What's new

Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

So does mine, and running the game.exe through a VirusTotal scan gave 35/44 hits!
I just got one warning on game.exe - that its a worm.
I deleted it and copied game.exe file from 0.85 version - works fine.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got one warning on game.exe - that its a worm.
I deleted it and copied game.exe file from 0.85 version - works fine.
Yes it is just that file, and any one from the same version of the generator program will work...they are static.

My AV "cleaned" it :)

The correct size should be 68MB

OZ

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes it is just that file, and any one from the same version of the generator program will work...they are static.

The correct size should be 68 MB

OZ
kB :)

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save file where the story is in the beggining of the company part? Cause my v0.85 save bugged when i used it in v1.0, i can't leave the house. Alona got promoted, went home, slept, i saved and now if i try to leave the house she says that there's nothing else to do in the company and she can't sleep either.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where and how do u get every last drug particle, i think mayb if u get them all shell do a lil more and stuff when in the bath and other stuff around the school and especially at the pharmacy :D

lordmidboss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can get a total of like 7-8 drug particles.

1. do the nurse scenes

2. do the karaoke scene

3. when school rep is high enough usually around multiples of 20, there's one in the classroom next toe the classroom you teach, there's one where the bullies hangout, there's on the right side of the track and field area, there's one in the auditorium area, and then there's one in the men's bathroom.

levels of alertness determine what kinda of sexy times alona will have. to get no panties at home for example requires single digit alertness. Another one would be the scatterview can be avoided if alertness is high enough; I don't know the exact amount but i had 91 alertness.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The correct size should be 68MB

OZ
if the mega link files has virus in it, we should ask forum mods to delete the link or sth?

While I can upload 1.00 with my fast forward patch included, I believe lots of ppl in this forum will report the link so I dont bother... its actually funny tho coz it feels like tpb members are reporting torrents in tpb for piracy

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi,

If your version has the 68kB :)D)... not MB, version of game.exe then it is clean and nothing will show up as an alert. I think that the infected file is 120~200kB.

Your fast forward works just fine on the one my AV cleaned.

Perhaps the OP of that link could fix it and edit his post accordingly?

Cheers,

OZ

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so... any of the link verified yet?

Guess I'll give it another couple of days before dl it. Hope there'll be a legit one soon.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, my links are verified as clean, although very slow :(

The MEGA link a few posts above is OK if the game.exe is either cleaned or replaced with a regular one. The one in v0.85 is fine, for example.

:)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, my links are verified as clean, although very slow :(

The MEGA link a few posts above is OK if the game.exe is either cleaned or replaced with a regular one. The one in v0.85 is fine, for example.

:)
btw, you said you get the link from A-S? as in Anime Sharing?

weird, it's pretty unusual for AS poster to host it on other site than AS' big four (uploaded, rapidgator, uploadable, and turbobit).

Anyway, will try dl'd it anyway.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

btw, you said you get the link from A-S? as in Anime Sharing?

weird, it's pretty unusual for AS poster to host it on other site than AS' big four (uploaded, rapidgator, uploadable, and turbobit).

Anyway, will try dl'd it anyway.

You are quite right, but this poster has a "collection" rather than individual posts.

They seem to pick relatively obscure products, and use two very slow repositories. I believe that this is aimed at getting people to open premium accounts, for which they get far more money than individual file downloads.

Also, because they are obscure storage sites, I haven't found a premium generator either :(

Good luck,

Cheers,

OZ

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

some random garbage
Might only be "pseudorandom"?... but good stuff all the same!

:D:D:D

If you are wary of "random garbage" (no need to be!), this has just been sent to me privately:

I have checked it and it is clean. The game.exe file is the right size, and it only gets 1/57 hits on virustotal (false positive IMO).

NOTE: You will have to add demidemon's go faster fix manually

Cheers,

OZ

Last edited:

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save yet?

Here is my full save+ I have only completed one game so far but missed quite a few CG's already and ended up with a bad end. Just open the computer to see the scenes I did get.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... is there a way to skip text ?

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok everybody
He posts an update about his next games
Check this out:
dlcombination.blogspot.ae/2015/05/monthly-subscription-plan-on-patreon.html?m=1

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Monthly support seems like the best idea, this way he doesn't need to look like an "asshole" for using shady tactics to boost sales.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble finding the aforementioned "bullies' scenes".
There are really only 3 events mentioning them - but they play with different actors and aren't really tied together.
The first is the one on the 2nd floor where a student gets harassed by 2 bad kids.
The second is the 2nd punishment scene for wearing black underwear (water buckets).
The 3rd are the kids on the roof in the morning.

What am I missing?
Regards!

mangegin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble finding the aforementioned "bullies' scenes".
There are really only 3 events mentioning them - but they play with different actors and aren't really tied together.
The first is the one on the 2nd floor where a student gets harassed by 2 bad kids.
The second is the 2nd punishment scene for wearing black underwear (water buckets).
The 3rd are the kids on the roof in the morning.

What am I missing?
Regards!
You have to save the kid on the 2nd floor by beating the bullies up then the next day accept the invite from that kid and there u go.

For kids on rooftop is not relevant, it's about gain reputation and lose awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.