What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ FZ5000 ] Magical Mii-chan 魔法少女ミィちゃん RE153519 RJ153519

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I did a "search" but can't find a thread about this game, so, here i'am!
Here's a link to the dlsite page of the game

as the cover suggest, it's probably loli, so no link

i've just started it...and i'm already lost -.-'
you start ( wake up?) in a classroom, than hear strange rumor, then discover that the school is full of ghost etc....you have to find some keys i think, but i've clicked Everywhere, but i've found only some note and some consumable >.<
Help T.T
The protagonist is assailed by a phantom.
Fleeing in terror, the protagonist meets a little girl!?

Will you solve the mystery and survive?
Or be defeated by evil, f*cked in and cum inside!?
An RPG with a horror taste.

11 base CGs, many variations and pose artworks

Clear the game for a password to unlock a ZIP folder of large size erotic images!

Last edited by a moderator:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ153519] 魔法少女ミィちゃん

I did a "search" but can't find a thread about this game, so, here i'am!
Here's a link to the dlsite page of the game

as the cover suggest, it's probably loli, so no link

i've just started it...and i'm already lost -.-'
you start ( wake up?) in a classroom, than hear strange rumor, then discover that the school is full of ghost etc....you have to find some keys i think, but i've clicked Everywhere, but i've found only some note and some consumable >.<
Help T.T
I got stuck there, you need to make sure you check the desks and papers, practically -everything-. You'll soon learn that the key is on the roof right in front of the pool, it'll be sparkling so you can tell. Use it to unlock a locked door where you eventually find the other locked door's password. (For me it was 3586). Once you can leave the school the gym to the left has a spot to heal in, go north to completely leave the campus to bump into the magical girl.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll warn you two now, unless you're incredibly patient this game is boring as hell. 90% of the mobs seriously have no purpose here as they can't kill you unless you take off all of your armor and weapons, the areas are needlessly big and the H are all straight forward and spaced out.

I think this is the first H game in a really long time that I nearly fell asleep playing and not from grinding.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got stuck there, you need to make sure you check the desks and papers, practically -everything-. You'll soon learn that the key is on the roof right in front of the pool, it'll be sparkling so you can tell. Use it to unlock a locked door where you eventually find the other locked door's password. (For me it was 3586). Once you can leave the school the gym to the left has a spot to heal in, go north to completely leave the campus to bump into the magical girl.
Fount it! thanks =)

Ok...i have to agree that this game looks like a real pain to play, at least without a guide on what to do

Last edited:

reinhart123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reach the hospital after getting the lower part of some talisman at the roof top drop by a blue fire enemy I got stuck a dunno where to go.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I reach the hospital after getting the lower part of some talisman at the roof top drop by a blue fire enemy I got stuck a dunno where to go.
same here :/

from text, i need to find some mirrow, but where could it be?

Last edited:

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is just too boring. Fortunately it does have all the CG in a ZIP with the game but apparently the password is only provided at the very end of the game. Anyone know the CG password?

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to find the other half of the talisman which is on one of the beds on the second or third floor of the hospital, then when you have both halves you can go to the bottom floor (it removes the invisible wall).
After that, I'm stuck. I cannot open the 'input the number' door on the second floor and I cannot find the key to the door in the basement.
I assume the number door has something to do with the note in the cafeteria that says "The director always takes 2 mandarin oranges and strawberries!" but I honestly cannot figure out what number it is referring to.
Ichigo can mean 15 but mandarin oranges? Geh... cannot find any mention of what number that refers to.

reinhart123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to find the other half of the talisman which is on one of the beds on the second or third floor of the hospital, then when you have both halves you can go to the bottom floor (it removes the invisible wall).
After that, I'm stuck. I cannot open the 'input the number' door on the second floor and I cannot find the key to the door in the basement.
I assume the number door has something to do with the note in the cafeteria that says "The director always takes 2 mandarin oranges and strawberries!" but I honestly cannot figure out what number it is referring to.
Ichigo can mean 15 but mandarin oranges? Geh... cannot find any mention of what number that refers to.
Confirm there a bug at the talisman if you get the roof half of the talisman first before the bed one it will dissappear that my I can`t get it before, but luckily i got another save before hospital that i manage to get it, the talisman is at the room opposite the password door.

I got it the password (Mikan = Mittsu=3) (Ichigo = 1 and 5) (Futatsu = 2) so password is 3152.

Last edited: