ACT Loli [ Bakery ] ベェーカリィー Procreation of Chimera キメラの繁殖 RE140785 RJ140785

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140785] Chimeric Breeding

Here is complete save, made by me.
I thank and +rep you from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't figure out how to go through this game right. Every walkthrough I found assumed I knew how to do things and I obviously didn't.

//.EDIT.\\

Also, as a quick question. Where do I put the save file? I feel stupid, but I'm not ashamed of that.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I've managed to complete everyone but OP Paladin girl (the one at the top, my guide called her Irene), who I've completely failed to beat. I reckon i can work through route B without help since i've got everything else now but if someone could share how to beat her solo in combat for route A that would be great, I've not sure if its a certain spell combo, event combo or just plain power-grinding that i need.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I've managed to complete everyone but OP Paladin girl (the one at the top, my guide called her Irene), who I've completely failed to beat. I reckon i can work through route B without help since i've got everything else now but if someone could share how to beat her solo in combat for route A that would be great, I've not sure if its a certain spell combo, event combo or just plain power-grinding that i need.
By the time you managed to do everything but irene, you should be able to buy pretty much all of the upgrades. Fight her with Slime head and the other body parts should contribute to your damage (look at your stats while equipping various). the slime head makes you invulnerable whenever you try to cast. If you do it right, you can be invulnerable 99% of the time, just spamcast.

You should now deal some damage to her with each strike and nigh never get damaged yourself.. TADA!

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay thanks for that info, i beat her now (the problem seemed to be that my hits weren't even hurting her, dunno what changed but it works now...).

Unfortunately now i'm stuck mid route B of the same girl on day 2. I just can't seem to fit all the events i need to fire into the time-slots i'm given, and i eventually overrun and miss one and have to start over. I don't suppose anyone knows the exact order you have to do them in?
And before you ask yes i've tried doing them in the order shown and it not only doesn't work but is outright impossible (day 2 start event always arrives before i capture the fairy unless i ignore the church event, which borks the whole scenario)

I've practically given up at this point having tried everything i can, i can get to mid day 3 but due to missing 1 event or another due to the previously mentioned problem i eventually run into and event i don't have the prerequisites for.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How to defesat the demon girl ?

I tried to hit her with everything i can but i did not seem to cause her any damage.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think the demon girl can be beat the first time you fight her, never seemed to damage her. it may well be that you need higher stats, but i've had no problems beating her in later encounters so it may well be a one time thing.

EDIT: Ok I managed to finish the last route and man was that ending worth it :)

Gonna write up a guide to each route in English for you guys over the weekend since i wanna share the joy, I'll edit them into this post instead of cluttering up the thread with several fragments, assuming thats all okay with the rules.

Last edited:

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope that this post doesn't cause the mods to delete the thread.

But can it be safe to say that the Knights(Irene) B route is the true end?
Although I have some questions about the Nuns B scene and ending, and the Maids A scene. It just seems questionable going through those parts.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since my question went unanswered for a while. I wanted to ask again, where do I put that save file? I can't even find my own.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since my question went unanswered for a while. I wanted to ask again, where do I put that save file? I can't even find my own.

For those interested with save file location, its in
C:\Users\(USERNAME HERE)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\F844QCRJ\localhost\##A3AF09A4BE821530
It was on the first page. Last post.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think there was a thread for this game already before. I can't seem to find it though, maybe it got deleted

Also, what help do you need for this game anyway? The walkthrough? I think someone mentioned that in that existing thread...
Wait who the hell gave me bad rep for posting this message? I didn't break any rule, didn't post any loli link and I was even offering advice/help.

So rude.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game looks very loli

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My game won't save.. do I have to reach a certain point before my save will stick or?

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough:

イレーネ (Irene):
HA: You can fight her at the castle in day one. However, you need to have seen at least four endings to damage her (each ending gives an upgrade point which you need to spend).

HB: You should go for this one only after getting all the other endings. This route leads to ending one.
Day one morning: Visit Izari in her house and agree to her request.
Day one afternoon: Catch Dryad hidden in the cave.
Day one evening: Go to the church and leave the church right after the event (do not attack).
Day one night: Go back to Izari's house and attack U. After that, go outside and initiate U's HB event.

Day two morning: Visit Izari's house and talk to Dryad.
Day two afternoon: Visit the village and talk to Demis.
Day two evening: Leave the village and visit the village again.
Day two night: Leave the village and visit the village again.

Day three morning: Automatically occurs outside the town gates.
Day three afternoon: Visit Izari's house.
Day three evening: Automatically occurs outside the town gates. From here on, a series of events occur and leads to Izari's ending which is also her HB.

エーミア (Emia):
HA: Visit the castle on day two. You'll fight the knight two times and she will appear on the second battle. She will try to escape from battle so you have to defeat her before she reaches the screen below.

HB: On day one, you will need to defeat Effie. Do not attack Dryad on day one.
Day two morning: Visit the cave and follow Irene. From here, just initiate Dryad's HA event by fighting her. Do not accept Irene's request when prompted.
Day two evening: Initiate Emia's HA event.
Day two night: Find and battle Amaris. I forget where she was, I think it was outside the castle gates. Defeating her leads to Amaris' HB event.
Then, just visit the castle on day three.

ティケ (Tike):
In order for this girl to appear, you need to leave Effie and Sofia alone during day one.
HA: Visit the village on day two to see the event between Demis and Tike. Then, you can find Tike randomly in the forest throughout Day two. Just attack her to start the battle.

HB: This is route leads to ending 2.
Day one evening: Visit the church and leave the church without attacking.
Day two morning: Visit the cave and follow Irene. Defeat Dryad and agree to Irene's terms.
Day two afternoon: Visit the village. You'll fight Demis and this also leads to her HB event.
Day two night: Visit the map outside the cave and defeat Amaris. This also starts Amaris' HA event.
Then. on day three, just visit the prison (outside the castle, the stairways at the bottom left).

デミス (Demis):
In order for this girl to appear, you need to leave Effie and Sofia alone during day one.
HA: Visit the village on day two to see the event between Demis and Tike. Then, you can attack Demis directly in the village.

HB: This event is part of the route to ending 2. See Tike's HB route for more details.

リク (Riku):
HA: At anytime on day one and two, just visit the church and attack her.

HB: This route leads to a sub ending. You also need the slime body.
Day one evening: Visit the church and leave the church without attacking.
Day two night: Visit the church, then stand still to activate invisibility. Once you see Riku leave the place, follow her to her room at the top left. You can attack her while she is sleeping. Ending the game then activates a sub ending event at the end.

ソフィア (Sofia):
HA: At anytime on day one, visit the village and attack Effie and Sofia. You need to focus on attacking Sofia for this event.

HB: In the battle eariler, focusing on Effie will start her HA event instead. Then, visiting the forest on day two evening/night will start a battle with Sofia and this leads to her HB event.

エフィ (Effie):
HA: At anytime on day one, visit the village and attack Effie and Sofia. You need to focus on attacking Effie for this event.

HB: Similar to Sofia's HB event, focusing on the other partner will cause an event to happen later. Effie's HB event occurs on day three morning if you defeated Sofia on day one. This route also activates a sub ending.

イザリ (Izari):
This girl only appears after the first playthrough. As soon as you leave your nest at the beginning of the game, you'll see her but she goes into hiding inside her house. You can find her house at the top right of the map outside the cave, but you need to activate your vision skill to see and enter the entrance. Then, inside the house, if you accept her request, she can give you lore information.
HA: Inside Izari's house, just attack her to start the battle.

HB: (This route leads to ending 3). After accepting her request, the time will turn into day one afternoon. Then, immediately head to the cave. Use vision skill to find Dryad hidden around the top part of the map and attack her. This leads to Dryad's HB event.
During day two morning/afternoon, talk to Izari. She'll request you to defeat the gold slime which only appears outside her house during day two evening. After defeating the gold slime, return to her house and talk to her.

ネイア (Neia):
Defeat either Sofia or Effie during day one and this girl will appear in the village on day two. You need to appear as monster form to talk to her or else she'll run away.
HA: Just attack her and defeat her in the battle.

HB: (This route leads to ending 4). Do not attack her, just talk to her. Visit the village on day two evening. Approach the thieves to start battle and defeat them. On day two night, talk to Neia, who is hiding in the forest outside the village behind some trees. You can activate vision skill to search for her. You'll then battle her. Once you defeat her here, ending the game results in ending 4.

ユウ (U):
HA: You can first find her by visting Izari's house on day one. Attacking her will make her run. Then, visit map outside the castle gates to start a second battle, and she'll run again. Go back to the map where you started to find her again and start a third battle. Defeating her after the third battle will start the HA event.

HB: You will need slime body for this one. When you fight and defeat her for the first time, leave Izari's house. On the map outside, you can use vision skill to see a ? circle. Stand there and face downwards and remain invisible. When U enters the field, attack her.

ドリアード (Dryad):
Her routes are part of other character's routes, so here's which character's route to go for for the events.
HA: Emia's HB event/Amaris' HB event.

HB: Izari's HB event/Irene's HB event. If you view Dryad's HB event and do not fulfill any of the requirements for other endings, you'll get the normal ending A. Else, you'll get normal ending B.

アマリス (Amaris):
HA: You can find her at the castle throne room at Day 3 if you did not attack Dryad at all, but you need to have seen at least one ending to damage her (each ending gives an upgrade point which you need to spend). In addition, you can also fight her for this event as part of Tike's HB route.

HB: This is the same steps as Emia's HB event.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this game looks very loli
It is very much loli, I'm afraid. Or at least the artist seemed to portray the characters to be younger than they are supposed to be.

OP
G

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure i got the save location correct, but the only save file posted here doesnt work. Not recognized by the game or something.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the save, the location said in page 1 is right (may vary a little depending on where you put the game :
mine is C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VM3DVTWU\localhost\plop\Nouveau dossier (2)\Chimeric Breeding\RJ140785\E#38#2A#DE#38#3A#1E#38#3A#9E#38#1A#EE#7B#98#1E#6A#E9#6.exe ).

But the name isn't really the same. Actually, mine was something like "s3h9_hatujo". Just put the save here, and rename it as the save already in there. delete the first one or rename it (i deleted mine). Now when you'll launch the game, there should be 2 or 3 100% save available.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Translation of part effects would be nice too.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great game, the story was really good.

A chimera, one of the last of its kind. Can only breed by mating with other species and adapt to harsh environments by taking in their genes.

イレーネ (Irene), the first of her kind. Half human, half drakkin (a humanoid dragon race) born from the queen of a drakkin country and the king of a human kingdom as a symbol of peace. Betrayal, blah blah blah, the two countries war, drakkin become extinct (except for one survivor).

The Chimera and Irene cross paths and... XD

Anyway, the Chimera seems to have taken in the gene of premonition, so all the paths you have to take leading up to Irene are basically "simulations". The Chimera was practically trying every possible choice to get the ending with the hardest to attain heroine. The true end is Irene route.

The last routes should be アマリス and ティケ, then イレーネ.

If you liked Marunomi, you will like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.