What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Expiacion ] Spiral Legend III (RJ136015)

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Tried searching for the game here but no one seem to notice this game before.
Dont think i make a thread before. Anyway here goes.

DLsite:

Currently there is v1.02 version in your "usual" place. But based on the Dlsitee link there seem to be a 2.01 version. Wonder if anyone have them?

The synopsis seem nice since there "multi-endings" and could be played for a very long hours.

Wonder why no one seem to like games like these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ136015] Spiral Legend III

if i remember correctly someone said those arent even hentai games so if its true is normal no one would care o_o

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No, its hentai. Just that there's no CG scenes, nor sprite sex. Whenever the h-scene starts, it just fades to black, and all you can see is some dialogue that they're in fact doing it, and the dirty sex sounds. Lewd.

It relies on the setup and the text, so tough luck for us non-moonspeakers.

Also, it seems like the game is stupidly large. From what I can gather, it seems like you need 90 hours to complete everything in the game.

P.S.: I'm stuck in my playthrough of this. After I get the third member of the party, it seems like its free roam from there, only that most of the places you can go to have overlevelled enemies that will drop you in two, three hits. The fields with enemies the same level as your current party don't lead anywhere, so I guess you have to grind first before going anywhere?

Last edited:
OP
N

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if i remember correctly someone said those arent even hentai games so if its true is normal no one would care o_o
Ouch.. yeah i notice that's pretty true. Lack of CG pretty much kill this game as a h-game. But still its pretty solid if you ignore the flaws.

No doubt those "moonspeak" wouldnt like this game >_<

PS. Just started the game. So i cant really give much comment.

OP
N

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well here's a request. Does anyone here know any jap website that have a walkthorugh on this game?

comradered

Reputation score

I edited my save to unlock most of the H-scene "gallery", and it was disappointing. It cuts directly to the blackened-out part of the scene, so you have no lead-up to base the happenings on. Add the fact that its all in moonrunes...

I guess its one of those games where asking for a complete save would just disappoint you. You really have to play through the game to get the full...enjoyment, I suppose.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the game
Here you go 2.01 version(ulmf users avoid):

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have the first and second?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, its hentai. Just that there's no CG scenes, nor sprite sex. Whenever the h-scene starts, it just fades to black, and all you can see is some dialogue that they're in fact doing it, and the dirty sex sounds. Lewd.

It relies on the setup and the text, so tough luck for us non-moonspeakers.

Also, it seems like the game is stupidly large. From what I can gather, it seems like you need 90 hours to complete everything in the game.

P.S.: I'm stuck in my playthrough of this. After I get the third member of the party, it seems like its free roam from there, only that most of the places you can go to have overlevelled enemies that will drop you in two, three hits. The fields with enemies the same level as your current party don't lead anywhere, so I guess you have to grind first before going anywhere?
wouldnt that mean that fable is hentai?

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ya is this what am i want to talking about in this game in here

this game is Hgame but is not have sprite sex no HCG

this game have nothing...

only this game have is sound like you character sex with some girls
and choice + somany letter japanese story i really don't understand

i think about... this game have 3 episode now
but nobody in this forum talking about this game at all

comradered

Reputation score

wouldnt that mean that fable is hentai?
Haven't played Fable, but does that game have intense graphic depictions of lewdness in text form, with squelching sounds and all?

OP
N

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have the game
Here you go 2.01 version:
mega.co.nz/#!GUJTgYbK!Hpi7NKAqBj3hgPzNo5NG1Nm8wiVlJHiKDiWkHZY83QA
Woh~ You're a god sent~!

Well i am playing it via translator and its pretty fun to read the dialogs. No doubt the pacing is slow.

Why not post those unlock savefile just for the heck of it. I wont mind having it :D

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i think you need to put another file as well since i have 0 scenes in your save

comradered

Reputation score

That's odd...I can see the scenes on my end.

Hmm, maybe I did something wrong. I'll try to see if I can fix it. I'll take down my save in the meantime.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i saw the problem in your save you zip the backup not the save file

so you gave us the one before you used sgedit

comradered

Reputation score

Well, let's try that again then. I think I got it right this time. I rarely use zip, so I might have flubbed things.

Attachments

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, let's try that again then. I think I got it right this time. I rarely use zip, so I might have flubbed things.
is it just me or all scenes are only text with black background?

comradered

Reputation score

is it just me or all scenes are only text with black background?
Yes, that's the deal with this game. No CGs, no sprite sex. Only music, lewd sounds, and the power of your imagination. It helps if you have MT on, gives you a bit of perspective on the scenes. Of course, its better if you play the game yourself and get the scenes, since the game relies heavily on the lead-up.

Though I have to say, filling in the blanks is turning out to be more erotic than I thought. Or it might just be me being some sort of depraved deviant.

OP
N

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Though I have to say, filling in the blanks is turning out to be more erotic than I thought. Or it might just be me being some sort of depraved deviant.
LOL the comment just make my day. :D

Yeah all is achievable using imaginations~!

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pasting what I posted on anime-sharing, my link to the first 2 games has already been posted. Seems to have been deleted, mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!WU4GxDKI!4gh5G9Rbn47jv-jHXjJfVtU5MGSHTkBMxTYHZ2puXNY

I have played the first two, do not play this if you don't know how to read Japanese, there are no CG and it took me around 80 hours per game to get the true ends. The H-scenes are all Netorare themed with the main heroines being raped by the boss enemies and the first and this one have NTR routes, there's also 2 or 3 pure ones per heroine and 1 harem at the true end. The combat is also grindy but it doesn't have random encounters.
Also you can start at level 99 if you want to skip the grind though.

Last edited: