What's new

ACT [ぽむぽむペイン] Dungeon of Nursery 苗床のダンジョン (RJ205272)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Today I found this new game by a new circle. It is a 3D dungeon survivor game were you play as the girl, with a lot of instant death traps, ryona and guro as well as with monsters that will have their way with the girl.

However so far it did not sell very well, also controls are pretty bad (especially the jumping). Personally I got very frustrated after the fire trap part and stopped playing. It looks like it might have potential but so far what I have seen in the demo did not sell the product for me.

If any one is interested I suggest you download and play the demo.

Here is the Link :

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ205272 - Dungeon of Nursery 苗床のダンジョン

Played the trial. It's really short. Only sex scene is with a slime. My only serious complaint is the damn jump mechanic. You'll be at a full sprint, jump in the air, and just go straight up like you were standing still. Character gets no forward momentum and it makes the jumps very difficult.

Also, I think the trial version may have a memory leak. I started getting degrading performance after playing for about 15 minutes.

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Played the trial. It's really short. Only sex scene is with a slime. My only serious complaint is the damn jump mechanic. You'll be at a full sprint, jump in the air, and just go straight up like you were standing still. Character gets no forward momentum and it makes the jumps very difficult.

Also, I think the trial version may have a memory leak. I started getting degrading performance after playing for about 15 minutes.
True about that memory leak, I have also noticed it. Also I had another bug, if I started the game without clicking on select stage all I got was black screen. Very random and weird bug.

Kanonno66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't open the first chest I just have one weid animation and got stuck.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes on memory leak. yes to the bad jumping, hold and your repeatedly jump which will let you move and jump.... if you don't get free from the cell some hooded guy shows up and rapes you gameover. a little bit more work this could have been a great game, guess there is a chance its just the demo but probably not.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've hit a frustrating bug. Once you hit the treasure chest and press the action button she just sits there and nothing happens. The game soft locks.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha wonder if a link will appear for this one someday?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

haha wonder if a link will appear for this one someday?
Checked AS and nyaa. Nothing yet. It just came out today I'm sure someone will upload it within the next few days.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

lets hope hahaha. since there its already links for lastest games from yesterday and today aside this one

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright figured out the bug. You need to extract the game while in japanese locale or the script files will not be written in japanese font and therefore fail to trigger. The need to click stage select before starting a game is however unaffected by anything.

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the trial but the character model was invisible. I couldn't get past the tutorial bridge because I couldn't see how close I was to the edge. Is this a bug?

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yes on memory leak. yes to the bad jumping, hold and your repeatedly jump which will let you move and jump.... if you don't get free from the cell some hooded guy shows up and rapes you gameover. a little bit more work this could have been a great game, guess there is a chance its just the demo but probably not.
Agree. I really wish for a nice 3D platformer wish does not sux. This one might have been pretty good if they actually spend more time on it. Hopefully they can either fix the issues or next game they make can be better.

turkturk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm also getting stuck opening the chest :(

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't think it's a memory leak, think it's the physics. Running windowed and don't see any change in ram usage. But if you kick the bucket (literally, not as in dying), my FPS takes a dive as it bounces around.

What kills it fully is getting preggers from the slimes. Seems stomach inflations is like the bucket?! My FPS is toast after that.

Pity, and hope it isn't in the full release, because I'd love this fleshed out and working. A 3D, trappy and sexy dungeon crawl, with effects like Trap Quest (it at least has inflation). Sign me up.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Maybe I'm missing the obvious but how do you escape the cell?

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm missing the obvious but how do you escape the cell?
Face the door and hold space (the activate key). Might have to do it more than once, see lock picking animation. Then walking into the door pushes it over (heh, as opposed to it opening).

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah. I misunderstood it as 'locked you cannot go this way.' Thanks.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its uploaded on A-S. Downloading it right now.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

It can also be found on Nyaa

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to make your character visible. Do my graphics have to be set in a certain way? Does anyone else have this bug?