What's new

ACT [ Wakemitama] わけみたま Kagura, Night of Exorcism 退魔夜行神楽 RE143495 RJ143495

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ143495 退魔夜行神楽

You can generate premium links for rapidgator here

Thanks! But are the servers usually this busy?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks! But are the servers usually this busy?
Depends on time of day.

Most of the time I download faster from them than I do bitshare and the others.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Premium links are fakes.

They made it for special site like hungryle** or similar with that so you will click 4-5 ads which basically gives them dosh

The zip? its always 100% damaged. Do not trust premium links.

Its laughable that we can put better trust into free links

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Premium links are fakes.

They made it for special site like hungryle** or similar with that so you will click 4-5 ads which basically gives them dosh

The zip? its always 100% damaged. Do not trust premium links.

Its laughable that we can put better trust into free links
I've never used premium so I wouldn't know and so far all the free links for this game are fake.
On a side note still waiting on premiumleecher I keeps saying that the severs are busy.:(

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well bad news is that the files from both links are broken.:( Good news is that the only thing it cost be was time, time that I'm happy to waist while I wait for a real working link.:)
Pss mega link guy that's your Que.

Last edited:

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't have this game. At all. Nope. I hate sprite sex. Completely.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zYtmhTyQ!6XlmO-l1-enuxtR1JpvXWmQDBNe4yHIxHR92IEyedH0 OKAY FINE, FUCK.

Not uploading this one. Ever. Don't bother asking.

Also, to the fuck who neg-repped me, the links in the post. Go fuck a landmine ya little chode-swallower.

Last edited:

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only 2 menu at start game, its new game or quit game

Then you get into stage selection, there's about 4 stage you have to clear

The 1st control[preparing battle] is
Keyboard arrows = Self explanatory
Z = brings up menu
Theres 5 menu for this section
1st one is to use your currency to place girls

There's 3 type of em, one is the most standard girl which can attack anywhere except her back, but squishy as hell, most important
Second is horizontal shooting type, she can only shoot 1 line but really long range and it penetrates
Third is melee tanker, hits real hard and took a quite to beat and she's expensive

The second menu doesn't seem to do anything, haven't tested the boss stage yet

The third menu lets you salvage girls in exchange of currency, works good if you want to salvage damaged girls

4th menu repairs but same price? ignore this

5th menu strips you/your girls
X = Cancel
V = Start wave

now 2nd control after you done placing girls and pressed V

Arrow key = move protag
Z = Still menu access, you can still use it in battle
X = Cancels menu or when theres none your main protag uses AoE skill to damage things around her
V = Pauses game
B = 2x speed

*Edit just finished the game
Solid mechanics, sprite sex is hawt, but game's pretty short
I'd give it 8/10

@Jester
Thats hilarious

Last edited:

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Didn't someone said that they plan to add more content in the future?
If I'm not wrong they will do it if sales goes with their expectations.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The sprites were pretty good in this, although trying to figure out how to play it in the first place was a little annoying. I didn't even know the main girl could attack! (Which would explain why it was so easy to lose...)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look back just 1 page.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The second menu doesn't seem to do anything, haven't tested the boss stage yet
The second menu repairs them, restoring their health. Not sure if it works on anything that's already naked.

And the fourth menu seems to be about replacing them with something else. The weir thing is that if you're already at the tower limit it won't let you.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only the really bad games on Dlsite come shipped without a readme, not that anyone who has played the game bothered reading what it said.

As for the five options:

配置: Place your miko subject to availability and cost. Maximum 4 per type for a total of 12 once all of the miko types have been unlocked.
昇段: Upgrade placed miko. As already mentioned earlier, those miko who have been hurt by enemy attacks are now healed for a cost.
撤退: Retreat Placed miko with health above zero (i.e. not naked). A refund based on the miko's remaining health is given in exchange.
交代: Swap placed mikos with a fresh type. Players not allowed to go over the 4 miko limit per type.
降伏: Want to watch the mikos get raped? This is the command for you. Raped mikos do slow down the advancing horde so it's not completely pointless.

As for the miko types:

見習い巫女: Fireball chucker. Range of 5 squares in any direction. Weakest attack and rate of fire.
弓使い巫女: Archer. Direct line going all the way to the left Torii. Arrow shot pierces multiple enemies.
剣士巫女: Swordswoman. Highest attack strength but only capable of hitting units right in front of her. Most likely to get raped because of her inability to avoid attacks.

The creators have 8 more animations, 1-2 enemy types and possibly special stages over and above what is currently available in the pipeline. Nothing guaranteed but something to look forward to in the future (hopefully).

Last edited:

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any idea why this game keeps crashing as soon as i open it? windows 7 64 bit and i use japanish locale so other japanish games work as the should.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a link to the legit site to buy the game, though; not to a pirated version!
That's the problem, it's actually okay to link to pirated version(except for loli). The problem is that DLsite and other major distributors will be able to tell that we were directed to them from ULMF, thus leaving a e-paper trail to our site, they find us, find we're sharing their products. BOOM shut down hammer comes to ULMF and we need to find a new spot.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

QUOTE=TheJester2009;612270]I don't have this game. At all. Nope. I hate sprite sex. Completely.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zYtmhTyQ!6XlmO-l1-enuxtR1JpvXWmQDBNe4yHIxHR92IEyedH0 OKAY FINE, FUCK.

Not uploading this one. Ever. Don't bother asking.

Also, to the fuck who neg-repped me, the links in the post. Go fuck a landmine ya little chode-swallower.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, Chrome blocks this as soon as mega finishes, claiming it 'may harm my browsing experience'. :/ Never had this issue before.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probably the file name, which is likely on the watch list of many anti-virus programs. The file size didn't help either.