What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Well now my soul calibur SURPRISINGLY came out, my goal is to make my Leila Bomb idea win. I also had a dead or alive idea but i don't think it would fit with the new rule. Maybe i'll change it someday.
Who or what is Leila Bomb?

Would you mind posting ur DOA idea?

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We are almost done with Fairly Odd Fuck Parents. Just 3 more sets after this one so hope you continue to like it!

http: //imgur.com/a/k6AIM
Sorry but it only have 2 pictures, is it normal?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry but it only have 2 pictures, is it normal?
Sorry about that everyone. Imgur just updated their upload system. You can upload 30 pictures in a few seconds but it wonks out. Sometimes the system will take all of the uploads but only have 2-7 on there. I usually check the pictures but I have no idea what I was doing that I forgot lol.

This is all the pictures from the last 3 days just in case and of course today's as well.

Enjoy!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, the game didn't have the best plot.

In other news, a lot people seems to Pinoytoons is more suited to do cartoon parody which for the life of me I can't seem to understand. So I decided to go on his newgrounds account and lo & behold he has done anime before. I like to hear every1 opinions on this. I recommend just watching only a minute worth on each of them since they're both pretty lengthy.

warning: Netorare

warning: Futa/girls with dicks

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In other news, a lot people seems to Pinoytoons is more suited to do cartoon parody which for the life of me I can't seem to understand. So I decided to go on his newgrounds account and lo & behold he has done anime before. I like to hear every1 opinions on this. I recommend just watching only a minute worth on each of them since they're both pretty lengthy.

Rawart was best for anime style parodies. Demomroyal is " the best we have because we have nobody else " :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pinoy can sometimes do Anime but that is when he has a lot of time. The quality of work he produces for his own projects looks a lot more different than his MnF work. I still say he should just stick to cartoonish stuff for MnF since he has deadlines and has to speed through a lot of his work.

In other news here are the last set of pictures for FOFP. The winner of the poll will be up sometime this week. Might be Tuesday or Wednesday but I will let everyone know when exactly.

Stay groovy you bastards!!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Isn't it the point of the story, that he gets 3 Wishes and basically throws them away?^^ I think the real Timmie in the real show would do the same if he only had 3 wishes left.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't it the point of the story, that he gets 3 Wishes and basically throws them away?^^ I think the real Timmie in the real show would do the same if he only had 3 wishes left.
True, good point :)

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm back for a minute! I didn't have time to load these videos but I've watched the futa one a bunch of times. I love it and if all of his games had scenes like those Pinoy would be my favorite MnF artist.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm back for a minute! I didn't have time to load these videos but I've watched the futa one a bunch of times. I love it and if all of his games had scenes like those Pinoy would be my favorite MnF artist.
I'm glad some1 bcuz I can't tell the difference in art quality in between his actual works & his mnf works. Other than his works has sounds in them.

Anyways, I think I'm just gonna give up on submitting ideas for MNF in general, in the end I just couldn't make the compromise that would fit my ideals. & I wouldn't want to win because I was pandering to what's popular by MNF's standards.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm glad some1 bcuz I can't tell the difference in art quality in between his actual works & his mnf works. Other than his works has sounds in them.

Anyways, I think I'm just gonna give up on submitting ideas for MNF in general, in the end I just couldn't make the compromise that would fit my ideals. & I wouldn't want to win because I was pandering to what's popular by MNF's standards.
1- Mature Character
2- Titfuck scene
3- Famous Writer
4- Sequel of a beloved game

It's pretty much the standards of the voters :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

U might as well say Milf just the sake of being specific. U also forgot to mention big boobs & incest, but I suppose that doesn't count anymore since its ban. I still think its incredibly unfair to ban such a popular theme & yet I do hope it does at least MNF games more diverse, but I doubt since that just means they'll be just more Big Boobs Milfs now.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never heard of Soul Caliber. What does the game contain?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its a 1 on 1 3d fighting game. Its very beginner friendly and both the 4th & 5th sequel (technically 5th & 6th in the series) on the last gen system excluding the Wii natch. Although the 5th one made some drastic change in terms of gameplay.

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its a 1 on 1 3d fighting game. Its very beginner friendly and both the 4th & 5th sequel (technically 5th & 6th in the series) on the last gen system excluding the Wii natch. Although the 5th one made some drastic change in terms of gameplay.
As a casual Soul Calibur player, the third was the best one for me. But as a fellow follower of the fighting game esport community. The last game is most of it used by the competitive community.
To get back at the main topic, it's been a really really long time since I've been here. A soul calibur idea would fit really great with an mnf game, especially with the oversexualized women in the franchise.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you check the last page we've been kinda talking about that. The game was alright it could've been much better though.

As a casual Soul Calibur player, the third was the best one for me. But as a fellow follower of the fighting game esport community. The last game is most of it used by the competitive community.
I still don't like what they did with soul gauge. Giving certain attacks with special property made it too much like Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat. Not mention it was just stupid to have the guard impact system use meter now.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

U might as well say Milf just the sake of being specific. U also forgot to mention big boobs & incest, but I suppose that doesn't count anymore since its ban. I still think its incredibly unfair to ban such a popular theme & yet I do hope it does at least MNF games more diverse, but I doubt since that just means they'll be just more Big Boobs Milfs now.
Well you can bypass the incest problem by putting "Stepmother" in place of "Mother" and such in the end, so i don't think it's really a ban :p As for big boobs, aren't in 90% of their games :D But still, it would suck if all the game story goes like "Hey, let's put a big- sorry, a HUGE- titted milf, a little story and that's it!".

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have you seen what has wins the polls? Its exactly as Squall says with the exception being a parody game.