What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: I found something. I think.

Wait, how to get raped by the blonde girls or where are the green auras? OAO
You can't miss the green auras honestly they're all over the place. Also to get raped by the blonde girls you have to be in the form of the boy and then just let grab you.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried the demo, this is definitely one of the more promising upcoming releases. Far too many generic hrpgs out there, not enough action/adventure games.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You can't miss the green auras honestly they're all over the place. Also to get raped by the blonde girls you have to be in the form of the boy and then just let grab you.
Either my eyes tricked me for haven't sleeping for 2 days, or I just missed it altogether because I can't see any green aura... I'll try that later again today...

The sitting blonde girl (NPC), or?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either my eyes tricked me for haven't sleeping for 2 days, or I just missed it altogether because I can't see any green aura... I'll try that later again today...

The sitting blonde girl (NPC), or?
You might be in the tutorial area still. If you're in the area with the plant girls all over the place then you can't transform yet and have to find the key in that area. After you find the key go back to where you started and unlock the door. After that it's just a straight walk to the tutorial boss.

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it took me a while but those oddly coloured rectangles with the lights at the top are actually stairs, press down to go through them.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ok, for clarification, once you get past the intro area and beat that first boss...

There are small green waist high stations that you can regain your blue bar.
There are small spiraling red stations that you can regain your green bar.

The blue bar controls how many hits you can sustain as a female until you turn back into a male.
The red bar controls how many sexual attacks you can take before you die.

There is also a green pool thing that refills your white bar at the top...this is also a health bar I think. Think of it as multiple health bars, white bar is the shown bar and the red bar is stock.

Last edited:

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

idk what to do after second boss i get to a room and all doors are locked no keys and at some places are walls that cannot be destroyed and signs infront of them that idk what are saying i think its the end of the demo :(

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You might be in the tutorial area still. If you're in the area with the plant girls all over the place then you can't transform yet and have to find the key in that area. After you find the key go back to where you started and unlock the door. After that it's just a straight walk to the tutorial boss.
I see, found the tutorial boss already, but how to beat it? They move so fast and everything... >_<

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is one I think has a lot of promise. I'm a huge fan of H Metroidvania clones, so this is right up my alley. Excellent. I want MOAR.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is one I think has a lot of promise. I'm a huge fan of H Metroidvania clones, so this is right up my alley. Excellent. I want MOAR.
Totally with you. There's just enough RPG elements to feel like a Castlevania, and the whole setting of having a second character is just setting grounds for a godlike game. I loaded it up and literally 5 minutes later I was hooked.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see, found the tutorial boss already, but how to beat it? They move so fast and everything... >_<
Hold Z and keep your eyes on the arrows on the side of the screen. Those will show you where they're coming from.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

beat the tutorial boss already... but there is no rape animation for the girl? :(

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

beat the tutorial boss already... but there is no rape animation for the girl? :(
So far, it doesn't seem there is. Instead there's a text & CG cutscene with the slime girls and the 2nd boss molesting her after you defeat her, but there doesn't seem to be any h-content for her yet besides that.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So far, it doesn't seem there is. Instead there's a text & CG cutscene with the slime girls and the 2nd boss molesting her after you defeat her, but there doesn't seem to be any h-content for her yet besides that.

one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.
You have to attack the eyeball thing it releases occasionally, it's a pain since it'll do tons of damage to you in the process since damaging it doesn't really seem to slow it down, it's rather difficult to dodge.

If anything, you might have to stick close to those things that heal you during a large duration of the boss fight since her health resets if you die.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only way to hurt her is shooting her enough times so that the red ball is released and starts flying all over the place. Just like the tutorial boss you got to kill the ball.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a AGTH code for this?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

High time to change the name of the thread?

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

This game could be a H action masterpiece if done right. Very ambitious from what I can tell. Probably took the creator(s) ages to get to this point and will probably take a long time to get everything he/she/they want implemented.

I noticed occasionally after a rape the girl will leave a present for you. Each girl gives a different accessory type item.

So far I saw
Fire fox girl: Floats around and shoots when you shoot as the girl 120 charges.
The blonde: Seems like a passive defense item of some kind.
The slime girl: Mini slime girl that bounces around, wasn't able to get it to do anything, has 120 charges like the fox...

There are a few locations of health stations near by you can use to get raped and replenish your hp to farm for them.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of hp increasers (I'm hoping their will be some in the full game) and the h-animations are too short/fast. Hoping there will be a gallery to view all of them or a way to at least increase the length in the full game.