What's new

[WIP - Full] [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく (RJ171384)

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく (RJ171384)

Hello.
I'm wondering how far is the translation progress now?

Because last post is on february and it's april now. :)
It's dead I'm afraid.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i hope that ainta april fools joke :(
I to hope this isn't an april fool.
This had so much potential

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I to hope this isn't an april fool.
This had so much potential
It isn't. The guy claimed to be doing 3 games at the same time. He never completed any and never gave evidence he was even working on them. It isn't an April fools i'm afraid :(.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It isn't the guy claimed to be doing 3 games at the same time. He never completed any and never gave evidence he was even working on them. It isn't an April fools i'm afraid :(.
well that just sucks

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These threads need to either be hidden till and if he ever wants to continue, or deleted altogether.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aw sucks. :(

I have been really waiting for this one to be translated for months.

Is there no other translator willing to take charge? :(

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am still here, I forgot my password to my Velsomnia account since my desktop has always autofilled the password for me so I had to create this account for my phone and request permission to post so that I can at least say that I still have all the progress I made before my internet was shut off and I have internet being installed on Tuesday. Once the internet is on it will take me a couple of days to get my desktop shipped from Florida to Arkansas where I am now. I fully intend to finish every project that I have promised to do once everything is here, only this time I won't have as much time to translate since I now work full time at a job that I started on Monday.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am still here, I forgot my password to my Velsomnia account since my desktop has always autofilled the password for me so I had to create this account for my phone and request permission to post so that I can at least say that I still have all the progress I made before my internet was shut off and I have internet being installed on Tuesday. Once the internet is on it will take me a couple of days to get my desktop shipped from Florida to Arkansas where I am now. I fully intend to finish every project that I have promised to do once everything is here, only this time I won't have as much time to translate since I now work full time at a job that I started on Monday.
Really true?
I can rejoice then. :D

But i hope you can focus in doing one project one at a time, especially this Shoku, since the game content is awesome. :p

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Really true?
I can rejoice then. :D

But i hope you can focus in doing one project one at a time, especially this Shoku, since the game content is awesome. :p
If you expect this "translator" to even finish 1/100th of a game you are really naive.
Close this thread.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Congratulation with your Full-time job :)
Glad to hear from you again.

I hope that we someday see this game fully translated.
Take your time with translation but atleast promise me that you will finish them one day ;_;

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahem...
Still waiting translation ;_)

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahem...
Still waiting translation ;_)
Sorry to tell you, but this guy was just trolling... He appeared out of nowhere, claimed he'd translate a lot of games, and quite fast as well. But he never distributed any kind of translation for any of them, I doubt he even knew how to translate in the first place...

rizo

Reputation score

Aww that sucks, this game looked great too. :(
thanks for the heads up.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we get Velsomnia's threads removed? They do nothing but take up space and create forlorn hope.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great that someone is actually translating this. In my opinion it's their best game so far.

Also i was going to commission someone to do this, so you just saved me 500-700 bucks, seriously you're the best!

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

Great that someone is actually translating this. In my opinion it's their best game so far.

Also i was going to commission someone to do this, so you just saved me 500-700 bucks, seriously you're the best!
Uh - if you read the previous posts you'll see this isn't actually being translated - the thread creator is not very reliable at keeping on track as many translations have been promised but none delivered...:(

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh - if you read the previous posts you'll see this isn't actually being translated - the thread creator is not very reliable at keeping on track as many translations have been promised but none delivered...:(
Yeah i....noticed..

Still i'll try and keep up hope for a while, if it really turns out that this is as dead as can be i'll start looking to commission someone to do it, if i'm lucky i can maybe get some usable files from OP to reduce the costs of commissioning. Still hoping that OP delivers though as it will be hella expensive otherwise.

either way it will be translated eventually, could be quite a while before then though.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it's time to put this issue to rest.

Vels was having some errors crop up with RPGMakerTrans so I offered to help him, and he sent me this project. After isolating the errors and telling him how to fix them I glanced over the work he did.

It appears he was just copying and pasting lines directly from a bad machine translator, which makes sense, considering he'd start a thread about doing a translation and 2 hours later he'd have 20,000 lines translated which means he's either fluent in japanese or...

Pretty sure this guy was trolling.

If you're still out there vels and are really serious about translating/learning japanese I'd be glad to help out. I'm still learning myself but I've made many breakthroughs that may help save you some time.

Edit: My OP was a bit harsh

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thats so damn nice of you, that im slowly suspecting you guys are desperately looking to recruit more translators ...