What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

I am surprised Updates are still being released. It's been awhile but I think I will Play this again :)

Thanks for the Hints, Tips, and Links everyone :D

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am surprised Updates are still being released. It's been awhile but I think I will Play this again :)

Thanks for the Hints, Tips, and Links everyone :D
Don't be surprised: this is how KS operates.
This is probably because the infrastructure of one of their games is so much
more complicated than just adding new enemies/whatever.

If you look closely at the nuances of the game in a decompiler, future updates
are usually pretty apparent (unused music in the data directory, unused sprites
in the data directory, etc.)

Sometimes this is just junk, but often times, they're parts of a future boss or
stage.

Shinobi Girl got to ver2.10 before Witch Girl became the focus, and KS even
hinted that there would be more update(s) in the future. Who knows how
far they'll take Witch Girl.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't be surprised: this is how KS operates.
This is probably because the infrastructure of one of their games is so much
more complicated than just adding new enemies/whatever.

If you look closely at the nuances of the game in a decompiler, future updates
are usually pretty apparent (unused music in the data directory, unused sprites
in the data directory, etc.)

Sometimes this is just junk, but often times, they're parts of a future boss or
stage.

Shinobi Girl got to ver2.10 before Witch Girl became the focus, and KS even
hinted that there would be more update(s) in the future. Who knows how
far they'll take Witch Girl.
That is pretty Groovy how the artist does that. I am currently downloading it so I am pretty excited to try it :)

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to more updates. Including extra enemies would be nice ^^

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love this game,
It was an inspiring factor when I first started writing my MnF game "A WhoreWitch Sister's Halloween",
Many thanks to its Creator :D

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish he would go ahead and give us a bote graphic already. Even better if she gets randomly impregnated during gameplay.
I know there's the egg-laying that takes place in certain situations.

I've tinkered with this game since version 0.20 (which was little more than 4 enemies and 30 seconds of flying)... Tried to make improvements on the challenge and general fun of it.

In addition to that, I had some success with tracking events (which affected her random commenting). I'd thought it'd be good to have it all collect for when you finish the boss battle.

I wanted to make it very hard to actually *lose* with a GAME OVER, but you might struggle a lot. Bottom line, you might not lose easily, but wouldn't necessarily get a good ending if bad things happened along the way.

For example, most enemies have a chance of causing pregnancy (or other complications) and the ending text would change to describe her eventual fate. "I completed the quest, but..."

Reactions: Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Sweedle
I like your idea of text at the end explaining her fate,
A "still" picture added behind text is always a plus imo,
Like happy, sad, bad, slutty, etc., just a new picture.

However it goes good luck ;)

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not going much, honestly. In the demo version I extended the level length about 20x, had larger hit boxes, fast and dangerous attacks, and stats that affected random comments she would make. Damage was only suffered on orgasm (of either party) and enemies were reworked to have a lot of stamina they could slow to regenerate or go fast to disable your escape. In testing, escape could be easy or you might be unlucky and end up struggling through multiples. Added voice to her too, though that's been added officially since.

The game's much more convoluted now. Although I was able to adjust it so health, clothing lost, etc are all preserved from level to level, I had issues figuring out where the control for the sentinel tentacle wall went, how to take full control of the ESCAPE! popup, etc. What worked in the demo doesn't work now, basically. For the most part, though, I'm holding off on making a full revamp until the game seems completed (second boss would be nice)... so most of my tinkering is refreshing my Flash skills (been years), learning all the hooks of the game, and testing different engine-changing things.

The general plot I gave the demo was that a newbie adventurer witch accepted a quest to investigate some evil magic affecting the animals of that forest. She finds the forest has a curse that amplifies female pheromones and drives the inhabitants to uncontrolled lust. She enchants her underwear with protective spells to nullify the curse's effect on her and sneaks into the forest to investigate. Once deep in, she realizes her enchantment was somehow nullified by the powerful curse, and it erased her panties along with it (she starts without them, thus completely vulnerable if caught). She has to flee the forest, preferably before she's given an introductory lesson in sex. In the full game, she'd be forced to flee deeper into the forest, most likely losing most of her clothes along the way and gaining a lot of unwanted experience before defeating the succubus causing it.

One concept I had (though I've not worked out yet) is to have clothing play a big role. For example, when caught she may instantly escape the enemy (no rape) by tearing away (and losing a piece of clothing).

If this doesn't succeed (affects the ending already, though she convinces herself it's not human so it doesn't count) and they start their attack, she can attempt an escape as normal. On completion of the bar, the enemy tries to grab her in some random place. Say they grab for her waist. If she has her skirt, it tears off and she escapes. If she's lost it already? Maybe a 90% probability they grab her hips and she has to try again. Or, losing hat or getting her hear grabbed, etc.

Once it comes down to being stripped completely in the later levels, there'd be no guarantee you can escape in any reasonable amount of time, and orgasms reset the bar (something she didn't want to experience yet)... which makes the enemy completing their attack more likely (having received a load notably upsets her at the end... much more so if it resulted in pregnancy). Then again, there's also embarrassment if she returns to town without her little vest or her skirt (she's got no panties, afterall), so you'd be bound to get some sort of ending of her completely mortified about what happened.

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright guys, another update. Witch Girl ver1.31.

Original:

I even gave a shot at uncensoring it:

Uncensored:

Update notes:
-Added handcuffs on police cosplay
-"Voice timing" option (do you want to hear the moaning/fucking sounds constantly or intermittently)
-Sex position changes after orgasm
-Gallery shortcut: E for eye change
-More bug fixes

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the voice loss was not a bug. Well glad to see the voice is back to constant. Only bug left that I see is to fix the BGM loop loss. Doesn't always happen but does on occasion. BTW thanks for the share Jaeger :D And nicely uncensored.

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug: in debug mode when you click the auto-spawn button the enemy will keep coming even if you deactivate it again.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot Jaeger, but do you have any more info on how this is supposed to work:

-Sex position changes after orgasm
Tried in Gallery, Stage 5 and Debug, but didn't get any position changes...

EDIT:
Nevermind, got it to work in Debug.
And according to the blogpost, next update is going to be a new boss :D

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

It's not going much, honestly. In the demo version I extended the level length about 20x, had larger hit boxes, fast and dangerous attacks, and stats that affected random comments she would make. Damage was only suffered on orgasm (of either party) and enemies were reworked to have a lot of stamina they could slow to regenerate or go fast to disable your escape. In testing, escape could be easy or you might be unlucky and end up struggling through multiples. Added voice to her too, though that's been added officially since.

The game's much more convoluted now. Although I was able to adjust it so health, clothing lost, etc are all preserved from level to level, I had issues figuring out where the control for the sentinel tentacle wall went, how to take full control of the ESCAPE! popup, etc. What worked in the demo doesn't work now, basically. For the most part, though, I'm holding off on making a full revamp until the game seems completed (second boss would be nice)... so most of my tinkering is refreshing my Flash skills (been years), learning all the hooks of the game, and testing different engine-changing things.

The general plot I gave the demo was that a newbie adventurer witch accepted a quest to investigate some evil magic affecting the animals of that forest. She finds the forest has a curse that amplifies female pheromones and drives the inhabitants to uncontrolled lust. She enchants her underwear with protective spells to nullify the curse's effect on her and sneaks into the forest to investigate. Once deep in, she realizes her enchantment was somehow nullified by the powerful curse, and it erased her panties along with it (she starts without them, thus completely vulnerable if caught). She has to flee the forest, preferably before she's given an introductory lesson in sex. In the full game, she'd be forced to flee deeper into the forest, most likely losing most of her clothes along the way and gaining a lot of unwanted experience before defeating the succubus causing it.

One concept I had (though I've not worked out yet) is to have clothing play a big role. For example, when caught she may instantly escape the enemy (no rape) by tearing away (and losing a piece of clothing).

If this doesn't succeed (affects the ending already, though she convinces herself it's not human so it doesn't count) and they start their attack, she can attempt an escape as normal. On completion of the bar, the enemy tries to grab her in some random place. Say they grab for her waist. If she has her skirt, it tears off and she escapes. If she's lost it already? Maybe a 90% probability they grab her hips and she has to try again. Or, losing hat or getting her hear grabbed, etc.

Once it comes down to being stripped completely in the later levels, there'd be no guarantee you can escape in any reasonable amount of time, and orgasms reset the bar (something she didn't want to experience yet)... which makes the enemy completing their attack more likely (having received a load notably upsets her at the end... much more so if it resulted in pregnancy). Then again, there's also embarrassment if she returns to town without her little vest or her skirt (she's got no panties, afterall), so you'd be bound to get some sort of ending of her completely mortified about what happened.
Just to make sure I read this right...is...is this a real mod you made? Is there something we can demo?

That sounds awesome. Especially if you do a corruption element.

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to make sure I read this right...is...is this a real mod you made? Is there something we can demo?

That sounds awesome. Especially if you do a corruption element.
Nothing really solid. I did have a few advancements I played with, and I've been considering what I'd do with it when a likely-final version is out.

The one I did the most with was 0.20 or so, which had huge hit boxes, fast projectiles, experimented with having her hymen prevent a few thrusts (possible to escape a few times), and experimented with a 1-20 roll per thrust with 20 being a critical hit that disabled escape and caused extra damage until she rolled her own 20, and a semi-involved talking system that would generate her "personal thoughts" as status messages at random times, typically relating to how badly the situation has progressed.

While it was fun experimenting, extracting all the materials caused huge graphical glitches which could be fixed with great effort. A lot of the animations were borked too, and those were near impossible to fix. Not ideal, surely... and the fonts were all messed up. If I had a way to properly extract it without breaking the visuals and had the exact fonts to work with, I'd have more motivation to pick it up again.

apartheid

Reputation score

Anyone planning on uncensoring that handjob flash a few pages back? I don't think I can do it with just sothink's decompiler.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its a shape 379 with strong red color, it doesn't worth the uncensor but whatever here's the link to the uncensored version

Last edited:

LordPanzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, im seeing the male symbol in the options. what does it do?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, im seeing the male symbol in the options. what does it do?
As duck666 said, for futa. As far as I know it has no function at the moment, but it's likely there as preparation for a future update. Also doubles as a subtle teaser (likely the upcoming boss stage).

LordPanzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had a feeling it ment that, i tried EVERYTHING to see if it worked, had to ask when it did nothing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.