What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest

so int is the third stat?

sounds like the most important :p

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so int is the third stat?

sounds like the most important :p
pretty much, I don't THINK it's the lewdness stat but it's the closest relation if you get me? as in they both go up at the same time, the int one is viewable from the character menu (4th option in the menu) but lewdness is only visable from the computer

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you raise lewdness?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't knew there was a training with a teacher. Where is it?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't knew there was a training with a teacher. Where is it?
After I lost: I appeared in his room and he not only Gang-raped me, he took my virginity. After that, I can go to highest floor of the school and ask him to train me. Cannot train past 1st stage of first three skills.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, teacher wants something "p"?

now i know why money is so easy to get in this game, because its worthless.

there are three venders,

shop, (sells weapons and health stuff)
while hair woman (sells pink gems)
teacher (teaches skills)

all of them want diffrent currency.

where the hell do i get whatever the teacher wants?

does anyone have a really high lewdness save they could share, (in the megathread someone mentioned over 700!?)because even losing to the bosses only gets about 20 points, so this could take a long time

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, teacher wants something "p"?

now i know why money is so easy to get in this game, because its worthless.

there are three venders,

shop, (sells weapons and health stuff)
while hair woman (sells pink gems)
teacher (teaches skills)

all of them want diffrent currency.

where the hell do i get whatever the teacher wants?

does anyone have a really high lewdness save they could share, (in the megathread someone mentioned over 700!?)because even losing to the bosses only gets about 20 points, so this could take a long time
You get the teacher one from leveling up ( you get 10 points per level) or from getting raped IN BATTLE (so not an after battle scene and it's only worth about 1 or 2 points BUT since you can get raped more than once by some it's not too bad)

The shop vendor wants gold and something else called GP ( if I remember ) I dunno how you raise that one but it seemed to raise after a few battles and it can be used to unlock the second set of items, the white haired girl also uses the GP currency.

as for a save I could give you mine but it's more or less a 100% save of the demo so it'd be kinda useless but I think my lewdness is like 800

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

quick q to people who avidly buys games from dlsite. does it say in advance if a game will have drm protection? cause i have this sinking feeling the reason the game is taking so long to get approved is cause it's being fitted with drm.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get the teacher one from leveling up ( you get 10 points per level) or from getting raped IN BATTLE (so not an after battle scene and it's only worth about 1 or 2 points BUT since you can get raped more than once by some it's not too bad)

The shop vendor wants gold and something else called GP ( if I remember ) I dunno how you raise that one but it seemed to raise after a few battles and it can be used to unlock the second set of items, the white haired girl also uses the GP currency.

as for a save I could give you mine but it's more or less a 100% save of the demo so it'd be kinda useless but I think my lewdness is like 800
by 100% save do you mean you did everything (killed the bosses ect)

because if they are dead, then your right, theres not much point.

oh well, never mind.

and thanks for the info, (by raped in battle do you mean when the bat-thing uses its "heart" move, and she gropes herself, then if they do it again when your clothes are gone (battle damage) and you get a sex scene, then you lose the battle, then you get the normal "you lost" scene?

edit: aparantly not, just tried it, got no points.
can you explain what you mean exactly?

and how high does lewdness have to be before she will go outside without her pants/ect

Last edited:

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Considering lewdness stat, i think it's the same thing as the Int stat, since that stat you see on a computer is just a number of time she was raped and her number of pregnancies as in the first two games(well in the first one it was a bookshelf).The reason i think that those two stats are the same thing is that the first time when i played demo, i wrote down values for saki's clothes stripping, additional rapes in battle and everything else, and i compared it to values i wrote down on my second playtrough, and those values were roughly the same(+-5 or ten numbers).Well that's just my opinion but i have tested if there were any changes every twenty numbers.
Well considering raising lewdness every time the critters touch her with a sex attack or strip her clothes it goes up a single point,by raping her in combat it goes up for about 5 points, by finish raping her(by that i mean GO scene after losing), it goes up for about 8 to 10 points, and finally getting finish raped by a boss, it goes up by 15 points(so far only the 3 dogs boss).
The best strategy for raising it fast is to go to battle with all the pieces of clothing torn and to just let them grab you until just before the last grab and then kill the enemy.Using this method i could raise it by 70 just by making one run trough the forest.This way you will get experience at the same time and you will raise lewdness fast without having to resort to GO scenes with boss.
Hope this helps, and sorry about this wall of text(I thought i might as well contribute with something for once).:eek:

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The best strategy for raising it fast is to go to battle with all the pieces of clothing torn and to just let them grab you until just before the last grab and then kill the enemy.Using this method i could raise it by 70 just by making one run trough the forest.This way you will get experience at the same time and you will raise lewdness fast without having to resort to GO scenes with boss.
Hope this helps, and sorry about this wall of text(I thought i might as well contribute with something for once).:eek:
.- . I mentioned this in the RPG thread, but whatever:

Here's how I farm Int:
-Have either Fire or Ice spell from beating either boss (don't worry, resting at either your home or the school's infirmary respawn them)
-Wear all 3 clothings (torn or not doesn't matter)
-Go to the 1st dungeon (not the forest), and go to the stair.
-Save
-Fight that enemy right next to the stair's entrance, it'll be an imp + 2 zombie.
-Defend until you get stripped/raped until you're close to losing (higher int allows more times of in-combat rape before you lose)
(if the Imp charm you, you'll get raped on the next H-attack while naked, but if not you'll get 3 harasses (kiss, breast grope, vagina touch) before the next harass rape you, note that if you're at higher level the H-attack might damage you without harassing you)
-Murder them all with Fire or Ice.
-Go up stair (save optional)
-Go down stair, fight the group again.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

.- . I mentioned this in the RPG thread, but whatever:

Here's how I farm Int:
-Have either Fire or Ice spell from beating either boss (don't worry, resting at either your home or the school's infirmary respawn them)
-Wear all 3 clothings (torn or not doesn't matter)
-Go to the 1st dungeon (not the forest), and go to the stair.
-Save
-Fight that enemy right next to the stair's entrance, it'll be an imp + 2 zombie.
-Defend until you get stripped/raped until you're close to losing (higher int allows more times of in-combat rape before you lose)
(if the Imp charm you, you'll get raped on the next H-attack while naked, but if not you'll get 3 harasses (kiss, breast grope, vagina touch) before the next harass rape you, note that if you're at higher level the H-attack might damage you without harassing you)
-Murder them all with Fire or Ice.
-Go up stair (save optional)
-Go down stair, fight the group again.
Well, that's a good way to do it too.I do it the way i described it because i tend to get as much Int as i can from one battle(when those imps cast charm, the next harassment attack becomes automatic rape so you can't get all the harassment attacks to get you when your stripped of your clothes).This works best with that fox enemy, because when it uses up its darkness spell it's every other move is 85% of the time H-attack.

Anyway it's easy enough to raise Int using whatever method,but it's time consuming, so i hope we'll be able to use save from the demo in the full game.:(

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

quick q to people who avidly buys games from dlsite. does it say in advance if a game will have drm protection? cause i have this sinking feeling the reason the game is taking so long to get approved is cause it's being fitted with drm.
No I don't think it has DRM, if I remember the DRM symbol will appear even before the game is out

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, wait.

the bosses respawn?

can you post your save then?

all i wanna see is the boss scenes with high INT

for some reason, nobody but the imp ever uses h attacks, (sometimes the wolf bosses do, but it takes a LONG time) i dont even bother with the normal forest animals anymore, half of them run at the sight of me, and the other half miss with every single attack.

even if i just sit there using the mp/heal thing over and over again they never hit.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, wait.

the bosses respawn?

can you post your save then?

all i wanna see is the boss scenes with high INT

for some reason, nobody but the imp ever uses h attacks, (sometimes the wolf bosses do, but it takes a LONG time) i dont even bother with the normal forest animals anymore, half of them run at the sight of me, and the other half miss with every single attack.

even if i just sit there using the mp/heal thing over and over again they never hit.
Yeah sleep in your bed and they respawn, I attached 2 saves, one with almost 100% done and the second one has a relatively high int but with a few things not done yet

Edit: also the other two games are going up inside the next hour

Attachments

Last edited:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

plus rep good sir. tyvm

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score