What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

theres like idk 50~70 maps in the game then they change events about once every 2 weeks which would be about 7 maps sometimes they have more than one event at the same time like it is now. starting fresh you will probably get to about the maybe the 15th map then hit a wall because your too weak.

you will probably get into a cycle of grinding the same maps for about 1-2 weeks until they change events and youll need to do the regular story missions to get fodder iron/bronze units to feed to your main units to make them stronger anytime you obtain a new unit you actually want to use in battle.

its very slow progress for about the first month or 2 but by then you can probably get a unit to the max level in a day

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From my experience, its roughtly around 3 week to get enuff unit to meet enuff standard to clear the 1st part of story map (castle retake map) of coz i also do abit of the event so you might be able to clear faster. (skiped treasure of healing / luciele *forgot spelling* event, but still did dragonewt invasion event)
And its about 2.5 months to clear the important 2nd part of story map "base struggle 2nd" (which requrement to go to 3rd story map) again since this my case i also do event and daily, which cause me to lose most of time lving unit.
*PS: jp aigis acc no luck with platinum / black rarity and since its my 1st time playing aigis i didn't bother making multiple acc until lucky draw on gacha*
I can say this clearly that my EN aigis acc is way way far stronger than my jp aigis cuz they barely have any event in it and its only 1.5 month old account.
So if you willing to sacrifice time to do event map at begining I'm pretty sure ur progress will be alot faster.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow. Your numbers are crazy guys....

I was PLAYING the game for about a week. And I mean playing - not wasting my stamina/charisma but also not refreshing it. First levels are crazy fast to do - you have lvl up fast, and this means refresh of your stamina/charisma.

First week of playing I was doing first 3 maps of dragons revival (Dragon mages were more deadly then) and first 2 of Chloe.

Next event was Boling sand - I was able to get 12 out of 24 stars and obtained Hores - 3 weeks after I started playing. And I was doing terrible slow. Now it is even faster because you have higher lvl food from story maps.

After somewhat 4 months (Lost Kingdom event with Shuuka) I was able to clear the hardest maps - 50/7 and to grab some stars from extreme 100/2.

I did this progress with only one rule - do not let my stamina/charisma waste (sometimes I couldn't follow it exactly but never wasted more than 2 hours of my regen).

Now the hardest maps are still 100/2 and 90/12 but 100/2 were designed as crazy tier, same as 90/12. They are made for people who are playing for a while.

EDIT: forgot to mention most important thing! Every week or two we have whole new event so game is exciting for the whole time, you wont get bored by it. Actually some of us are happy when there is nothing going on so we can focus on story missions and daily quests...

small "off-topic" now. Yesterday I bought my 4th Sorano but she refused to give me skill/cost. -2/3 still ;< I ate almost all crystals from her event and still did not do more that 3 Miranda maps.
EDIT2: 5th Sorano also gave me nothing ._. This is 50% chance for cost reduction failing twice, ffs ;<

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, I didn't understand your spoiler. If those are revival events, then none of them happened, but if they are the original ones, then it should be 2 weeks instead of 4 :S
It's the original order of the revival events if they follow the same sequential order and don't take breaks. Taking a break, and then doing Belinda's revival yet again, and then skipping ahead to do Sorano's event for a week instead of 4 weeks is just the staff making any sort of logical prediction a futile effort.

As you can tell by the date, I made that thing during the Dragon Princess's Revival revival. It was for someone who asked me when Sorano or Noel is probably going to be revived. The only important thing that can be gleamed from it is that Ada's event comes right after Sorano's, so if they don't mess around, and go back to the original order, then her revival will come not too long into the future.

@boukyaku:
The maps you grind are roughly based on tiers depending on what you want (gold, food xp, rank xp, or drops), and these recommended maps have changed as the game continues to be updated. They recently made it so that units of the same class give more xp to each other, so I can't make a good beginner's guide on what maps to farm since I don't have spoiler data for most of the beginner story mission maps. Which maps you farm is really complicated until you reach the more difficult story missions where everything becomes simpler with veteran bronze units that give bonus xp to all classes instead of a specific one. Ignoring food xp, if you want rank xp, then you will want to farm the most difficult story mission map that you can possibly clear. If you want gold, then you'll want to farm two maps (this is probably the only boring, grindy aspect of the game, though part of the fun is figuring out the simplest strategy to farm such maps with the minimal amount of work on your part).

Why this game is ranked so highly on DMM is because it's possible for free players with good tactics and an understanding of the units at their disposal to clear difficult maps for the most part. It's not like Lord of Valkyrie, where your only hope of clearing a map is if you grind up the levels of your characters and items so you have a specific damage output. All of the classes they have and are introducing during events in this game gives you all sorts of possibilities to figure out a tactic that will let you clear certain maps earlier than you anticipated, allowing you to figure out a strategy that is different from another player's.

They generally have a new event that lasts for a week or two that has a special unit that you can obtain. For example, the latest event has a damage-oriented Heavy Armour unit called Miranda. If you're just starting the game, you can obtain a guaranteed copy of her from the first event map, and then have her help you progress through the story missions, challenge quests, and future events depending on what she can bring to the table, making your experience with this game unique from a new player that started ahead of you.

The grinding is actually minimal if you don't pay money to restore your charisma/stamina. For example, they introduced new daily mission maps that foolish players who spent tons of money to marathon a mid-tier Spirit Rescue map for Rainbow Fairies would've been better off playing normally after the staff introduced a much better high-tier Spirit Rescue, and later an extreme-tier Spirit Rescue map (these new ones are higher in difficulty, but the kinds of units/tactics used to clear them are different so that some people found it easier to farm the extreme-tier version over the high-tier one with their particular teams).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just don't know how to lvl up my unit when participating all these event :(
Don't have the chr or stm for it :eek: (usualy recover stm with SC in this sorano event / miranda ? i pass. need sorano more :eek: )
Also have problem on geting the fairy for the same reason no stm to spare in chalenge map.
The only time i had spare chr is usualy tuesday (saving abit chr for wednesday ex) / thursday / friday / weekend (also saving some chr for monday ex daily) during star event or possibly skiping some farming event unit.
Stm always been used for daily includng weekend revival event, i guess this is the hard part if you starting from middle since revival unit is easier to get, while the current event map can't handle the latest map.
If i did plan to skip the event and daily (used stam to farm fairy *plenty of plat armour from event (22 left)) i might able to lvl and awaken my unit easier, but my feeling didnt let me to skip them :p

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the original order of the revival events if they follow the same sequential order and don't take breaks. Taking a break, and then doing Belinda's revival yet again, and then skipping ahead to do Sorano's event for a week instead of 4 weeks is just the staff making any sort of logical prediction a futile effort.

As you can tell by the date, I made that thing during the Dragon Princess's Revival revival. It was for someone who asked me when Sorano or Noel is probably going to be revived. The only important thing that can be gleamed from it is that Ada's event comes right after Sorano's, so if they don't mess around, and go back to the original order, then her revival will come not too long into the future.
Oh I see.
Hope the devs were actually following that, I've been waiting for Rin revival since ages... although RIcca's one would be welcome too :p

Edit: really nice strat for the subjugation, a shame the MVP is a mage armor, they are a lot more useful than I though, multi blocking while raining down fireballs is a good combo.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On the other hand I am waiting for tactician Ren revival, so I also hope they go back to older revivals, rather than progress from Sorano forward...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

feels like golden armor extreme tier gave me a strange amount of platinum armors I did enough runs to make 500k and came out with 5-6 platinums almost makes me think this golden week stuff has a hidden 1.5 drop

I started right when ritas event ended and I think Xao and that front line tactician was next with belinda and maribelle revival events on the weekends. I just barely managed to obtain xao at maximum cost which was okay for a while but shes pretty much useless to me now instant death doesnt even proc on anything dangerous right? that front line tactician probably would of been really useful but I couldnt even get close to enough stars. Imelia was my sole method of killing bosses for a while even though she has 19 cost her skill ended up 5/10

I almost rage quit this game at the fran event it just started to feel kind of pointless being too weak to do anything I took a brief hiatus then so that may have extended my time a bit but other than that I dont think I ever really let my stamina be wasted

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is official, I hate you aegis!

I feel lucky when I have 4 revival crystals from the map because mostly I have 2 (3 If I switch to other map).

I already exchanged 650 revival crystals for 6 Sorano and she is still -2/3. I was so excited for this event and now I want to kill myself. I am running out of crystals again ==.
Why, why are you doing this to me :/ I was looking for this event for one year, I refuse having her only -2 ><

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was a little surprised when I first approached DMM online games as I couldn't find a server list. The games I played for a bit (Wartune, League of Angels, etc) usually has a huge server list as they only really last a month. If you want to be on the top 10 at least then you need to start playing the moment the server opens. Lots of pvp and competition, to which there seems to be none here... But what am I typing for hentai online games??? 0.o

千年戦争アイギス R seems like the rest where there's no pvp or player competition, and just like the rest, no player interaction. Are these games meant to be played solo on a smartphone? Without multiplayer characteristics they're merely single player games that you play on a site. The only exception I've found was Angelic Saga where you play against other players.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did my daily free base summon, and got my third base summon plat unit (2nd free one after Jelius):

EDIT:
Amekuma made a thoughtful 1000 strategy for the Subjugation Mission:
Man I'm jelly that is one of the few plat units I don't have, gacha sees fit to give me 20 copies of units I already have and not one of the few I don't.

That subjugation strat got me to 997/1000 replaced some units with my better quality ones, a few of the wind weasels in the last part got through due to not activating my angel in time, not realizing they would by pass all my other units, and then 1-2 blue ogres got past my black Mage armour because she is only CC 30, nothing I can't fix though.

I think this has to be my favourite sub mission so far swarms of enemies are more fun rather than having a few small waves of sponges.

I just need the Wednesday daily now, have 5 girls in need of love gems, so I can put them in storage. It is such a shame that all the challenge quests are so bad for affection items and fairies compared to dailies, such a waste of stamina.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス R seems like the rest where there's no pvp or player competition, and just like the rest, no player interaction. Are these games meant to be played solo on a smartphone? Without multiplayer characteristics they're merely single player games that you play on a site. The only exception I've found was Angelic Saga where you play against other players.
sometimes I wonder why they dont make actual real games with hentai but I suppose they just dont have to they make enough money off of all the people that throw thousands of dollars into gacha on these simplistic dmm games.

I know there's a few decent single player rpg hentai games out there but no multiplayer ones and 90% of them aren't translated. I really enjoyed Kamidori alchemist meister but eushully seems to not be translating anymore of their games.

btw do you guys think I should keep doing the earth fountain extreme map for revival stones or should I try switching to the fire beast? its basically a gigantic mass of gold fairies along with some others vs a few hundred maybe 200 magic crystals and somewhat faster revival stones.

I could use the gold fairies to get a few people ready for awakening or fodder to feed event unit copies for 2k exp gain but I think I dont really need magic crystals that much I mean I have enough for a spica copy right now and to awaken 1 person. I was kind of considering massing up crystals to cost reduce saki but I dont really need a instant death spammer anymore it doesnt even work on the dark elves at the end of the earth fountain mission.

I suppose they could work toward more awakenings/ cost reducing akane.

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I personally don't enjoy pvp, why would you want H-material with PVP? NTR? That is a touchy subject, which many will hate. Also, if one becomes really good with designing games, why not go all-ages and have a bigger market to sell to? Those clone mobile or dmm games are probably a consequence of this; they are easy to make gameplay wise, story wise is probably workable to a certain degree, but the gameplay will be lacking of course. After a certain point of complexity in their game, why not just go all-ages and go to a more well known brand than dmm that can be associated to H-games, and not make it browser based anymore?

H-material games tend to be single player, because it kind of gets awkward to be playing H-games with other people. Do you fap together..? Uh... no. Share waifus? Uh.... no thank you. Work together? Uh..... maybe?

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can get plat from base unit??

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just started, I thought the first few lines of the intro were a little... Yeah, but it was interesting towards the middle.

Can anyone tell me how to get 闘士ミランダ before the event ends on the 7th?

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@boukyaku You'll want to do the first emergency mission.

Credits to Petite Soeur.

As for where such things are located, you should read the first post (click beginner info).

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ty, just realized that.

I'm playing the dmm version.

The serial codes "aigisgot" "aigiscomic" "dokidokiminami" no longer seem to work.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*trades crystal to rainbow fairies*

This ratio is broken.
I spent like 20 crystals? And I got x number of rainbow fairy.

The above minus 1 (which I had before I started farming)

Seria-banzai?

Update:
10 Rainbow fairies were well spent.

Uzume 4/5 ->​ 5/5 - 1 try
Waltz 9/10 ->​ 10/10 - fail
Echidna 4/5 ->​ 5/5 - 1 try
Waltz 9/10 ->​ 10/10 - fail
Sophie 6/10 ->​ 7/10 - 1 try
Sophie 7/10 ->​ 8/10 - 2 try
Sophie 8/10 ->​ 9/10 - 2 try
Sophie 9/10 ->​ 10/10 - 1 try

Seria Banzai.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ty, just realized that.

I'm playing the dmm version.

The serial codes "aigisgot" "aigiscomic" "dokidokiminami" no longer seem to work.
those serial code already expire, i think end of feb was the last time