What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

how much hp is needed to win BF? Of if I'm doing it wrong. . .how do you BF.
You basically need enough HP. There's a little bit of random variable in their damage, but that's all it really is. Luka has to endure their skills after all.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can re-fight bosses by entering the door on the second floor of the temple north of Iliasville (the starting town). Regular enemies can be battled again via the bookshelf in that same area only if you have v1.03 or higher.
Thanks! Is there a teleport somewhere? i'm getting enemy encounters every .1 seconds

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks! Is there a teleport somewhere? i'm getting enemy encounters every .1 seconds
It was mentioned before but you may have an accessory or have a class skill that's cranking up your encounter rate by like X5, make sure to recheck em!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was mentioned before but you may have an accessory or have a class skill that's cranking up your encounter rate by like X5, make sure to recheck em!
Also encouter rate modifiers can stacks so check everything.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone do me a favour and upload a 100% save file for 1.10? I admit i am lazy and just here for the H-Content!

suchatmm321

Reputation score

I just wondered after I got a purple skin dancing girl, I always encounter monsters every single walks. Why? pls.

redx

Reputation score

I just wondered after I got a purple skin dancing girl, I always encounter monsters every single walks. Why? pls.
its probably one of those.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is a singing skill that costs 7SP which makes you powerful as fuck, is that only for Doll or Automata or some race or everyone can learn it?

redx

Reputation score

From Grandork's guide.
Vocaloid

Lv 2 - Singing: Skill
Lv 3 - Singing: Skill
Lv 3 - Evasion +20%
Lv 4 - Singing: Skill
Lv 5 - Artificial: Skill
Lv 6 - Artificial: Skill
Lv 7 - Singing: Skill
Lv 7 - Sonic Strike
Lv 8 - Singing: Skill
Lv 9 - Skill Use: Singing
Lv 10 - Singing: Skill

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

i'm still stuck with .1 second encounters with nothing equipped. Could someone share their save at illias temple? I've got 1.0 so i don't know if there is compatibility issues

redx

Reputation score

1.02 version.

Attachments

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any way to redo the cg scenes with the BF girls once u recruit them?

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its probably one of those.

What does that purple bracelet do? I remember I got one just to have it in my inventory. Is it actually useful for anything? And why are the names of your characters in japanese? Mine are all in English.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good news Dargoth is aiming for the v1.1 translation just hope toro dont get hyped and release another update

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good news Dargoth is aiming for the v1.1 translation just hope toro dont get hyped and release another update
i'm doubting on that, since i can see the current version with the BFers they lack of addtional dialouges and the gifting system

redx

Reputation score

What does that purple bracelet do? I remember I got one just to have it in my inventory. Is it actually useful for anything? And why are the names of your characters in japanese? Mine are all in English.
Luka,Ilias and Lime are all in kanji because i started from a Save when it was a demo.

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And why are the names of your characters in japanese? Mine are all in English.
Character names are part of the save file. Any party members or characters recruited before patching the game will continue using Japanese names.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Character names are part of the save file. Any party members or characters recruited before patching the game will continue using Japanese names.
Well that explains it, I started over after 52+ hours of gameplay because I didin't do Amira's quest and I had no idea how to get the informat job key item after I recruited her. I started over but if I think about it I never got the second version of the demo, in fact I didn't even play the demo all the way through and waited till the full version came out and its interface translation patch. Even now I'm still on the 1.02 version since the 1.11 didn't come out yet and even if that comes out till Dargoth releases a patch for it I'm not getting it since I don't have such a good visual memory to remember what skills I use all the time and where they're placed.