What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Angelic was easy to ignore because he was a raving lunatic half the time.

0nymous is basically everyone's complaints condensed into a single being of unpleasantness. We know he's there, we know he has some points to be made, and we even agree with him sometimes, but he's so fucking unbearable that he brings down the entire thread. Every other post of his is GET CUCKED GAIJINS, like he's putting everyone here down and he doesn't care if he himself is included in that group.

He's like a DMM MASTER RACE player that prefers to be a masochist and play on the *obviously inferior server*, only to complain about it every step of the way.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How else am I supposed to let everybody know I'm a cool and edgy teenager than by complaining constantly?

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How else am I supposed to let everybody know I'm a cool and edgy teenager than by complaining constantly?
Revealing clothes and a razor blade.

Fucking just woke my prince on DMM with an inferiour unit pool with the exception of Rinne and Leora do have frederica, don't use her yet (leveling her). - all on an account little over a month old, level 130.
The buffs to sybilla is just fucking savage. And Rinnes pretty ace.

Meanwhile on nutaku i have 170 levels and i can't even get past fucking magical circles lmao fuck circles don't exist anyway all there is are straight lines connecting one dimensional points in 3 dimensions fucking circles, man.

When imp gatcha comes out ima try get Leora when she spotlighted, fucking +15% all stats op as fuck and i only got 10% atm. Also 5% extra attack ontop of that... Rinne is my #1 black ticket pick, followed by Estelle. beyond that i have no plans. So i will have rinne eventually. if i see rinne on spotlight, gonna roll for her tho.

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It seems I have a fan club.

He's like a DMM MASTER RACE player that prefers to be a masochist and play on the *obviously inferior server*, only to complain about it every step of the way.
Maybe if you paid attention to what I write you'd know I complain because I'm a conscious consumer who cares about the product quality of Aigis' localized version on Nutaku, not some obsessive attention-whoring flagellant who has to make sure you're all aware of my suffering (that's what posting shitty gacha rolls is for).
I guess my only problem is being creative with my criticism and using some harsh words to amplify the message. It certainly got your attention though, didn't it?
At least pick a single issue and stick with it
I wish I could do that, bruh, but alas! There's MUCH MORE than just one issue to bitch about! There's so many to pick from! I can't just settle for one alone!
Does bitching about ones bitchiness not make one the hypocrite, though?
It really is stupid, isn't it? By all means, feel free to call me out on my bitching, but making posts solely just to say that I'm a whining faggot hardly adds anything of value to the thread.

This is the last post where I address "myself". I despise circlejerk drama and won't perpetuate it any more after this. Feel free to reply to get some pathetic last word that I know you crave.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you really want anyone to take your criticism seriously, maybe learn to not insert curse words as every other word in your sentences. No one, especially Nutaku/Aigis developers will take you seriously if your sentences look like they do on here.

I don't know why every post you make you feel the need to present yourself as an angry lunatic, but it doesn't help gain you any support. It just makes yourself look silly, which is why you've been called out by multiple people on here.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is pastoral gate still the best way to farm G outside of monday daily?

my maurette can 45/45 it easily. dont remember if any other maps are better during drop rate up

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

outside of dailies is not even worth the time imo especially on drop up weeks

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is pastoral gate still the best way to farm G outside of monday daily?

my maurette can 45/45 it easily. dont remember if any other maps are better during drop rate up
Do Drop Rate Up events actually affect the abilities like that at all?

Because if they do, I'd like to know, 'cause I've been wasting my charisma D:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do Drop Rate Up events actually affect the abilities like that at all?

Because if they do, I'd like to know, 'cause I've been wasting my charisma D:
doesnt affect gold get. the point is she can solo the map so every kill is a gold get proc chance.

with the increased drop rate it also means the fodder drops at 90% so it's nice money.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that fairy barracks can't come soon enough. I've been clogged at 250/250 for so long that I've had to eat 50+ Silver units for XP, although luckily it was during an XP up event.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Need gold+ exp bonus. It'll clear the flush bloat right out and you'll feel relieved and clean.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need gold+ exp bonus. It'll clear the flush bloat right out and you'll feel relieved and clean.
That won't do a thing with 260+ fairies and 160+ silvers. Combining my 100+ lvl32 Zenmel might clear a little space but they're for interesting units only.
I guess I'll eat some of my 28 archers and 20 witches.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently 212 in main barracks and 250/250 in second and third, the struggle is real.

I have 21 pirates, 30 bandits, 18 samurai, 15 ninjas, 28 witches, 17 rogues and around 10 of everything else. Could really do with somewhere to put them.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Currently 212 in main barracks and 250/250 in second and third, the struggle is real.

I have 21 pirates, 30 bandits, 18 samurai, 15 ninjas, 28 witches, 17 rogues and around 10 of everything else. Could really do with somewhere to put them.
I'm in the same boat as well. Should I just go and trade all my extra gold units for rainbow crystals to make some space?