What's new

ACT Ci-En [ めがね屋] パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister) RJ123659

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister)

Well, you know. Four, two-and-one-third... They're pretty close.

"Hey you owe me $400!"
"Here's $233."
"I'm going to break $167 worth of your knees."

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Even though I have dislike for large breasts, I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited for it's release.

I mean look at those animations. :eek:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm whether or not he decided to go back to the old nun design rather than the one in the link?

F

FLUTEBOY

so the game is dead, right

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He hasn't written much about progress on this game as opposed to his other. He says progress is frozen in a post from like a year ago.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so the game is dead, right
The nun game might be, but he's been working on some other character instead for a while now.

Most of his posts seem to be on Enty now, which is kinda like the JP version of patreon I think.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First time seeing this. Goddamn that nun looks amazing. Not liking the colors too much, but everything else is so cash. Too bad it's ded.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think it's going to be very disappointing for anyone following this guy, he hasn't released anything since the loli/futa thing years ago (which he was going to update, but didn't). Unfortunate.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

He released another game afterwards

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I honestly can't remember. Refresh my memory if you would.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

It was a sort of simulation game where you had a girl tied to the bed and had options of how to rape her and stuff. Neat aspect was each time you closed and re-opened the game a day would pass, and you could get her pregnant and it would progress through in-game time

twilight9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, I forgot how much I wanted this back when it showed up. At this point I would say it is dead.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I remember now. and IIRC that was a side-project that he bumped up to his main around the time power sister was starting to slow down development.

Sorry, I just don't have much faith in this guy's ability to complete anything that isn't just a set of animations (which he should totally just turn pow sis to!).

lorker

Reputation score
excuse the huge necro but I wasn't really sure about making a new thread for this. i apologize in advance for any inconvenience to mods and ill accept whatever punishment if i broke rules

lurked this site nearly a decade ago and just happened to remember this gem. out of curiosity i checked on the creator for any new works: apparently they are still working on this game or at least intending to make it. they're using a new, completely different design which they showcased on their new blog

anyways, nobody really talks about this game's creator and this was really the only place that even discussed and shared info about the game way back then. i actually wanted to ask anyone who's still here and had god levels of foresight if they saved the old previews shared in this thread (many image links here are now broken). the creator removed all of their old animated gifs, and since they're now using a drastically different design, it's not like any of them are gonna be used in the final product.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC, added ci-en link to OP.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let's just hope that this new project has the same animation quality as the last one, 'cause it was gold.

lorker

Reputation score
well there's this running animation WIP for the new model so far

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh, wow. I completely forgot about this one title, and after 4 years it still hasn't been finished...

Seeing how they've only ever made incredibly short titles from then onward, I don't have any faith in them finishing this title or anything longer than 2-3 animations.
Keep your wallets closed until they release something substantial.