What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An automated 2d sprite rpg game. Nothing new here but I do find it a bit more charming than most of the other similar games. You set up a team and watch them battle for you. The art and animations are pretty entertaining to watch but you will be speeding through battles soon enough (Speed up toggle at the top right of the screen helps). The map adds some artificial difficulty by making it so you have to time your advance on shifting tiles to go down the path you want for full clears. You can bring along a team from a random person every map, so even at the start you'll have 2 teams of fighters. You'll unlock more teams as you level as well.

New obstacles are added to the map as you progress through that story that you need to avoid or deal with. Some like the pink switches can open doors filled with enemies (Pests) that spawn from caves who will chunk down your HP from the map without any battle. Hitting too many of those enemies can kill your team before you even enter a battle, so be wary of them. So there is some thought needed on the placement of troops. You can change which area your troops start in at the beginning by dragging them to different tents.

Enemies will have their weaknesses in their title. For normal maps this isn't very helpful, but for spawned bosses it can help tremendously. You can set up all mage teams to fight a boss with mage weakness easily for example. A spawned boss appears rarely after you clear a map and has a set time limit of 2 hours to kill it generally. This awards blue seeds used to roll the item gacha, more on this in a bit.

[Subjugation] A.K.A: Story Mode and Daily/Limited Missions:

For the story mode and some daily missions, you can assume that the stamina cost to run the map is an estimation of how high your character level should be to run it (In most cases). The first tab is the usual story mode missions. If you're having trouble with them it's because you need to farm more, most likely.

As mentioned earlier, you will often need to set your team to different tents than default to make full clears possible in the later levels. It seems they intentionally will put say 1 team only on a road with a split where you need 2 or more teams to branch in different directions to kill all the enemies on the map. So watch for that. Don't just start up a new map right away before you know how many of your armies you need in each lane. The speed of each team matters greatly as well, as faster teams will always get to battles sooner. I recommend making your fastest teams your strongest so they don't die quickly and needlessly.

The 2nd tab in that window is daily and limited/event missions. The bottom option brings you to the daily mission that will drop monster units needed for girl evolution, unit food that's worth tons of exp or gold during the gold rush daily. These change everyday. The 2nd to bottom option seems to drop affection items and is permanently available, and the top option (If there is one) are the limited events.

Links to the most up to date wiki I've found with info on that (Copy and past the url, the wiki doesn't allow hotlinking):

Skilling/Leveling Girls:

In the 2nd main menu option, click the 3rd tab and go through the right side drop down options until you open up just the swordman or just the mages or whatever. Click your girls and find ones that have the same skill. You will usually want to feed the 2 star girls to 3 or higher star girls that have the same skill. Since you have up to 4 teams to fill out, you'll still want to level 2 star girls as well. It'll be a while before you have enough 3 star girls to ignore the lower level ones.

It should be noted that feeding a girl to a similar class girl will result in a 50% exp bonus. The Sunday and Wednesday dailies drops units worth 1080/2780 exp to the same class, so that's massively helpful in leveling girls, don't miss it! A level 1 2 star girl is only worth 90 exp in comparison.

In the 4th tab of the character menus, there is the evolution window that any girl can perform. It costs 50k or more coins depending on rarity, and it requires special monster units acquired from dailies as materials. It seems unlike most DMM games, you are unable to evolve a girl until she's max level, so no worries about doing that too early.

Skills also only go up to level 5 from what I've seen, so no point in going above that. You can start feeding any extra copies purely for exp then.

Gacha:

You acquire Gacha "crystal flowers" from fully clearing maps that can be spent in the 3rd menu option to roll for rare girls. This currency can also be used to expand your girl roster inventory by 5 for each flower in the 4th main menu option (2nd button from the top, red is "Accept"). I highly recommended expanding your inventory to like 70-100+ with these (I'm at 100 currently). You'll still have plenty to roll the premium gacha and you'll actually have room for them. The default 50 inventory limit won't do much for you later on when you have like 40 base girls and a bunch of food waiting for them. After all, it is possible to get 3 star girls from base gacha (Which will be like 90% of your rolls from premium gacha), but there's no other way to expand your girl inventory limit for free.

There's also base gacha and item gacha in the flower pot/gacha menu. Base gacha uses seeds as currency and can be rolled at 10 at a time if you have enough for it (Recommended to save a bunch of time). The rate for 3 star girls from it appears to be somewhere around 10% from my experience (You'll typically get 0-2 from rolling 10 at a time). The 2nd tab rolls item gacha, girls start off with 1 item slot unlocked and can unlock more by feeding copies of a girl to herself. This means you'll likely unlock all 4 slots for 2 star girls, but will have trouble unlocking them for 3+ stars.

Basic Gacha rolls between 2-4 star girls, Premium gacha rolls between 3-6 stars

The Hentai/Affection Bonuses:

Typical "acquire gifts, give girls gifts, bitches love gifts and get stronger" system. Only appears to be 1 CG H scene for 100% and that takes a LONG time to acquire. So basically, don't play this for the H or you will be disappointed. The one scene I've actually acquired so far was okay.

You get affection items from fully clearing maps or running the affection drop special maps. Best to use them on 4 star or higher girls if you can since the bonuses are extremely significant. Each girl has a preferred gift type (Shown in the affection window near the Red button) that will give double exp. translations as follows:

ケーキ = Cakes
ぬいぐるみ = Stuffed Animals
本 = Books
宝石 = Gems

Things To Watch Out For:

1. 5th tab in the girl roster menu sells girls permanently.
2. Don't waste rare skills feeding girls to units that can't use them if possible.
3. If you're out of raid points/stamina when attempting a battle, it will ask you if you'd like to replenish them using flower crystals, which probably isn't recommended.
4. Try to avoid feeding girls of a different class to any of your units since you'll miss out on a 50% exp bonus.
5. Each girl has a favorite affection item type that gives double exp to her apparently, so don't waste items on the wrong girls.

Tips/Tricks:

1. If you retreat (Top right button when in a mission), you'll still be awarded with any of the treasure chests and exp you've acquired so far. That's extremely helpful if you're unable to make it to the finish line for whatever reason because your girls wiping will strip you of any rewards. Remember to retreat rather than die always!

Not sure what else to add, it's pretty typical of DMM games but if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. You can add me at "FruitSmoothi or ID: 942816749" if you'd like, though I'm not sure how long I'll be playing.

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Official Forum:

Most complete wiki I've found so far (Copy and paste the link, they don't allow hotlinking from this site):

Detailed daily information:

List of active players:

Forum Name - In-Game Name - ID Number:

FruitSmoothie - FruitSmoothi - 942816749
IDontRuin - Ruinie - 745026104
にゃんぱす - ほたるん - 218351881

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I play, I'm Hiriko or ID: 351527603.

Before you hit start on a map, you can also drag and drop your units into new starting positions, that way your weakest team wont get stuck vs 3 fights in a row.

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added some more info since I found an updated wiki finally (tons of wikis always pop up for new DMM games but only one or two of them ever update decently.). I have some much more solid info on a lot of the game mechanics now.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

3rd map on event is absurd if you want 3 flower clear, however if you just need 1 flower to get the 7 flowers to unlock the new event girl its pretty easy. Just have the teams start in the rightmost camp, that way they never touch that pink button of doom.

Bring along a friend with 16000 attack and you should be good. My team works pretty well as well. If all skills proc properly the boss should lose about 3/4 hp before the team wipes.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3rd map on event is absurd if you want 3 flower clear, however if you just need 1 flower to get the 7 flowers to unlock the new event girl its pretty easy. Just have the teams start in the rightmost camp, that way they never touch that pink button of doom.

Bring along a friend with 16000 attack and you should be good. My team works pretty well as well. If all skills proc properly the boss should lose about 3/4 hp before the team wipes.
Yeah, we also have like a week and a half for the event still, so anybody starting nowish should be able to make 30 in time and fully clear it thankfully. The 2nd part of the event with additional maps added begins on the 6th I think and goes for another week. Looking forward to the 5 star girl~

The team I got from you was mostly level 1, daw.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? Weird, isn't it the first team that gets shared?

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? Weird, isn't it the first team that gets shared?
I thought so. The only non level 1 was your (If I remember correctly), who was level 7 and not even your party leader. You even had at least another 4 star on the team at level 1, though I forget who that was. Maybe it's randomized or maybe it was your 1st team but outdated? I've seen a lot of high level players with mostly level 1's for some reason.

I'd screenshot my teams to try to figure this out but the game went down for maintenance for half an hour. My 1st team leader is Yellow Tulip, I have 3 4 stars and the rest 3 stars and I think they're all above level 6 or so. Yellow Tulip, White Tulip, Dandelion, Royal Princess and Carnation, I believe is my 1st team currently.

Dem flower names. I'm not sure if that'll make it easier or more difficult to remember all the girls haha.

P.S: I just read that if you retreat from a map, you still get the chests you've acquired, but if you die, you lose them all. That woulda been helpful to know on the last map I attempted since I was away over my head and failed for the first time x.x I'll have to test that before I add it to the main post though.

P.P.S: Maintenance extended till 19:00 JP time (45 minutes left from this edit).

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At the moment the flower names are making it a little harder to remember the names for me. Keep thinking of the actual flowers.

Anyways this is the team that I get from you:

The team you saw from me sounds horribly outdated, my current teams are:

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the moment the flower names are making it a little harder to remember the names for me. Keep thinking of the actual flowers.

Anyways this is the team that I get from you:

The team you saw from me sounds horribly outdated, my current teams are:
Yep they were, when the game came back up I saw that team from you. Also yeah, that's my main team, minus the low level Yellow Tulip x.x. One thing that makes me sad in this game is that I haven't found a girl with an aoe team heal yet. In fact, I haven't found any mages with heals. Interesting that some of the swordman and stuff get drain attacks/self heals but mages don't get any healing. I love healers x.x Not like it'd be too overpowered since every girl has multiple, randomized attacks.

I also tested the retreat button and found that it will award you with all the chests acquired so far and even exp and such. Adding it to the main post, that's hella helpful. Even if you can't kill the boss, you can still farm a map then.

Odd, some of your teammates went down to level 1 for me again, that's gotta be a bug. Maybe it's a balance thing to keep allies around your team level so they don't carry you too hard?

Also I wonder if there's a better way to level girls after about level 10. I tried leveling a 2 star girl up on other 2 stars and feeding her to my 4 star girl, but it ended up being less exp than if I'd fed them both to the main girl. I mean, it's probably cheaper to do it that way anyways, but it still doesn't help. A level 1 girl is worth 60 exp, a level 3 girl (From feeding her a single level 1 girl) is worth 84 exp. Pretty significant loss just to save money.

Just noticed there's a 50% exp bonus for same class feeding. Glad I've been doing that naturally anyways so I didn't notice it until now. A level 1 from the same class is worth 90, a level 3 is 126. Apparently there's a chance of "Great Success" when combining that will give another 50% bonus. I think that's when the screen changes from normal.

Apparently it takes around 9k exp for a girl to reach level 20-21. That means you need to feed a girl 100 level 1 2 star girls. Sooo, how are we getting all these girls to 50 again? x.X

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

AoE healers would be overpowered, since it is all chance. Theoretically you could set up a team of healers and just mass heal each other to beat the boss. I could see single or double target healers though, maybe in the future?

And ya I'm not sure whats going on with friend teams either, unless we can get some data from others it would be hard to figure out. Balancing would make sense, so super friends can't carry hard. And it might be whats happening, I have some high level friends on my list and it seems lv 14 is the highest girl on all of them.

Also was your Yellow Tulip lv 1 yesterday? On my game your team is exactly the same, except Yellow Tulip is lv 1. Dont see why they would need to balance lower level teams. So if she was lv 1, then its probably some sort of delay. If she wasn't then I have no idea on that aspect.

Need to see if there are other ways of leveling, having a girl over lv10 and feeding her breaks my bank instantly XD lol 9k at lv20? How would we even have the gold to do it.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AoE healers would be overpowered, since it is all chance. Theoretically you could set up a team of healers and just mass heal each other to beat the boss. I could see single or double target healers though, maybe in the future?

And ya I'm not sure whats going on with friend teams either, unless we can get some data from others it would be hard to figure out. Balancing would make sense, so super friends can't carry hard. And it might be whats happening, I have some high level friends on my list and it seems lv 14 is the highest girl on all of them.

Also was your Yellow Tulip lv 1 yesterday? On my game your team is exactly the same, except Yellow Tulip is lv 1. Dont see why they would need to balance lower level teams. So if she was lv 1, then its probably some sort of delay. If she wasn't then I have no idea on that aspect.

Need to see if there are other ways of leveling, having a girl over lv10 and feeding her breaks my bank instantly XD lol 9k at that point? how would we even have the gold to do it.
Yeah by AOE I meant healing 2 teammates or so like buffs, not the entire team at once.

Nah, Yellow Tulip was one of my first girls I leveled. I've always kept all my girls about even in levels too, so having any just be level 1 in comparison to all those girls at 7+ is a pretty blaring difference from my actual team. Couldn't just be a delay.

There are people in my list that I can choose that have higher stats than the weakened team it gives me from you too, weird. Gotta be a bug then. Thought maybe it'd limit a team to below your main team's strength, but I have people nearing 18k attack in mine right now and main team is only around 15k. Yours is still 14.5ishk for me.

I've been checking the wiki and stuff about exp, nothing new yet. I thought the evolution material monsters were worth more but they're actually worthless as feed (5-7 exp vs 60-90 for 2 star girl). So there's no reason to farm those until we're ready to evolve girls I guess. I think maybe they're trying to push us to farm affection items to strengthen girls. That sucks since it's a pretty costly thing to farm.

OH! The little tiny guys are what's worth a ton of exp, not the evolution monsters. I thought one of those gave me a ton of exp. The little tiny elf looking dudes are worth 1080 exp to the same class! Gimme a sec to figure out which daily I got those from. They drop from the Sunday only daily quest. They just translate to like "5-year-old documentation of strengthening spiritual red". The little dragon looking critters used for evolving girls translate to "Blum 5-year-old evolution dragon red." instead. They are very similar in text though, which is why it confused me.

Looks like Sunday will be farming exp food from now on!

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to beat stage 3 of the event for this game and if so, what were the attack powers of your decks and level? I seriously get wrecked each time by the boss on that stage.

Currently level 28 with deck attack powers of:

Attachments

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it really just requires the extra team you get from leveling to 30. Good news is that you can avoid the pests like Chaos mentioned to get 1 star. I'd just wait until level 30 though.

As you can see, as long as you take all of your armies off the left most tent, you can avoid unlocking all the pests. You'll miss a boss (And 3 chests) and a normal battle, so it's only possible to 1 star, but if you're desperate, it's an option. You may also want to take any off the middle tent to avoid accidentally going back down that path. I'm not sure if the middle or bottom shift can send you backwards though. I think even if they can you should be close to completion by that point.

Good news is you'll only have 2 battles + the boss and you'll still get 2 chests. I mean the boss is absurd, but your teams look strong.

The 4th map is similar, there's a way to cheese 1 star on it by avoiding opening pests just the same. Seems that's going to be a frequent challenge divider in these events.

Last edited:

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Before you start the mission, put all your units in the upper right camp and pray that your main hitters run staigth for the boss.

Btw. i did it with a weaker group and you get the event girl with 7 clear stars.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Before you start the mission, put all your units in the upper right camp and pray that your main hitters run staigth for the boss.

Btw. i did it with a weaker group and you get the event girl with 7 clear stars.
Oh wow, do you get her immediately? Scratch my waiting until 30 advice if that's true. I thought she'd be awarded after the event is over like Aegis.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh wow, do you get her immediately? Scratch my waiting until 30 advice if that's true. I thought she'd be awarded after the event is over like Aegis.
Not immediately, after the end of the event.

Here are the rewards you get in this event

Seven medals total in event maps, at the very least. You get the baseline level 1 version of the girl with that, and it's fairly easy if your main party is around level 15.

Medals beyond that improve the girl you get. It goes like this:
10 medals: Level 10
12 medals: Skill level 2
14 medals: 2 equipment slots
15 medals: Level 15
17 medals: Skill level 3
18 medals: Level 20
19 medals: 3 equipment slots
20 medals: Skill level 4
21 medals: Level 25
23 medals: Skill level 5
24 medals: 4 equipment slots

You can get most of these, except the equipment slots, on your 7-medal standard Lavender with minimal grinding.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I literally only need one more star! >< This is so frustrating for me. I think the last time I tried, the boss had literally one hit left.

Also, holy crap, I can move the units around?! I really should have spent a bit more time reading about the game play mechanics instead of clicking through them. That makes this so much easier.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah just don't panic, the event is 2 parts. This is only the first part, so there's plenty of time to level for more stars too. Should be interesting to see what the final maps are like, should be terrifying.

Event girl seems like a magician and they usually have pretty cool skills. It's nice as well that players will have ways to get better units than just gambling on gacha. Base gacha only goes up to 4 stars and rolling premium gacha is wayyyyy too much a gamble for anything over 4 stars too. Seems they took a page from Aegis' events thankfully. If you're going to copy a method, might as well choose the best on DMM.

Last edited:

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I run the 4th map and didnt even reach the boss, the mobs are lvl 35 with 2-3 in a group, got realy destroyed there.

@FruitSmoothie Yeah that game remind me alot on Aigis.