What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Expiacion ] Spiral Legend III (RJ136015)

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ136015] Spiral Legend III

You're basically playing the RPG Maker equivalent of a text-based game. It doesn't make the game bad per say, but if you don't know the language it's hard to let your imagination go to work.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game has at least 12 GoR scenes, 6 pure love scenes for each of the two main girls, and 6 NTR scenes. The GoR scenes do a pretty good job of being hot as hell and super sad. The last boss GoR was just wrong, man.

Didn't stop me from fapping to it though.

Also, while it does diminish on the overall experience, having Machine-Translation software helps on the dialogue a bit. Gives you a little bit more perspective than you would have if you didn't use it. I know I'm probably losing a lot of the intended message, but its enough to get me through the quests so far. At least I'm not stuck anymore.

Update: I'm up to Chapter 5 of the story now, clocking up to 19 hours. Of course, I can count maybe 3 something hours off of that because I grinded a bit, and reading the MT PLUS making sense of it eats time. The NTR scenes start at Chapter 4, right before the big battle with the Demon King. With MT software, its easy to avoid the NTR routes, but I guess it gets harder once you go forward. Also, the NTR scenes don't get you a game over, instead it continues all throughout the story if you didn't manage to stop it before it happens. I guess that's where the Bad/Normal/True ends come in. Oh, but losing to boss battles still get you the GoR scenes though, and that's a definite game over.

Also, Kanna is best girl. I just wanted to get that out.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you need the first and second to understand this one?
And also, is the ntr limited to the monsters gor or is it a driving factor of the story? Would love it if it is like that :D

If anyone could do a quick summary of the setting of these games. :)

comradered

Reputation score

And also, is the ntr limited to the monsters gor or is it a driving factor of the story? Would love it if it is like that :D

As far as I know, each of the games are their own story, though they might share the same world. So you don't need to play the other two games to get the story.

NTR is actually in the storyline itself, and you have to avoid those NTR routes. Each chapter, beginning from 4 would have NTR attempts, so to speak, on two of your main girls. For now, at least, I don't think you need to do anything but choose the correct response to a certain scene to avoid the route. GoR is another thing entirely.

As for the setting...I'm not too far into the game just yet (I'm only in Chapter 5), but from what I can tell, its set thousands (maybe millions) of years after the gods went down from the heavens to kill off humanity. MC (Kuno) forms a contract with one of those Demon Gods sealed in a tablet in order to heal one of the two main girls (Emily) from her inborn disease (getting stabbed by a poisoned knife sets it off. Too much incest in the village they live in, I shit you not).

It turns out that it was sort of a bad idea, because the contract gave him dog ears (kemonomimi, fuck yeah) and the village people and his father fucking hate animal people. So now he has to go on a journey to get rid of the ears by reviving the Demon God he contracted with (which removes the god from his body) by absorbing stuff with high magical powers (aka other demon gods, demon kings, stuff like that).

There are also hints that the world is too fucking small, kinda like the deal with Tales of Symphonia, if you guys have played it before. Might be because of godly shenanigans, dunno. I have to play the game a bit more to find out.

Oh, and he turns a puppy into a woman, and names her Kanna. Who is best girl.

More stuff: Oh, and getting the NTR scene doesn't end your game. It actually continues all throughout the storyline if you don't stop it. Once you get the last NTR scene, you're bound for the bad end. I guess getting one of those scenes will lock you out of the good/true ending, too.

Last edited:

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First two games are slightly related, the second one is far in the past of the first one with the ancestor of the main red haired girl in the first game as the main heroine. 2nd also includes immortal characters from the first one. I haven't played this one yet but from what I can tell they aren't related. 1st game NTR route is dependent on 3 of the choices per heroine. 2nd doesn't have any NTR routes but has an extended GOR scene per heroine and 2 bosses have different scenes for each route.

comradered

Reputation score

First two games are slightly related, the second one is far in the past of the first one with the ancestor of the main red haired girl in the first game as the main heroine. 2nd also includes immortal characters from the first one. I haven't played this one yet but from what I can tell they aren't related. 1st game NTR route is dependent on 3 of the choices per heroine. 2nd doesn't have any NTR routes but has an extended GOR scene per heroine and 2 bosses have different scenes for each route.
Emily in part III really looks like the MC of the 2nd game, goggles and all, so I'd say they're also related. Also, I extracted the pics of part 3, and I can see some faces from some of the latter games, so I guess they're all connected somewhat.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for answering my questions ;)

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

I'm almost done with one route (Kanna), and so far I've clocked 30+ hours into it. Of course, that includes me fumbling around with MT + side quests and grinding, so...

Anyway, about the NTR routes. Its actually pretty easy to avoid them. Every now and then, between major quests, you can talk to your party members in every town. Sometimes this gives you some choices to make. All you need to do is to be nice to them, really. I guess this builds up enough points for them to avoid any sort of NTR scene in the first place. Of course, GoR is still there, but you get the point.

The most important decision point you need to do to avoid a majority (or every) NTR scene is in chapter 4, before the big battle.

tl;dr: Talk to them every time you have the chance to, be nice, avoid NTR. That's about it, really.

update: I finally finished the Kanna route. It seems like the True Route gets unlocked once you finish one of the routes available to you at the start. Once you finish the game, it'll dump you in a room with two crystals , and three doors. Haven't tried the crystals yet, though they might be connected with the unique bad-end GoR you can get on each route. The three doors will, from left to right: Dump you to chapter 5, right before the route split - Start a new game with all your goodies/levels intact - Dump you to chapter 4, right before the NTR route decisions. This makes it easier for you to jump through the game and collect scenes you might have missed. Also, the gallery will now have unopened books that gives you hints on how to unlock said scenes. Oh, and some other goodies in a treasure box, and such.

Last edited:

Avaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone got save file for first and/or second game? thanks ;)

comradered

Reputation score

Finally finished my playthrough. True route gets unlocked once you finish the two routes, and you might need to be at lvl 70+ to unlock it. The choice to go for the true route will be added to the scene where you pick the route you want at Chapter 5. That's assuming that you're not on track for the NTR bad end, anyway.

From the hints in-game, it seems like you need a minimum of 6 runs in order to get every non-GoR scenes (Kanna/Emily/True route-specific scenes, NTR scenes as well), but seeing as I'm 70+ hours into the game, I just used SGEdit again to get whatever scenes I missed. I like the characters too much to see them get NTR'd. ;_;

Also, the blog says they're now looking to hire artists to draw CGs for their games. Now I don't have to rely on my deviant mind to imagine the scenes for it.

OP
N

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lost my way where to go after stoping for quite a while.

Currently i am in the area where the castle is. The quest is find the broach that the theif stolen. After meeting up with the princess, I have no idea where to get next. (Stop too long =_=) If anyone remember where to get next pls post a reply here.

Thanks~!

EDIT: 荒涼の渓谷 <== Not sure where is this place.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

Lost my way where to go after stoping for quite a while.

Currently i am in the area where the castle is. The quest is find the broach that the theif stolen. After meeting up with the princess, I have no idea where to get next. (Stop too long =_=) If anyone remember where to get next pls post a reply here.

Thanks~!

EDIT: 荒涼の渓谷 <== Not sure where is this place.
Go back to the town where you joined the guild and met Kanna (forgot the name, lol), exit the town through the south, then keep going left. You should end up in a canyons type of map after about two screens or so. From there just go to the leftmost-side of the screen and you'll see a hut. That's where the thieves are.

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Currently playing through Spiral Legend I, Couldn't find a thread for it, so i'm posting here.

When you go to collect the items for the vampire girl, Are you suppose to bring the items back to here? I thought i had everything she asked for yet she just keeps telling me what the items are.

cursed sarekoube, luminous cloths, mane of kuro

any help would be appreciated. A walkthrough even better.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Currently playing through Spiral Legend I, Couldn't find a thread for it, so i'm posting here.

When you go to collect the items for the vampire girl, Are you suppose to bring the items back to here? I thought i had everything she asked for yet she just keeps telling me what the items are.

cursed sarekoube, luminous cloths, mane of kuro

any help would be appreciated. A walkthrough even better.
Games already come with a walkthrough in the 攻略本.txt. Haven't played it in 2 years so I have no idea.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG, you're my hero. TYVM

comradered

Reputation score

Just so you guys know, Spiral Legend IV's been released about a week ago. No leaks on the net yet, though. Or I haven't been looking enough.

Oh, and the author decided to finally add an exclusive NTR routes for each heroine on his upcoming version 2. Not sure when it'll be done though.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, and the author decided to finally add an exclusive NTR routes for each heroine on his upcoming version 2. Not sure when it'll be done though.
Oh that's sweet :p
BTW if you played all Spiral games, are the NTR routes well done or just basically game over fan service?

comradered

Reputation score

Oh that's sweet :p
BTW if you played all Spiral games, are the NTR routes well done or just basically game over fan service?
Haven't actually played all of the Spiral games. I started with III, which I fully finished, then moved on to II but I never managed to find the time to play it.

The NTR routes in III were pretty well done. The extra punch comes if you did the girls' routes first before trying their NTR routes. They weren't all instant GoR too. Once you go to their dedicated NTR route, the story goes on, with at least 5 NTR scenes until you hit a certain point where you finally get the Bad End. Haven't tried 1 yet though. I keep trying to find a link for its newest version, no luck.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't actually played all of the Spiral games. I started with III, which I fully finished, then moved on to II but I never managed to find the time to play it.

The NTR routes in III were pretty well done. The extra punch comes if you did the girls' routes first before trying their NTR routes. They weren't all instant GoR too. Once you go to their dedicated NTR route, the story goes on, with at least 5 NTR scenes until you hit a certain point where you finally get the Bad End. Haven't tried 1 yet though. I keep trying to find a link for its newest version, no luck.
OK thanks ;)
Someday I'll have the courage (or the level in Japanese) to read them, I hope :p