What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] [ アンコクマリモカン ] UNBREAKER / UNBREAKER~ヒロインピンチベルトアクション~ RE173699 RJ173699

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Unbreaker from the makers of splatter beach

wow, im surprised so many are so disappointed.. i loved the game. :eek:
well. im guessing its due to the fact that the various restraints didnt have much in a sense of animations other than with one enemy. i loved it too though thats kinda what my take on it is. and i kinda think so too... but then again... it was made pretty quick. and was well made for that time spent it.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blog post -

Looks like 1.02 includes some minor changes of dot mode, showing background enemies having their fun with captives, being switched on/off by X key.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The patch doesn't seem to have made it to the English DLsite yet.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone here has the latest version?
I've been occasionally looking ever since the announcement. English DLsite still doesn't have the updated version, and I can't even find 1.02 in Japanese anywhere.

And as much as I like Marimo, I'm not going to pay for the same game twice.

Mamango

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been occasionally looking ever since the announcement. English DLsite still doesn't have the updated version, and I can't even find 1.02 in Japanese anywhere.

Btw, how much it is translated? IF translated.

Last edited:

Mizzel

Reputation score

ya i'm in the same boat i hope he imports the patch to the ENG DLsite too.

limenghan631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use the cheat engine,but I can't find the HP adress,anyone can find it,thanks a lot

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is somebody able to communicate with Marimo and ask if the 1.02 update will be coming to the English version? It's been a while and it still hasn't reached the English DLsite.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

any news on the update?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The only news is that Unbreaker's now also for sale on two other sites. Neither in English.
hmm. the latest is 1.02. right? anyone has it here yet?

Artslaver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmmm... I can't play the game at all. Past the intro, right when the game starts, the main character just.. Well, she doesn't appear. Maybe is my computer or something. The funny thing is that I can actually play the demo, but not the full game :(

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone else getting a glitch where if the screen resized in any way it freezes even though you can hear the game going on in the background (its pissing me off cause i had to replay the game like 5 times so far because the game doesnt save after every stage

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is only few things I can suggest to solve that. First check if you're using regional language setting in Japanese language. Then check if the files are set to read only. If so, turn it off. Then make sure the folder of the game is placed in a simple location. Sometimes the folder name causes the game to crash. Also don't and I mean don't rename anything in the games folder. Sometimes that can cause problems too

Artslaver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is only few things I can suggest to solve that. First check if you're using regional language setting in Japanese language. Then check if the files are set to read only. If so, turn it off. Then make sure the folder of the game is placed in a simple location. Sometimes the folder name causes the game to crash. Also don't and I mean don't rename anything in the games folder. Sometimes that can cause problems too
Did both things beforehand, the usual routine after having played so many japanese games. Didn't work. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the game. Maybe it isn't compatible with windows 10? Or maybe my computer is too shitty to support it? Gosh... XD

Reputation score

Did both things beforehand, the usual routine after having played so many japanese games. Didn't work. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the game. Maybe it isn't compatible with windows 10? Or maybe my computer is too shitty to support it? Gosh... XD
Game works fine in Windows 10 for me.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like Marimo's getting to work on their next game already. From what little I could understand from a Google Translation of the latest blog post, it's gonna be another RPG like Sneak In Desperada, with a demo coming in Autumn and the game going on sale at year end/New Years Day.

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that has me frothing at the mouth. marimo is awesome especially when they go for the more hardcore stuff. it really is unfortunate that no one really wants to translate their work

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First thing we should note, she's the heroine from one of his earlier works, its a rock, paper, scissors game basically. Second thing is that its going to be an RPG MV game. Third, if it follows the previous installments of this heroine, expect to see some light ryona, pissing and the heroine getting utterly destroyed(sexually) by bosses cause of GoR.

Status
Not open for further replies.