What's new

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
An Eliandre has returned...
Awakened by a lecherous goblin...
Never say the Gods are without humor.

AyliaStory_Poster.png

Hello! I would like to present an RPG Maker MV game titled, Aylia's Story. It's a tale of redemption where you assume the role of Aylia, one of the last Eliandre, awoken by the Gods after centuries of slumber. You to guide Aylia through a number of challenging, and often erotic, situations. Through it all, Aylia will be accompanied by the goblin responsible for freeing her, Bogwort. Bogwort is a lecherous little bastard who will try Aylia’s patience often, and will feverishly work to ensure Aylia is naked as often as possible.

The Game's Major Characters:
Character_Aylia.png Aylia: One of the few Eliandre remaining after the Great War. She seeks redemption for the arrogance of her race. Will she find it?
Character_Bogwort.png Bogwort: A lecherous goblin in search of booze, women, and treasure. Never met a pair of tits he didn't like!
Character_Triste.png Triste: A mysterious swordswoman who appeared in Zalran recently. Cocky and competent, she seems to view Aylia as a threat...
Character_Kira.png Kira: The Innkeeper's daughter and the source of his grey hair. She wants to do more than work at the local inn.

Game Features:

• A story-rich experience like you've rarely experienced. The world is yours to explore and those that take up the challenge will find a world filled with interactions and lore. Decisions you make will carry forward and alter future events. This means that there will be a story, with lore and all, in an erotic RPG… too many words!
• A customized RPG Maker experience. The RPG maker system has been reworked in a number of ways to fit with a design philosophy based around creating a fun, erotic experience. One area in particular is the RPG Maker battle system. The battle system has been redesigned in a number of ways to avoid the pitfalls often present and with a focus allowing the erotic content to shine.
• Moving beyond the “game over” rape mechanic that limits too many games. Aylia’s Story is designed for the erotic content to be fully integrated into the overall game. This means that you’ll find erotic situations as you quest and explore the world. Erotic content will shape battles if you choose to use it. No more forcing yourself to lose to see the good bits!
• A rival system that features other female characters. One common limitation to female protagonist games is that erotic content revolves solely around the main character, and if you make decisions that avoid falling victim to sexual encounters, you're left with little to no erotic content. In an effort to resolve this tragic shortcoming, Aylia's Story includes rival characters. These are other women that Aylia and Bogwort interact with throughout the world, and based on your decisions, THEY may be the ones who fall victim to those sexual encounters!
• A slow-burn corruption system. Aylia’s Story is my effort to bring to life the hentai RPG I always dreamed of--a slow and devious corruption. As Aylia grows more and more bold, many aspects of the game itself will change. Her sexual teasing in battle will get more erotic, her reactions to lewd requests might become more accepting, and ultimately, she may even prance around the world in the buff! Oh my!
BattleSystem.PNG

How can you help?
Play and enjoy the game! While support is always welcome and I appreciate it, I'm creating this game for people to enjoy. Play the game, leave me feedback. Hopefully, you enjoy the content as much as I've enjoyed creating it.

Single Donation: If you'd like to contribute a single donation to help development, I've created an Itch.io page. Through Itch.io, you can donate whatever you'd like when you download the current version of the game. Thank you for whatever you are able to contribute, it means the world to me!

Crowdfunding:
If you'd like to jump fully on-board, I do have a Patreon where you can subscribe and pledge with each major release. Unlike most other Patreon's, this is not setup on a monthly-pledge system, but will only charge you when a release is made. I wanted the pledging system to be as transparent as possible, so you always see what you're paying for. Patreon is how you can get involved in voting for new content, seeing teasers for upcoming releases, and playing the beta versions before they go public. Please, check out my Patreon webpage: for more information and updates!

The Current Release:

I hope your interest is peaked! You can find a link to the current public release below. Thank you to everyone for all the support I have received, you all are amazing!

Current Release: MV 0.11 Public
Itchi.io Link:
Alternate Download Link:

Known Bugs:
  • None at this time

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Yay, been waiting for the demo for this. Shame about the scripts, hope you can get them to work one way or another.

BTW - Chrome is being paranoid again and claims the demo is malware, but it tends to whine about all the files downloaded from MEGA these days.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not malware, I promise. It is just an exe file, and is paranoid. Just click on "show downloads" and you can recover the file in Chrome.

Also, I did not upload with the RTP. You can find the VX ACE RTP here:

Reactions: Exa

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found one small bug - if you get the dress first, then go to Bogsworth's place it shows Aylia's standing picture in both the potato sack and the blue dress at the same time over each other.

Also one typo, was "you're" somewhere when it was supposed to be "your".

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's another bug, but Bogsworth keeps on telling me I should meet more people before going north from the village proper, but I've already met all the people he is talking about: mayor, innkeeper, cloth shop keeper, barkeeper, the old guard.

That's just minor stuff, though. Really liking the style, both the art and the writing. :D

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow looks pretty good. Good writing and CG, interesting mechanics too.

Btw I'm a bit curious why so many skeletons in the mines have journals about some woman called Hannah...

Last edited:
OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found one small bug - if you get the dress first, then go to Bogsworth's place it shows Aylia's standing picture in both the potato sack and the blue dress at the same time over each other.

Also one typo, was "you're" somewhere when it was supposed to be "your".

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's another bug, but Bogsworth keeps on telling me I should meet more people before going north from the village proper, but I've already met all the people he is talking about: mayor, innkeeper, cloth shop keeper, barkeeper, the old guard.

That's just minor stuff, though. Really liking the style, both the art and the writing. :D
Hrmm, I'll check on Bogwort's house. As for meeting people, you need to meet Dirk as well. He is in the outskirts.

C'pn Jack Sparrow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any chance this could be hosted somewhere other than Mega? I can't seem to get the download to complete. Hits 99% and then just freezes. Other downloads from Mega have worked.

Really want to try this game.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seems pretty neat and mostly functional, though the fact that I managed to get into Hermit's Path and then run around it for a bit as if on no clip and then run back to get the text prompt that stops you from going to it. The main character pics are really good, I like the art style. And dat ass and dem titties of course!

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hrmm, I'll check on Bogwort's house. As for meeting people, you need to meet Dirk as well. He is in the outskirts.
Found him and finished the prologue. Definitely looking forward for more. ^_^

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome, sounds like people are enjoying the game!

@D-D: Check the quest log, the skeleton journals are part of a mini quest.

@Darkstrain: Oh, you will be able to get Triste naked if you play correctly. I love Triste's character design and am most excited about her "rival" events. I have some good things planned.

@Maho & PM21: Thanks! I really appreciate it. I will be posting on Patreon tomorrow and emailing my supporters. You guys are amazing!

@C'pn Jack Sparrow: Host it where? Mega's always worked for me, but I can upload to another location as well. Just let me know.

@Tassadar: Ugh! Forgot to fix that one section of the cliff! that was reported to me earlier... Fixed now. Also, I just realized that hitting CTRL enables some sort of no clipping mode. Must be part of the debug script I have installed. I will be investigating that.

@Silverid: Glad you liked the start of the story! It was a bit text heavy to start, but I had certain things I wanted to convey in the prologue. I think you all will like the stuff to come.

Overall, I am very happy to see this is being well received. I've put a good deal of time getting things setup, and once I get this battle system going, I think the game will progress nicely. All but the status menu is how I want it, and most of the artwork for chapter 1 is ready to go. Oh, I can't wait for you all to play it!

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I keep getting "temporary error, retrying" on MEGA.

Anyone else having this trouble as well?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just realized that hitting CTRL enables some sort of no clipping mode.
Are you running the game thru the editor? Because thats a feature when playing in the the editor. Should be fine when played normally, unless its really a script causing it.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First encounter with bogwort theres some weird grammar.

She is also acutely aware of how way the goblin is looking at her in anticipation.

should "how" be "the" ?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Love the art. The goblin was asking me to visit all the people before going to the priest, but I think I did, it's not moving forward.

I hope there is at least one H scene in there. The art is great, but I'm not here for ecchi.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love the art. The goblin was asking me to visit all the people before going to the priest, but I think I did, it's not moving forward.

I hope there is at least one H scene in there. The art is great, but I'm not here for ecchi.
Sorry, there is not true H scenes in the prologue, that is one major reason I was hoping to get the prologue and chapter 1 for the public release. There are a few H scenes in chapter 1, and things get progressively exciting from there. It just became very challenging to get scripting work done, and after my commissioned scripter went MIA, I thought I would try releasing this portion, getting feedback and seeing if anyone wanted to pick up the scripting gauntlet, so to speak.

As for the goblin telling you to visit all the people. I'm guessing you missed Dirk in the Outskirts area.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, when you say an H attack will vary depending on current attire, does that imply there will be in battle clothing destruction or removal, or does that mean Aylia won't receive H attacks from certain creatures while wearing certain outfits so, as a player, I would be required to change outfits to see certain H attacks?

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, when you say an H attack will vary depending on current attire, does that imply there will be in battle clothing destruction or removal, or does that mean Aylia won't receive H attacks from certain creatures while wearing certain outfits so, as a player, I would be required to change outfits to see certain H attacks?
I opted to not do clothing destruction in this game, because I don't usually like how when your clothing is damaged, games either have it magically repaired after battle or you walk around with torn clothing and no one comments. I understand WHY games do this, but it just bothers me when I play them.

So, instead, I have outfit based attacks that certain monsters will perform that put Aylia in an "H" state. So, to give an example with the peasant dress: The monster will try to pull the top of the dress down, exposing her chest. If it succeeds, then Aylia's battler would show her with the dress pulled down. In that state, the monsters may try to fondle or "use" her breasts in other ways. If Aylia selects defend on her turn, she will also fix her clothing in the process. She will also fix her clothing post battle (it is a matter of pulling up her dress, not completely repairing torn clothing).

This part of the battle system is easy to set up, as it is just eventing. My issue is setting up the graphic display for Aylia herself, the HUD elements, and finally, setting up Bogwort, who will not be a full participant in battles (that cowardly little bastard :D). But, I am really excited to mess around with this system, as I think the outfit specific "H" will leave a lot of room to play with ;)

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That makes sense to me. I'm curious to see what you'll come up with.

C'pn Jack Sparrow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@C'pn Jack Sparrow: Host it where? Mega's always worked for me, but I can upload to another location as well. Just let me know.
Nevermind, I got it working. Mega must just have not liked me yesterday.

On the positive side, I really enjoy this and have already pledged my support towards your project. Can't wait to see more!

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Will we be able to choose Aylia's battle focus (melee, range, magic) or are all her weapons and armor predeterminated?
Either is fine with me, I am just curious what you have planned.