What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Gigas23

Reputation score
Re: Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

puh iam totaly lost with the password thats required though, for the second nekonomeme (2) test build / version.

Google translate says it would be in the post itself but i couldnt find it or maybe its lost in translation ...

Anyway iam pretty happy they decidet to make a sequel :)

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone who feels they have the time and commitment to make an informative first post detailing everything to offer so far and expected features of the future, as well as the ability to keep that information up to date should feel free to make a thread about this sequel
I'm not totally confident I'll be able to keep updating it, but anyhow - took a shot at starting that, over here.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bit of a necro but does anyone have an updated version where the hard mode is up-to-date? The mega link earlier in the thread (the one i downloaded a few months ago) has the new content, ie its v1.22, but the hard mode only has the content of v1.02.

Or did he not release a hard mod with the new animations and areas? The game is a bit easy without it.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So yeah, I've been seeing these ver1.23 lying around most of where I visit.
English dlsite says that 1.23 has "Story"...but anyone who has tried it know what else is new?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, it have been several month since I last played this. Already found download for ver 1.23, commence downloading....:)

Oh yeah, was the twintail purple haired girl the Lab2 main heroines or what?:confused:
Cause when I saw the picture of that purple haired twintail boss behind the Lab1 heroine fighting against a mob, I thought she was like her partner... *since she appear friendly in the bath after beating her in Lab1*.:eek:

P.S.: Oh yeah, and in Iris Action official website seems to make a new game... A mix of Nightmare Spehere and Iris Action perhaps?

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Iris Action thread has been updated several times lately regarding the new game (by me, mostly)

As for Lab 2 he has slowed down somewhat on updates but every time he does update he has new enemy designs and animation sneak peaks. I think we can safely assume the sequel will have the purple hair girl as the protag. Safe to say, also, that work has been going into the next game at a steady pace. It's always been hard to tell what's new in the game because each blog entry is huge and Google translate is terrible.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Iris Action thread has been updated several times lately regarding the new game (by me, mostly)

As for Lab 2 he has slowed down somewhat on updates but every time he does update he has new enemy designs and animation sneak peaks. I think we can safely assume the sequel will have the purple hair girl as the protag. Safe to say, also, that work has been going into the next game at a steady pace. It's always been hard to tell what's new in the game because each blog entry is huge and Google translate is terrible.

You've got that right. I surrender into using google translate to read the blogs, I just go for the eye-candy anyway...:eek:

Can't believe that I haven't been reading this and that thread for awhile, and the page count already hitting 30 and 50...

P.S.: I was hoping for the dev to make a 2-girls team platformer, or a player-changeable platformer, but I guess that is asking too much huh? Programming aren't all that easy

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like the sequel will be Lab 2 - Under Ground

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You've got that right. I surrender into using google translate to read the blogs, I just go for the eye-candy anyway...:eek:

Can't believe that I haven't been reading this and that thread for awhile, and the page count already hitting 30 and 50...

P.S.: I was hoping for the dev to make a 2-girls team platformer, or a player-changeable platformer, but I guess that is asking too much huh? Programming aren't all that easy
For some reason the game that came to mind when you said 2-girls team platformer was blank blood

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's another thread around here for the second game around here somewhere. I'm sure if I wasn't being so lazy I could go back a couple pages and find a link to it in this thread. :p

mmomoe

Reputation score

version 1.23 adds a new area with new creatures and a boss that gets added to the cg collection once you beat the boss. after beating the big round boss machine you can use the teleporter in the first room and go to the right which was previously blocked.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may be damned stupid here, and nekroing the thread for no reason, but how the hell do I access the CG mode? It's just there taunting me, but I cannot do anything to access it. Only see enemy animations, etc. 1.23 and as far as i know I have a full save with it.

EDIT: looked around the thread, but couldn't find anything that helps me.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wasn't aware this game had a CG mode.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't aware this game had a CG mode.
When I enter the omake mode, I see a CG Mode text on the bottom left. Now the omake gallery might be the CG mode, then I am just simply stupid and will shut up.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The cg mode is in the very first room you start when you start the game. Or you can take the teleporter thing and itll take you to the room then press up where it says omake CG on like a screen

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cg mode is in the very first room you start when you start the game. Or you can take the teleporter thing and itll take you to the room then press up where it says omake CG on like a screen
Yea. Then the CG mode is the gallery. I was just simply used to other game's methods of an animation and a CG gallery. Now I know that I was simply stupid. God, I feel bad.

PeterAlexander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I created a mirror for this file from the torrent (version 1.23) since not everyone likes torrents.

https://mega.co.nz/#!MplFlJrZ!M22qymIZrYHjNo02DRwmGY4omnMH-hMfEk8E2H_GBtU

If there is anything wrong with this link then let me know by personal message please.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i've got version 1.23 1.02, apparantly. (that's what it says at the top of the game window anyway) and I had no idea there was a second female boss (Erika?) untill I checked the screenshot on the DLsite page.

I've beaten the game (well, defeated the robot boss anyway) and as far as I'm aware, that's it, right?

The CG room (teleporter area) has one locked door, (in the boss section, bottom row) but I can't see a lever for it.

There's also the green area with the grasshoppers and flytraps, but that seems to be a dead-end that doesn't go anywhere.