What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Summary:
This is the third game by marimo to feature Ouka as the protagonist and the second game to have Ahriman-like battle rape mechanics.
Mostly linear RPG game, there are a few endings possible that depend on how many times Ouka gets raped.
Enemies in the game can undress Ouka and subsequently rape her in battle. This is part of the battle system but can be disabled.
Has progressive Defeat/GOR scenes: each time you faint you get a new H-scene variation that gets more intense, but you'll be able to continue.
If you keep fainting you'll eventually get a additional Game Over Scene. This is how you'll get most of the H-scenes in this game.

Content Warning: Contains scenes featuring Loli, Ryona, Scat & Bestiality. Can all be avoided.

Links:

Translation Thread by mayaktheunholy

DLSite Story:

There exists a girl that transfers from school to school.
Leaving a trail of juvenile delinquent blood in her path.
People call her Kaptain Kamikaze!!

The setting this time is Seirei Academy.
It has been take over by a bunch of delinquents
with a criminal organization backing.
Our heroine Ouka, the legendary Kamikaze,
decides to take out the gang's 4 big honchos but...

DLSite Tags:

Bad Boy/Hoodlum
Sailor-style Uniform
School
Rape
Gangbang
Ahegao/Gapeface

Basic RPG Maker MV controls. Can be played with keyboard and/or mouse.

40 base CG
470 CG including variations (not pose art)
Battle R*pe Animation: 18 types + extra
Average Playtime: 3-4 hours
CG mode / reminiscence mode / H animation replay mode.

* New Game+ can carry over your total R*pe # and cash.
* After clearing once, all CG / scenes can be unlocked.

Since this looks interesting I'm making a thread about this game since discussions seems to be starting on the Unbreaker thread.

Teaser from their blog:

Dlsite Link:

This is starring the heroine from:

and

From my google-fu the game will be made in RPG MV as a test bed and learning experience for the creator and the current name is only temporary. But judging by the screens, its going to be a combat rape game as well (Yay~!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG (Temp name)

though id like to say to you that i hope not, but its real at least the previews sprites clearly rpg mv designs characters npcs even building

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of my favorite artists, hope this has more stuff than Unbreaker (storywise).

Now if only they could make it voiced, that'd be awesome.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright! Look like there's combat rape!

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i like it already damn you hype you always screw me.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder why nobody ever bother to translate Marimo's stuff.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder why nobody ever bother to translate Marimo's stuff.
but both sneak in destroy and desperada got partials

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't mind partials, but i'd rather do menus by memory and be able to read the story in a comprehensible english, rather than a machine mash up.

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind partials, but i'd rather do menus by memory and be able to read the story in a comprehensible english, rather than a machine mash up.
Content translations require a massive amount of effort and time to make, so only really popular and specific games get the translation treatment. Also, most people are able to get the story from the scripted scenes and machine translations. Having the menu translated just helps people with the technical aspect of the game instead (combat, mini-games, etc). So yeah, partials are usually the best you're gonna get. (Barring commissioned translations)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently not a temp name anymore

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The demo's about 460mb. For some reason you get told the controls some way into the demo. As is standard, arrows are movement, Z is confirm, X is cancel/menu.

F4 toggles fullscreen, F5 takes you back to the main menu instantly. The first ON/OFF option in the options menu toggles auto-sprint. Thank god for that.

One thing that already makes me like this a bit better than Sneak in Desperada is that the combat rape animations continue while you're deciding what to do for your turn.

The first enemies you encounter just attack, and there's no game over stuff until you reach the... junkyard place? An area to the north of the park where you beat up redheaded guys until they all go away and NPCs come in. There's a girl there that you need to fight to rescue, and this fight is where the first combat rape can actually happen.

Some enemies can attempt to tear your clothes as one of their abilities, and if that succeeds twice you're vulnerable to sex attacks. You get what I think is some sort of rock/paper/scissors thing to break out, but you seem to be stunned for a couple turns afterwards.

After you beat that and go north again (the far left trash can disappears) you go into a parking lot place (and get told the controls) where there's enemy encounters and if you lose you get a CG and get sent back to the nurse's office. After a couple losses, photos of the heroine get put on the board in the school lobby, next to the big blackboard.

There doesn't seem to be anything like 'three strikes and game over', but the scene does change a little. When you enter the bad guy's territory, you can see some naked girls on the roof, which I assume is simply a counter of some kind since you can't get up there, but it caps at four girls.

Not sure where I picked it up, but I got like 50 poison items that instakill you. Pretty sure that was in the last RPG Maker demo too, so it's likely a tool to get to the scenes quickly.

The demo ends when you find and beat the baseball bat guy. If you lose to him, there's a scene, then you need to sneak around people that will insta-capture you. I don't know if there's a way to get your gear back though, and if you lose to the bat guy again, it's a bad end.

tl;dr: Good demo, and I reckon I'll be buying this when it comes out.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm in the junkyard but I haven't found the batman yet. Is he in the junkyard? EDIT: Ok I forgot that one locked room I found while on the way to the orgy place.

I went to the middle of the junkyard place where an orgy was happening and lost, got a different CG and afterwards the npcs disappeared from there so it's a one time try.

If you lose a couple of times and go to the toilets inside the school you'll see that girls start to appear in there in "exhausted" condition. I guess if you keep losing the school deteriorates over time.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the demo right now and I've seem to have encountered a problem. When I enter a battle the MC's portrait is just a massive black box, and when you use status effecting items or the enemy does a clothes break move, the whole game gets really laggy but it briefly shows the MC's proper portrait, etc. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Some enemies can attempt to tear your clothes as one of their abilities, and if that succeeds twice you're vulnerable to sex attacks. You get what I think is some sort of rock/paper/scissors thing to break out, but you seem to be stunned for a couple turns afterwards.
I think it's less rock-paper-scissors and more of a resist mechanic;

- the top option deals 3 weak attacks to random enemies and has a chance to break you free from the rape

- the middle option restores some of your health, but has no chance of breaking free

- the bottom option has a very high chance of breaking free, but doesn't do anything else

If they cum, the rape ends and you get stunned for a good long time. If you break free, you get initiative for I think one move.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

3rd option you loose are 50mp on use as well

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really enjoying the demo. Was hoping for that big boibed chick with the sword as a party member in the demo tho. Then again, i haven't went through the whole thing yet

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sadly i was waiting for a bad ending on loosing many times but over 15 times and nothing DAMN i want that nurse scenes

SomeKindOfIdiot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the demo right now and I've seem to have encountered a problem. When I enter a battle the MC's portrait is just a massive black box, and when you use status effecting items or the enemy does a clothes break move, the whole game gets really laggy but it briefly shows the MC's proper portrait, etc. Is anyone else getting this problem?
I am having this exact same problem as well. Is there a way to fix it that anyone is aware of?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been waiting for a new game from him, but I'm sad it's in MV since there's no real way to hook it up to AGTH for translation. Tried some of the demo and it's great.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am having this exact same problem as well. Is there a way to fix it that anyone is aware of?
What are your computer specs, mainly your GPU/CPU? I haven't had any trouble with images appearing, although the game does slow down a lot during the grab animation. I assume that's more of a coding/MV issue than a graphics problem, though, as my computer can handle 3D games like Artificial Academy just fine and I have a feeling that the little yellow squiggle animation that I've seen in countless other RPG Maker games without a problem is now so graphically demanding that it brings my GPU to its knees.