battle style features actual sex.
Animation includes double cut-in. Voiced female character.

More than 120 types of looping animation, including difference in clothing.

However, if you fail to battle correctly in violation scene, you might be the one who might get violated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ta-boo {fighting game}

Ah, this game. I've downloaded it several times before, but it keeps shutting off right after I click dkg.exe, even with Applocale. Am I missing something to run it?

OP
R

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

That's a known problem with fighter maker game.
Rename the folder to just taboo, and in C:\ drive.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, thanks. :D Finally able to try it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So... whats it about?
Screenies please?

OP
R

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

ah sry seems the dlsite link is broken here is the new 1

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This game is a strange one. You're this big muscly dude, and you start off in the sewer or basement or toilets or something with either one or two schoolgirls who have their hands bound behind their back. You can beat them up, jizz on them, strip them and rape them in 4 different positions (each with 2 variations) by using your attack and grab buttons. The poor girls are constantly pleading with you to stop and crying and trying to run away. I actually felt bad. The creampies you give them get an X-ray zoom in which is a nice touch I suppose, but it's nothing special because there's no limit to the number of times you can cum and it's censored.

Then eventually (read: BLOODY AGES) the girl will die after turning a shade of green and vomiting blood (excessive creampies will do that to you), and then the game seems to start properly. But from that point on, you just fight weird looking monsters (which are really easy to beat incidentally) and there's only 3 levels of that before there's a small looping animation of a nude girl with lots of sticky white fluid around and on her, and that's the end of the game...

Maybe it doesn't help that I can't read moonspeak :(

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that really it? o_O seems.... not worth the download. I was expecting something more out of something 'better' than the studioS fighter games...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I was expecting screen shots.

Reputation score

This game is a strange one. You're this big muscly dude, and you start off in the sewer or basement or toilets or something with either one or two schoolgirls who have their hands bound behind their back. You can beat them up, jizz on them, strip them and rape them in 4 different positions (each with 2 variations) by using your attack and grab buttons. The poor girls are constantly pleading with you to stop and crying and trying to run away. I actually felt bad. The creampies you give them get an X-ray zoom in which is a nice touch I suppose, but it's nothing special because there's no limit to the number of times you can cum and it's censored.

Then eventually (read: BLOODY AGES) the girl will die after turning a shade of green and vomiting blood (excessive creampies will do that to you), and then the game seems to start properly. But from that point on, you just fight weird looking monsters (which are really easy to beat incidentally) and there's only 3 levels of that before there's a small looping animation of a nude girl with lots of sticky white fluid around and on her, and that's the end of the game...

Maybe it doesn't help that I can't read moonspeak :(
quoted for truth

i tried all 3 modes, and they all seem the same except that the last one has 2 girls. i tried stage select and it just changes the background. for such a big game, i was so hoping for a different main character like a tentacle monster or something on a different stage. that would be so awesome. it was kind of fun for like 5 minutes, but since cumming in the girl has no real consequence, i got bored pretty fast.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Ummm, I'm not 100% sure how its done, but there are at least 2 possible results when you beat them up. You either go into the weird monster filled levels OR you get treated to a series of slightly animated scenes where they beg you to do more.......

I was rather amused by the EPICNESS :rolleyes: of the midair grab sex. It's rather overblown :D

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If people really want screens I can do that I suppose.

Ummm, I'm not 100% sure how its done, but there are at least 2 possible results when you beat them up. You either go into the weird monster filled levels OR you get treated to a series of slightly animated scenes where they beg you to do more.......
Wow, I must try to get that ending...

I was rather amused by the EPICNESS :rolleyes: of the midair grab sex. It's rather overblown :D
I never managed a midair grab, I didn't know it was possible. Something else to try...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

6 positions, Aika. Not including air grab. There's one standing, and one lying down, which you found, but there's also one in between. Just tap the up/down key and you'll get it.

Edit: LOL.

Note: She's actually flying UP in this picture. You can bounce her on your cock. If you press the auto/cum key while she's in the air, you can juggle her with your sperm!! FAWESOME

More:

Last edited:

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Also of some minor interest, try pressing the 2nd punch button (set to 'w' by default I believe) for tit-groping in the standing position from either grabbing from in front or behind.

Easiest way to air grab is to to the down+punch move and then jump up and grab, then quickly press any one of the 4 attack moves, as there are 4 possible positions based on which attack button is pressed. Some of these also can lead into a suplex of sorts to bring the girl back down to the ground, which can be simply done by pressing down.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The main game seems so lame / pointless after the first level / scene thing...

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant seem to dl this The mu link seems to be broken and the dllx site or W/e just gives me a video not a demo on what the game is about soo plz can somebody re-upload this somewhere i wanna see if its good (in my opinion) :):confused::confused:

10shi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant seem to dl this The mu link seems to be broken and the dllx site or W/e just gives me a video not a demo on what the game is about soo plz can somebody re-upload this somewhere i wanna see if its good (in my opinion) :):confused::confused:

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was disappointed that you could not fuck the demons. At least you could jizz on them.

10shi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you enter the standard h scene by holding the grapple button for a few seconds during the first "fight"