What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowVosh

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Here's my hentai game, it comes with everything needed.

The password to the zip file is dadadash

It's filled with cutesie talk though and there's no actual hentai images, just text. It's a game I made for a girl once :3.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any english version of VH at all out there?
Getting boned several ways is quite fun, but sometimes I wish I could understand the texts so I can play the storyline a littlebit.

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

yes, but it's about 3 or 4 months out of date with japanese updates.

I dunno, I'm quite happy with using atlas and agth to translate.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Does this atlas thing works whilst running VH (or is it possible to play in a windowed mode, since I cant seem to exit fullscreen mode without shutting down the game)

also this

Theres alot of great new animations put into the game.

Just go to the blue haired guy at the southern end of the first town and select the last option and you will be teleported to some sort of high society bdsm club or something.

Talk to the lady to the south when you enter and you are able to go into the middle area that is filled with awesome new sprites/animations of nanako.
(If anyone finds a way to get a vip pass to pass the lady to your east, share!!! ^^)

Also when going through the sprites folder, it seems there are tentacle rape ones included in the folder, but they dont seem to be anywhere in the game.

This is one game im really following closely, since its showing off great potential :)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Puts coin in to revive thread*

*Reviving...*

*Reviving....*

*Reviving Finished*

Any updates at all for these games?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Check this for last updates.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

you can use any RPG-RT.exe from any of the other games, like from VH, should work fine. but jsut in case here's it anyways. :)
I tired that .exe and it didn't work. Iunzipped LoliWitch into its own folder, and then I unzipped RPG-RT into the same folder, both with winrar. I tried to open the RPG-RT.exe but it came up with an error. what did I miss?

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I just checking out Ryona Saga and I DO NOT see the fascination in this game.. it's boring. Now VH and Anise now they are another story.. but Ryona is a poor game that is quite boring and didn't thrill me at all.. can't even figure out why someone went to the trouble of translating that game.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

that's because its very easy to mod.
you can easily remove and add anything, modify stats of everything, add attack moves etc by simply editing the text files. imho it's one of the greatest ryona games so far. it's just a lot of vore content that you can easily change in a lot of ways.
for instance you can remove vore moves, add rape moves, impregnation stuff or change the game into a normal final fantasy style fighting rpg without h-content... whatever you like.
on the contrary... if you don't mod the game, it's boring. :)

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I just checking out Ryona Saga and I DO NOT see the fascination in this game.. it's boring. Now VH and Anise now they are another story.. but Ryona is a poor game that is quite boring and didn't thrill me at all.. can't even figure out why someone went to the trouble of translating that game.
All I have to say is that some people like different games than you. While you can't understand why people like it, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to. (Sorry but you came off sounding like you thought those who liked it were idiots given how thick you layered on your opinion.)

It's somewhat like how I don't understand why people buy each new madden game that EA puts out: to me, they seem to be the exact same except with different characters. However, people must like it or EA wouldn't make it. (For that matter, I can't really understand the appeal of sports games at all, but everyone has their own thing, and that type of game isn't force fed to me, so I'm fine with them being made.)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It's somewhat like how I don't understand why people buy each new madden game that EA puts out
Similar to my never-ending fascination with how people can enjoy games that are nothing more than glorified tech demos *stares at wii sports*

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

It's somewhat like how I don't understand why people buy each new madden game that EA puts out
Just like every FIFA games in yurop (and need for speed too...). I got a friend who spent the whole year on FIFA 2009 claiming it's the best thing on earth and now is close to self-explosion waiting for FIFA 2010 at the end of the month (and doesn't play FIFA 2009 at all anymore, even tough the changes are very thin).

Similar to my never-ending fascination with how people can enjoy games that are nothing more than glorified tech demos *stares at wii sports*
*stares at a shitload of wii games* (and people don't enjoy these games, they just buy those cause they've seen those white comercial with white guys cearing white clothes sitting on white furnitures and think they'll get nice ass without hitting the gym, play 2 or 3 times then never touch them again...)

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone care to post the lastest link to VH and Anise and any other rpg-rt they can think of here?

I am far too, erm, lazy to look through the hongfire threads >.>

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

type into google:

Anise site:hongfire.com

will return results only within hongfire

Might help until someone comes up with the link (I don't have them)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone care to post the lastest link to VH and Anise and any other rpg-rt they can think of here?

I am far too, erm, lazy to look through the hongfire threads >.>

Reputation score

Different people, different tastes.

That or you just haven't fought anything with the Rebirth ability yet.

joshuastarter

Lurker
Reputation score
Siroma

Are the creators of Simora still working on the game or has it been completed? I have been playing through for a little while and have managed to get quite a few of H-scenes, but the game feels incomplete. The list of scenes that I have found are:

1. The slime rape at the school.

2. The lost dog quest ending and the day after result.

3. The kitten stuck in the tree.

4. The girl playing with the main character on the second day.

5. The sculptor wanting to see the main char naked.

6. Showing the old man in the bar that main char's panties.

7. The secret passage where she gets raped by 4 guys.

8. The tree monster rapes her in the forest.

9. When the main character peaks at the men's side of the bath house changing room.

Those are all the scenes that I can remember seeing. If there are any others please let me know, or if you want to know how to get one of them just ask. Thanks

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a DL in the warehouse for a Ryonasaga 10. Just downloaded it myself - there are three .exe inside. ryonasaga_090110, ryonasaga_090321 and ryonasaga_090927. I'm thinking the latter is the most recent, but I can't tell for sure until I've restarted my PC in Japanese, which is probably happening tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a DL in the warehouse for a Ryonasaga 10. Just downloaded it myself - there are three .exe inside. ryonasaga_090110, ryonasaga_090321 and ryonasaga_090927. I'm thinking the latter is the most recent, but I can't tell for sure until I've restarted my PC in Japanese, which is probably happening tomorrow afternoon.

Hm...not sure what the problem is, but everytime I try to run the game, I get some error. Any ideas?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.