What's new

[3D Lotus] Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altimis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (3D Lotus) Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Wow, this getting better and better! animations really impressed, its easily one of the best.

For funny comparison with another 3D hentai company... (because that not many high quality H 3D game company).

I kinda bored of illusion games that now focused on School/Rapeplay style with no fantasy elements, albeit, their product are top notch but just plains boring.... seriously, this is what I really wanted for a long time, things that illusion refused to do but 3D-lotus can do and make the dream come true hahaha.

Thank you cloudk for awesome vids, hope you make more of this! (grr, I wished I can buy this in my country :/).

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I wonder how you can get the other costumes in the game? :confused:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talking to the guys you see around the map. You have to choose the right option from the three to get the items. They come back if you guess wrong.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I never really gave up hope this would be the wonderful thing that it is.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, this getting better and better! animations really impressed, its easily one of the best.

For funny comparison with another 3D hentai company... (because that not many high quality H 3D game company).

I kinda bored of illusion games that now focused on School/Rapeplay style with no fantasy elements, albeit, their product are top notch but just plains boring.... seriously, this is what I really wanted for a long time, things that illusion refused to do but 3D-lotus can do and make the dream come true hahaha.

Thank you cloudk for awesome vids, hope you make more of this! (grr, I wished I can buy this in my country :/).
I find it kinda embarrassing that 3D-Lotus can animate pretty hot vaginal penetrations and stomach bulges with tighter texture and polygon budgets than Illusion. Seriously guys! You've developed games for how many years without learning how to animate pussy?!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Any mention of when the English version is coming out?

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

None that I have seen yet... are you talking about the DLSite or the language translation?

If SKUNK III is anything to go by then sometime in the next 2~3 months would seem reasonable for a translation.

If they are very close they may not bother to release the Japanese version on the English site?

Cheers,

OZ

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eng. DLsite page is up. Planned release date for Mid-May.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sweet!! At least I'll be able to buy it now with paypal, even if it isn't cracked...

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OH my CRAP that is faster than I anticipated. I will be there day one english release. :D

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One can only hope.

Last edited:
Reputation score

So the sloppy orc gangbang with crazy dubstep music is a consequence of losing to the final boss? Cool.

How do the other two girls fit into the story? Does it also involve dubstep music?

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the sloppy orc gangbang with crazy dubstep music is a consequence of losing to the final boss? Cool.

How do the other two girls fit into the story? Does it also involve dubstep music?
You have to win fights to get h, not lose. Read the english page foe the story.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sybil has no h scene here?

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sybil has no h scene here?
That's not Sybil you see. It's a new character named Lyoco and she has scenes, I just prefer the other character (Neisan).

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's two more videos, sorry they are late.

Any more videos if you wouldn't mind? The english one is expected sometime next week and I'm thoroughly antsy awaiting my exciting arrival of 3D total violation fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.