What's new

ACT Loli [ Bakery ] ベェーカリィー Procreation of Chimera キメラの繁殖 RE140785 RJ140785

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, first time making a post here for "research" purposes.
Found this game
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ140785.html
, but lacking the capability to understand jap i have only the faintest idea what the menu in game does.
Anyone care to help?

Since this is tagged with the banned substance, no links please!

P/S: Does dlsite link count as well? xD

You become a chimera and attack the girls in this action game!
Live the three days repeatedly where you can do bestiality, tentacle r*pe, worm r*pe and more!

Search the map to find a girl and win her through the battle!
You as a monster can change the figure whatever it likes.
Thus the impregnation scene can be bestiality, tentacle r*pe, worm r*pe and even machine r*pe.

Your action changes the sex scene.
You may even enjoy consensual sex with monster and human girls.

The game features 12 girls of various species: princess, female knight, elf, dragon girl, devil, dryad, fairy, etc.
It takes place in a kingdom that is going to be brought down in three days by monsters.

You can attack girls at random, or choose a camp - human or monster - to change the future.
You can choose one girl and devote yourself to her.
Procreate as you like!

Planning and Production: Bakery
Main Artwork: kso

Last edited by a moderator:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140785] Chimeric Breeding

I think there was a thread for this game already before. I can't seem to find it though, maybe it got deleted

Also, what help do you need for this game anyway? The walkthrough? I think someone mentioned that in that existing thread...

OP
G

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeap, a walkthrough would be nice. Cant find anything here(which is why i actually made a thread for once xD)

As far as i played i know i get a 3 day time limit, after that the game restarts but with some unlock. No idea how the magic system or leveling system works... and some fights i actually cant win. So yeah, a little guide would be nice. Or someway to translate by my own. Or start learning JAP. meh

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeap, a walkthrough would be nice. Cant find anything here(which is why i actually made a thread for once xD)

As far as i played i know i get a 3 day time limit, after that the game restarts but with some unlock. No idea how the magic system or leveling system works... and some fights i actually cant win. So yeah, a little guide would be nice. Or someway to translate by my own. Or start learning JAP. meh
In the menu for body modifications, the third from the right, top row (ゴ-ムレ), will change your special ability to become invincible for a second while being on a 1 second cooldown (so you can just spam it while smacking enemys). Once you get that, you can beat every enemy (except for irene in the castle). Also, keep track of the timeline to get to all endings. Most of the time, to get a route B event, you need all the B events before that in that very playthrough. Just search for a bit, with the timeline in hand, it should not be too hard (unless you have trouble finding the magical girl on day 1, then itll be a problem :p).

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two links with walkthroughs, both in Japanese but shouldn't be difficult with machine tools:

OP
G

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the 2 walkthroughs! Machine translate actually didnt get me too far, the battle is a little too hard for me.

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the 2 walkthroughs! Machine translate actually didnt get me too far, the battle is a little too hard for me.
There's a difficulty setting in the menu (not on the options part).
It's in the bottom left of the menu.

OP
G

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOLZ i have been playing with the kanji for death difficulty... no wonder i cant get anywhere in fights haha. Tried for 2 hours with the machine translate, couldnt figure out the rest. At 30% completion, damn this game is working me in the wrong way... sorry didnt mean to whine =.=

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am absolutely in love with this game!! Dragon girl best girl <33333

It may help to know that you can get into the town by holding the z key to turn into a human. You can also turn on chimaera vision by tapping it. This will help you see certain hidden things, like the magic girl's door when she shows up on the first day.

If you're still stuck, let us know where exactly you are and I'll try to help.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

1. I was the author of the 1st thread, I don't know why it was taken down. I'll have faith and assume some idiot posted links regarding the game (which has loli) and for the sake of my fcking life doesn't either know how to read or just disregarded the forums rules, just for the fun of it...

2. On the very same thread I created, my sole purpose was to ask a walkthrough for it, as I only reached like 36% of game completion and I couldn't get any furher...

3. Would be great if this thread would be kept intact, because Etigoya might come by and actually share his walkthrough with us. Maybe someone could even ask him to work in one. I for one can't make up much from the japanese walkthroughs I've found and yes, the 2 links already shared here were already my top choice ;)

4. On the older thread, people were actually putting up the pieces together and a walkthrough was almost being possible of creation. I appeal to all the members that are able, to share their knowledge here again.

Why ask all this? Because, imho, this game is quite amazing (and I believe it's the same opinion as of the many other members around) and I'm hoping to actually finish it, cause for once I'd like to not have another freaking unfinished game on my comp.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As was mentioned earlier, one of the game's status screen, that tracks your completion progress, actually functions as a walkthrough in itself.

So in the attached file, if I was trying to finish the knight's route B, clicking on the little box under the column on the time I'm currently at shows me, on the right, exactly which scene I need to trigger now. So as we can see if I want to finish the knight's B route, the first thing I need to do, as listed under the day 1 morning column, is to find and talk to the magic girl. You'll need to follow it through until you've triggered every scene and you'll then reach the ending.

Do note the scene won't be visible if you haven't seen it before. But if it's required for another character's route, it'll show up. It's best if you work on doing the knight route B last, as it incorporates scenes from every other character's route.

One other thing to know: if you make your body a "slime" on the status screen, you'll turn invisible if you remain motionless for a few seconds. This is important for the Church girl and the Fairy girl's route Bs.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you're still stuck. This is a fantastic game with an amazing storyline that I'm keen to help other people enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
G

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, i actually figured some of the paths out. now the problem i have is understanding the in game menu, and finding out what turns me into slime... trying for the princess sister's HB route. And i am surprised that this thread is actually gaining some steam! thought this game is obscure since google dont have much results for this haha

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am so confused by this. I've found 8 'rooms' I think? The starting area, the first area with the slime, the cave, the entrance to town, town square, church, garden/entrance to castle, forest with slime, and elf village. I've defeated the priestess once and the elf fighter once, and can't really figure out how to progress any further than that.

OP
G

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those interested with save file location, its in
C:\Users\(USERNAME HERE)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\F844QCRJ\localhost\##A3AF09A4BE821530

To Narly;
You should get a vision thingy, activated by tapping z. In front of the castle gate there would be a pentagram thingy visible only to the vision, take a swipe at that in monster form. Then go into the castle xD

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made a couple basic translations for the menus

There are way more details, but the menu is so dense with descriptions I want to stop here.

I didn't translate the cellular change menu (about choosing which body parts you want). The tabs are in the same order for each body part. From left to right:

Chimera - Cerberus - Dragon - Golem - Demon - Slime

Each of these has a different effect on different attributes. Some grant extra abilities. Dragon head for example seems to grant extra damage when your health falls below 50%. All of the forms grant stat increases of various sorts.

体力 is health
魔 if you see this kanji anywhere, its probably magic related

Attachments

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a download link? Or is this one of those things I need to PM for?

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its actually quite the shame this time around. Would probably be a decent game for the general audience with some boobs attached to most of the characters. Its a fun game, even if you just skip "those" parts.

That is, though, if you read the story. Machine translation did a fine job 95% of the game.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Noob question:
How do you hook this to the translator without it flooding the text?

Status
Not open for further replies.