What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Anelai:
While I think the Monday daily is easier than the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday ones due it being designed to accommodate quality ranged units, it's still harder than the Thursday map since you need more cheap-to-deploy melee units to guard against both the left and right sides (even if you can 3-star the Thursday map, that doesn't necessarily mean you have the variety of units needed to 2-star the other orb maps to get all of the drops).
My girls are much better now (since last time I tried this map) and also I need only one archer orb (exkale... I have 4 HA orbs and 4 samurai, and while I can use HA orb for Bernice, I have no idea when I will level my samurai...)

Yay, will hopefully get to AW Spica then. I'm sure most of us need archers.
I have a question since I am only hearkng how many archers ypu need tl AW Spica. Last time I checked she needed 2 Cc archers and one CC piraye. Thats only 4 archers to have, o e pirate and one rogue (to CC pirate). Looking on this list I lack only stupid orb ~____~. Though I am still using my archers from Claudia event and they are almost gone.

Edit: I just noticed that to CC this vampire hunter 2 archers are needed D: unfortunately I want to lvl her, even if Khuri looks so much better . Gona farm few Daniela's

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 starring this 100/2 was ... somewhat brutal. *looks at depleted crystal down to 4 from 20*

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

throughout october the events we get is bow, bow, and now crossbow >.>;
Not to mention Spica, which was available in shop right beforehand. Note however, that this comes after long period of drought - before Spica got to shop I had almost full lineup of good event units, but still had to use silver archers.

Since I have touched the subject of crystal shop girls - any new thoughts on Janna? Shidis and Spica are my best, all-around units. I wonder if Janna has the same potential @@.

Too bad that Xiao has such an underwhelming AW ability. With how assassinate is currently balanced, having this on an archer is nuts. I will be tempted to have her on main roster regardless, but if she had a good AW ability she would have been amazing.

On the other hand special awakening of Roana is nice. Making her even more of a niche unit now, but she should have her uses. Also very happy to see 'special awakening' for normal non-cc classes. Soma awakening ... GET !

arisato minato

Reputation score

I have a question since I am only hearkng how many archers ypu need tl AW Spica. Last time I checked she needed 2 Cc archers and one CC piraye. Thats only 4 archers to have, o e pirate and one rogue (to CC pirate). Looking on this list I lack only stupid orb ~____~. Though I am still using my archers from Claudia event and they are almost gone.
In my case, since i have already AW Spica. So what I need are:

3 Silver archers for CC Rita. another 4 if i plan to AW her to make the most out of Rita.

Noel need 2 silver archers for AW. Claire need another 4 silver archers for AW.

And 2 archers for this event girl

So in total i need 15 silver archers :(

btw: New event girl have the same skill as Ada the platinum Beastwoman Assassin.

Edit:

Screw AW Noel and Claire, i will focus all of my effort into AW Flan. Just look at that MG-42 Automatic Crossbow.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

her gun is awesome but look at this boobs! I am jealous... Nvm, I shouldn't use phone to watch . thaw boobs are not awesome. though I really love her AW sprite.

I have a question. does spica AW buff works with vamp hunters ? (probably not but asking cost nothing )

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

her gun is awesome but look at this boobs! I am jealous... Nvm, I shouldn't use phone to watch . thaw boobs are not awesome. though I really love her AW sprite.

I have a question. does spica AW buff works with vamp hunters ? (probably not but asking cost nothing )
Dem Bewb look like air balloons strap into her chest. But let it go~ let it go~ them bewb do not affect me anyway ;)

btw: spica AW buff does not affect any unit beside Archer/Sniper/Artemis AFAIK

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dem Bewb look like air balloons strap into her chest. But let it go~ let it go~ them bewb do not affect me anyway ;)
I totaly agree. My phone has really smsll screen and she looked very good there though.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Really need a working strategy for the 55/7 map.

I can clear it and get all the drop but the problem is 3 starring that map.

Dem bats are annoying, And the top lane usually overran by zombie and wolf.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dem Bewb look like air balloons strap into her chest.
MG42's fault to hold it up like that *nods* (It's actually the bottom strap-on bra)

Anyways, cuteness level too high, rest of the argument is invalid.

@Anelai - the below is currently your best bet. But the cost reduction required is kinda brutal.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3-stars on all of the maps. Based my strategy on Aikenka's; I was worried that I would have to skip this since I didn't have a Master Monk or Tenko to deal with the vampiric goblins.

Infection 3-star by Aikenka (No AW):

He used Cecily, Thetis, Ling, Maribelle, and Roana as ganking units, so the only thing that might throw the strategy off for others is the use of a Platinum Warlock Moldevort that can deal 1k damage with her skill activated, but my Arch Mage Mehlis more than compensated for her.

arisato minato

Reputation score

@Anelai - the below is currently your best bet. But the cost reduction required is kinda brutal.
Tried to follow that video before. Did not work in my case.

No unit of mine could replace Khuri as the key unit to quickly kill of the wolf and zombie in the upper land.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Max her asap, nothing replaces her in the silver level.

初手アイシャの時代か
Apparently, the new norm is start with Aisha.
A few weeks ago, it was start with Minerva.
Ages ago it was start with Nanaly.

I wonder who's the new "brainless gaming" unit in the far off future~

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People already AW'd and maxed the new farm unit, geez. She seems pretty boss, extremely tanky for a ranged unit and her dps on unarmored enemies should be quite absurd. Her skill is even really good and her AW ability, although normally pretty bad doesn't hurt her much either since she's kind of a ranged tank.

Overall she seems quite awesome on paper. I still haven't found a copy to test her out but she's looking good so far. I even have an excuse to farm it heavily since I need a shit ton of archers. Now let's hope this event makes up for the failure of last farm event x.x

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For 55/7, I found this one much easier to reproduce. The only thing that might throw you off is the last lesser vampire on the bottom, but there's plenty of ways to deal with that (CC Katie can handle the top by herself just fine).

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aegis Chat Room on my signature has been updated.

After registration with Mibbit, you can use the "Channels" option at the upper right and set it up for automatic entrance of the channel:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Blargh, 100/2 has too many goblins. 1 star'd using the video Petite posted, but at least I got drop completion (leaked 3 goblins on the rush at around 75 kills). I think Noel and Pales just barely don't have enough power to replace those two platinum mages... that, or Pales' skill simply doesn't last long enough, given that it's roughly half of Attack IV's duration.

Oh well, on to farming the event unit now. I'm going to forget about 100/2 until next Thursday.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dayum, this is shit hard. I've gone back to the biggest weakness of my team again, no proper soldier, no proper monk :mad:

I think my Sapphire and Black units arrived in the mail, but apparently the post didn't manage to give it to me in person. Which was fucked up, because I clearly was awake, and clearly didn't hear anyone ringing the doorbell. Have to pick it up tomorrow...

Can't clear 55/7 for the sake of hoot.

But funny enough, XX/5 map drops enough vampire hunter anyways. Did I mention her skill kinda falls flat compared to the other plat vampire hunter... Doesn't help her AW ability only does +10 mdef... DPS still short from plat vampire hunter... Her name was elizabeth right?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But funny enough, XX/5 map drops enough vampire hunter anyways. Did I mention her skill kinda falls flat compared to the other plat vampire hunter... Doesn't help her AW ability only does +10 mdef... DPS still short from plat vampire hunter... Her name was elizabeth right?
Comparing a gacha unit to an event unit is pretty unfair. There aren't many event units that stand up to similar rarity gacha units. For being an event unit, she seems incredibly powerful. I think her skill is amazing, she's already pretty tanky but ends up becoming an amazing ranged tanker with skill active. That and you can actually max cost reduce her, goodluck doing that with Elizabeth.

The way I see it is they are two different options. Gacha units are generally more solid, their AW ability is usually stronger and such but they're incredibly difficult to cost reduce. Event units are more specialized but since you can cost reduce them easily, it makes up for their lack of strength usually. Yes, if you just look at their max capability on paper gacha units will be stronger, but you'll almost never be able to reach the max potential of a plat/black gacha unit.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@FruitSmoothie:
The problem with Flan is that her skill's CT is horrible. You're probably only going to use it once per battle. A silver unit with Strengthen Attack I has a better WT/CT than Cursed Bloodline at moderately high levels. So, Khuri is going to be able to deal almost as much damage at a minimum cost of 11 with the CT to use her skill again for the next wave or the one after that. Whereas, Flan is going to deal a little more damage at a minimum cost of 14 against one wave, and that's probably it.

I think you're placing too much value into deployment cost; it's only important on certain units and certain maps. Elizabeth has a much shorter WT on her skill, so the 3 cost difference isn't much of a big deal. Deployment cost is more important for units like Ada and Ling when they're compared to their peers.

Actually on the topic of cost, Sailor Marie is better than Sailor Viera due to her being way cheaper to deploy and not that much weaker stat and skill-wise. When I have time, I'm going to want to awaken Marie at some point, since she becomes a cheap-to-deploy mini-gunner with an explosive area-of-effect attack. The god-tier map for this event is much easier to handle with a Sailor Elite Marie helping out.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Petite Soeur:
Well; why not both?

Having units that cover different roles is always a plus instead of replacing one for another stronger.
In the end no one has/uses the same units and formation; and while Khuri is cheaper to deploy, Flan could be a handy solution for those pesky liches and mummies with her magic resistance and damage bonus against undeads after AW.

In other news, my Drania has been replaced by Berenice as the team's tank......

Last edited: