What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

Somewhere a couple thousand lightyears away from our galaxy, alien species are observing us with their high powered photoreceptors...
I'm just thinking about people who might be new to the forum randomly visiting this thread and thinking "Wow these guys are so tight-knit that they spend days and entire thread-pages just discussing raping one fictional character's ears.."

And then they pirate a hentai game and never return.

Raping ears is fine, but when you start mentioning it as casually as one mentions going to the bathroom, clearly some priorities have been mixed up. I'll be the first to say vaginas can be boring sometimes, sure, maybe you want to mix it up a bit to keep your libido ready to go, but this isn't mixing it up, this is pulling away your safety blanket, and snuggling into another.

Pay some random hentai dev $2500 dollars to make a stuffie-based RoR game and just get it out of your system like a bad night with too much vodka, and get on with your lives.

And before someone gets the urge to snarkily remind me that this is all just a friendly inside joke, just take a look at this.. You don't talk about an inside joke for this long, it is then no longer an inside joke, it is then just a dead joke. If you continue, then it becomes a dead horse.. And if you keep going further, the rotten-smelling gelatinous mass of what used to be beaten flesh, forms into a meme... Is that what you want? Do you want stuffie to become a meme?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

All those holes
And yet the vag remains the best among them. Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction it is! Come here Stuffie!

Or we can just snuggle or something, that's probably fine too

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Raping ears is fine, but when you start mentioning it as casually as one mentions going to the bathroom, clearly some priorities have been mixed up. I'll be the first to say vaginas can be boring sometimes, sure, maybe you want to mix it up a bit to keep your libido ready to go, but this isn't mixing it up, this is pulling away your safety blanket, and snuggling into another.
Bah. I talk about fucking other organs all day, every day on other sites. When I come here I wanna talk about ear fucking and nothing else. This is holy ground. Holy ear fucking ground.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You tell me about those, Toxic~
Can you blame me?

By the way, this completely wasn't my secret plan to make butt-loving sound so appealing by having others bombard you with face fucking of the non-oral variety, but I gotta say, this is really working out in my favor.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

The Reputation... 17th September 2017 19:24 You silly creature XD ~ Zepheral
THE NEW ULMF... 3rd July 2017 11:03 You silly creature~Zepheral

Zeph's running out of good things to say about me.
And just like that you are slave number 3. >:3

Byzantine is slave number 1 and milia fan is slave number 2

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you want stuffie to become a meme?
Those ears are already a meme.
I have something in mind on the topic, need time.

earwax coated dicks...you guys really wanna go there?
You are late to the party, please hang your coat on the dead sanity over there.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

friction turns wax into lube

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well you guys have the absolute right to stuff thy wangs verily into every nether region known to ITkind (should say MANkind but I don't wanna trigger anything or anyone here...just have enough arguing with it IRL)...

And we always need a new meme to prolificate someday in 9gag or 4chan...

big untapped market on ear fucking memes...:D

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Please leave my ear holes be,
as well as my nostrils,
you sickos!

All those holes
And yet the vag remains the best among them. Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction it is! Come here Stuffie!
You are actually talking my stuff there, XSI. I think the two of us should watch some series on Netflix together. :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'll be the first to say vaginas can be boring sometimes
Either you've gotta find yourself a better class of vagina or...

(should say MANkind but I don't wanna trigger anything or anyone here...just have enough arguing with it IRL)...
I didn't think that particular problem would've spread to the Philippines yet.

Seriously though, you don't have to worry about triggerfags or SJWs here. They don't even have the balls to post in the thread, so the worst you'll get is a negrep, just list it and I'll +rep you. I've got enough rep power to counteract their lowly kind.

All those holes

Or we can just snuggle or something, that's probably fine too
I told you...

By the way, this completely wasn't my secret plan to make butt-loving sound so appealing by having others bombard you with face fucking of the non-oral variety, but I gotta say, this is really working out in my favor.
What would happen.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a box!?! Can I hide under it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Tentacle box has approved your residence application. Enter at any time ;)

Edit: Fuuuuck that's a blurry picture.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

! Wish I knew who sent it, what they meant and why they think they should feel hurt. But oh well.

Tentacle box has approved your residence application. Enter at any time ;)

Last edited:

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm...after looking at the image link in the +rep it kinda reminds me of a water filtration system where "fresh" untreated water passes through many cylinders before coming out clean and sterilized safe to drink water...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.