What's new

RPG RPG Maker [U-ROOM] Mimi and Vegnademonia / ミミとベグナデモニア RE178402 RJ178402

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New game from u room.
its a simulator/rpg where you control both the girl and the monster.
The monster cant survive without the girl and the girl wants the monster to survive. Inseminate womb for food and strengthen up the monster.
Coming this month's end.
Try the trial for yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] ミミとベグナデモニア (RPGmakerMV)

Putting aside whether the gameplay and h-scene would be good or not, can we just give U-ROOM a standing ovation for the 'Fucked-Up Premise of The Year'?

In the twenties years of my life, I never imagine I'd see the word 'inseminate', 'food', and 'strengthen' to be in one phrase.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Putting aside whether the gameplay and h-scene would be good or not, can we just give U-ROOM a standing ovation for the 'Fucked-Up Premise of The Year'?

In the twenties years of my life, I never imagine I'd see the word 'inseminate', 'food', and 'strengthen' to be in one phrase.
LOL

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"inseminate", "food"' and "strengthen"...
and I thinked that I was crazy for project a game with over 100 characters with each one 2 sets of CG

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tags are Loli, Love Love/Sweet, Fantasy, Rape, Consensual Sex and Tentacles. So it's a sweet love story about the consensual sex between a loli and her tentacle monster, with some rape thrown in?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Tags are Loli, Love Love/Sweet, Fantasy, Rape, Consensual Sex and Tentacles. So it's a sweet love story about the consensual sex between a loli and her tentacle monster, with some rape thrown in?
Rape seem to come from other people who 'discriminate' against the two's love cuz monster x human.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dear god, what the fuck is that?

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My thoughts exactly:eek:
Though they tend to whip out some good h-scenes if you ask me that is.
But i dare say that i am a bit dettered by those 3 words together as for making a premise of a game. It reminds me of a certain South Park episode

Yum?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh come on men, don't be so negative! :D

For all we know, it could also mean the monster just need to release his semen in a woman's womb to stimulate her to excrete something, and this something is what the monster feed on to also get stronger.

I mean, unless there are Pregnancy tag, insemination doesn't necessarily mean impregnation.

I just wish the story to be as sweet as Teaching Feeling. :)

Maybe the rape was when they first met?
And then Stockholm Syndrome happens?

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

Oh come on men, don't be so negative! :D

For all we know, it could also mean the monster just need to release his semen in a woman's womb to stimulate her to excrete something, and this something is what the monster feed on to also get stronger.

I mean, unless there are Pregnancy tag, insemination doesn't necessarily mean impregnation.

I just wish the story to be as sweet as Teaching Feeling. :)

Maybe the rape was when they first met?
And then Stockholm Syndrome happens?
Weeell, that other kid in the big house groped Mimi when he had the chance. Taking a look at the demo's folders, there are other male characters too, as well as someone who looks like Imosu from his previous NTR game. Maybe they get to play too?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weeell, that other kid in the big house groped Mimi when he had the chance. Taking a look at the demo's folders, there are other male characters too, as well as someone who looks like Imosu from his previous NTR game. Maybe they get to play too?
If that really is the case, did the developer forgot to add NTR tag or something?

Don't tell me, things will never really proceeded to NTR because that monster is going to viciously murder anyone that raped her?! :eek:
Oh yes, a yandere male tentacle monster! This world needs one! :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No NTR in this one... looks like the author is trying a lot of different fetishes. And this time it's different indeed :p

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Speaking of monsters and fucked-up-ness you people haven't played Saya no Uta or ?

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reminds me of "Swallow!" from [Bakery]:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? Those three words have been associated in fiction or the occult (including religions) since god knows when. Inseminate a bitch to feed her. Insemination as a way to transfer energy (no, Type-Moon did not invent this, its old as dirt). Sperm or sex as a power source or a way to "power up." Old as dirt.

Oh right, and girl having consensual sex with her monster buddy is also old as dirt. Though "Demon Beast Invasion" is the only hentai I know of that uses this theme.

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Better a Lovecraftian monster than a guy, I guess, considering how the MC turned out last game when finally given a face.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This reminds me of a hentai manga the tentacle tamer where the the girl goes out to tame a dragon but instead finds a creature that can grow tentacles, and that creature feeds itself with bodily fluids (it can be sweat too).

comradered

Reputation score

Better a Lovecraftian monster than a guy, I guess, considering how the MC turned out last game when finally given a face.
Imosu wasn't that bad. I mean, if you compare it to every other male in his game, he's somewhat above average.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Considering how good (and fucked up) was their last game, even if it's not my fetish I'm kind of looking forward to see what this game's gonna be on the long run

Reputation score

After a delay of almost three weeks, the game is done.

Expected game time is 3~5 hours.

Should be for sale within the next "3 days," which was said on the 19th, so it should be out any day now.

I'm not too thrilled about the limited time mechanic, but the rest of the game seems interesting enough that I'll probably give it a shot. Just waiting on that release!