What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Interesting, so yeah she is a unit you keep no matter what, but does her skill work on bishop?
no, it doesnt. her passive does work on all units though. reason enough to bring her.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It really was a good joke, but seems that females doens't appreciate black humor so much .D
Yes, this is not kind of joke I would laugh about. ... :/

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current subjugation mission is way harder than usual ones; only managed to get 462 kills :/

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems everyone said is hard
Wonder why it's not 3 SC reward like the previous one , IIRC the Trolls(?)
But 50 DC instead~

Spent 1 SC for Sta , need 6 Plat Fairy to 70 Alicia
Got 2 Rainbow Fairy instead , 3 BF , 0 PF
How is this possible....

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems everyone said is hard
Wonder why it's not 3 SC reward like the previous one , IIRC the Trolls(?)
But 50 DC instead~

Spent 1 SC for Sta , need 6 Plat Fairy to 70 Alicia
Got 2 Rainbow Fairy instead , 3 BF , 0 PF
How is this possible....
3 SC was not the trolls, but Katie's 2nd training, the one with Nezha, and Faa who bashed many tanks to death with her crits.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 SC was not the trolls, but Katie's 2nd training, the one with Nezha, and Faa who bashed many tanks to death with her crits.
Well every vets here can do that before(?)
And it seems that one easier according to the vets
While this one not only harder but 50 DC Reward only~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

500 Subjugation Strategy without Leona/Akane by 5cm/s:
Site:

I'm glad someone was able to figure out a thoughtful strategy without using Akane's 90% physical evasion, and Leona's map-wide damage nullification. 5cm/s is also the first strategy I've seen that used Rösel for her intended purpose. Also, I'm interested in Kokoro's synergy with Eden (I've been preparing awakening materials for several characters, and I think I'll raise Kokoro on my priority list; originally planned to raise her so I could easily 3-star Great Magical War).

Also found out that all of the black high orcs (most of the enemies during the final wave) have a 0.1x multiplier, which explains why Saki is useless. Berna would have a 3.3% chance per attack of assassinating the final wave, so TieSKey does have a way to 'cheese' through this map if he's super lucky.

Way too many brain-dead players were using Dragon Rider Nadia for this map. She's earning herself a bad reputation because of this.

@Anelai:
My team composition relied on Black Iris to cheat during the final rush because I didn't have Akane, Leona, or Skill AW Echidna (i.e. ). You'll have better luck trying to adapt this kind of strategy than relying on mine (though Parhelia is a really, really good character for defeating the standard bearer, though maybe Bandit Lyra would also be a sufficiently good choice for that job).

Juno Revival Illustration by Original Illustrator Zakuro ( ):

Juno's illustrator, Aburidashi Zakuro, hopes new players are happy with their 23 cost healer.

Advertisement Banner (Who Will You Deploy Where?):

Can you spot what's wrong with this banner?

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

500 Subjugation Strategy without Leona/Akane by 5cm/s:
Site:

Advertisement Banner (Who Will You Deploy Where?):

Can you spot what's wrong with this banner?
Nice strategy (gotta use it), And the one weird is Bashira, since when range can placed at melee spot

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Strategy posted by Petite is useful, but I lacked of fire power to perform it :/

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fuck, i hope it goes back to Cloris and Company™ for the revivals tomorrow. If so, it means i can ignore revivals forevermore. Sick of farming these units and not getting -cost. Want to focus back on awakening and leveling newly awakened goyls.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Why go back to Cloris?
I think some unit hasn't yet get their Revival
Or maybe I forgot.... has there any Rikka Revival yet?

Yeah I know DAT feel , -cost and SU is pain...
Used 4 Liz tried to up Jerome from 3/5 , won't budge....
I'm only hoping to get 4/5 on each Jerome-Katie

OTOH , personal "sacrifice" ritual using 5 RF
1'st RF - tried to Alicia 3/5 to 4/5 => Phail
2'nd RF - used it to Spica 4/5 tried to 5 => Phail
3'rd RF - used it to Alicia => 4/5 yeah!!
4'th RF - used it for Sedis 4/5 => 5/5 yeah!!
5'th RF - nope , I stopped. LOL

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After more than 2 years of playing I've got first platinum from base summon (and 3rd better than silver from base summon)! I was looking for iron archers and got Charles instead @@. I was more surprised than happy :D

I was never a fan of her look so I wasn't paying much attention. I think Petite is using her from time to time, can you tell me something about when she is usefull?

Edit: checked her skill and skill AW. So she is like has person to defend everyone on map, lol @@

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Like all alchemists Charles lowers defense with a debuff for a short time when she strikes the enemy.

More notably, her skill halves the defense of all enemies globally. This can be used as a general DPS increase in maps with enemies that have moderate to high defenses(this current subjugation, for example!) and is especially synergistic with lower attack units that have high attack speed or multihit(vampire hunters, ninjas, archers, etc.). Her SAW tacks on a defense buff for your team with no downside and her cost decreases as a passive which makes her easier to deploy in tough maps.

Fundamentally, a unit that is situationally 'meh' to 'great' depending on your units and the stages you are running. Not bad, in any case. :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fundamentally, a unit that is situationally 'meh' to 'great' depending on your units and the stages you are running. Not bad, in any case. :p
Yeah. First of all I told about her on forumbrella and THEN I checked her skill. She is likey wow for this subjugation and I definitely have to dump my resources on her. Too bad I have like none :D No rainbow nor platinum fairies, no affection items, no money. I am so broke it hurts :D and I suffer with 4 slots left in all my 3 barracks . Fortunately this subjugation will be up for a month, I may be able to complete Charles before that. I am on Rosel AW now, needs some more affection though.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

now i'm just waiting for next x2 drop rate event to sink 150 SCs into farming for resources...made the mistake of being tempted to roll 10 SCs instead of throwing them into unit exp during last x2 drop rate ;/

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just remembered that I had Louis. This subjugation became a lot easier afterwards.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yet again played by RNG T^T
Spent 10 SC , and Jerome won't budge by 3/5
In the stress spiral go to Ranger Map , got 2 of her out of 2 run
Synthesize it , RNGsus play a prank on Me.... 3/5 => 5/5 11 UP
So much for a unit that I did not planned to Perfect.... not even sure I'll ever use her

Time to stop farming Liz , better safe the rest for Rikka Daily Revival~

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there we go.. liselotte is now 14 cost and 5/5 while the rest of my remainig SC ( 4 ) is used to get my 4th AW.. which is G.Iris and finished her quest afterwards..

now ill just wait till the next revival...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get a liselotte and thanks to her, my liselotte min cost max skill