What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ GIMANJYO] ぎまんじょ MAGIC -destination of heat- RE137265 RJ137265

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ke避難所 MAGIC - destination of heat -

Wow, this game was a huge disappointment in terms of h scenes.
Only soft stuff on this game. I think this game was aimed to vore and nothing else. Oh well..

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I'll just put this off for now until you finish that. You seem to be working at an ungodly speed anyways.

If I can't fap to it, maybe I'll play it for the story? Who knows.
I'll be honest, the story isn't half bad (personally, I find Selena's reactions to the last character very funny), and the gameplay is pretty unique and solid with the way MP is used, and that;s enough for me. The events being mostly some intense monster groping of the girls is just a plus.

Currently doing some playtesting to make sure all the individual parts are playing together nicely, then I can provide the next patch. Still no game over scenes (sorry), but I do plan to translate them eventually. I am working on a few of the side events, since a few of them give hints on how to proceed.

And the only reason the translation is moving quickly is because this game is relatively small overall.

Fun fact: The 'Ancient Language' in the game is English, apparently. Or perhaps Engrish, as the ending suggests.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it's an H-game for people who don't like to see H.

Talk about a niche market.

mellowtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The weird thing about fetishes is that a lot of them don't necessarily need H elements to cater to their target audiences. I bet a lot of vore fans will eat this up, since it still hits the concepts they're most interested in.

*Not a vore fan though, at least fetish-wise, so I could be wrong.

Personally, I'm having trouble getting over the blue-haired girl either having no neck or a permanent hunch in her portrait. Seriously, is anyone else weirded out by her proportions?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Personally, I'm having trouble getting over the blue-haired girl either having no neck or a permanent hunch in her portrait. Seriously, is anyone else weirded out by her proportions?
It's her coat. Without her coat (if you unequip her armor, or equip a swimsuit), you can clearly see her neck, so she's not hunching over. Her proportions, however, are still a little weird.
It's implied to be related to her disease.

Next patch is taking longer than planned, but will also have a lot more translated than planned, so overall progress toward the end goal is still on track. I found a lot of small things like the tips for unlocking CGs and the tips in the menu, so I translated those. I also started doing the party chats, and it turns out they're really interesting.

Edit: Sorry for the wait, next patch is just going to be everything except for game over scenes, the ending, and some other little bits I'm having a hard time getting to. In other words, it will be one big patch that should allow you to play the game from start to finish without any problems (and you'll still be able to view game overs and the ending, I'm just going to wait to translate them because of how wordy they are). I'm currently wrapping up party chats because they're actually pretty important; a lot of things are unlocked through them, especially new skills for Axis (she's technically your best healer, but doesn't learn her healing spells naturally!).

Also, I don't know how I missed this considering how much I've been working on this game, but you actually can replay scenes form the gallery (not just view CGs). To view the scene, you just have to hit 'C' instead of 'Z'. This will also make translating them MUCH easier, thankfully.

Edit2: Still working on party chats, but I feel bad about not having a patch out in the meantime. Here's a super special magical assortment of numbers and letters to make up for it.
Code:
#!LU9zFJ7a!8AY75wcPePW4ECWHrvKtz5-PHj_-J1LHMtrxFEEnH1I
Party chats are ~60% done, I'm just running through them in the order they appear in the code though, so many of the important ones that unlock new skills or food remain unfinished. I'm still working on it though.

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, how's the translation going? I'd like to know, just in case you finish it sometime. Anyways, I was having a problem with the game. I got pretty far into the game, but now I'm completely stuck... I beat the boss of the ice area (the frozen fish) and stumbled across a treasure chest. You could only get there by dropping down. I did, but I didn't see any way to escape the platform I was on. So I used that ability of the squid girl to get back home, no problems there.
However, I can't leave anymore. Whenever I try to leave via esc that girl says something and I just can't leave... I tried everything I could think of, I bought all the items in the store, I went through every dialogue option with the party members, I took a look at the abilities... nothing. I just can't leave! Is that a bug or do I need to do something else to go back to the dungeons?