What's new

kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru

thx for the intel havokor. and ? already
drooling for t&w III ? well quite a rethorical question ;)

wow , quite a nice watch.
in qualitative terms well done.
taste is not too be argued about
this needs tentacles still.

Last edited:

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@sphincter snake & Jahannum:
I found the torrent worked well for me.
It was downloaded in about 10min (Then I seeded for the rest of the day)
But if your connection is that bad go for the stream, as long as you can fap to it, that's what matters. ;)

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea Ct thats indeed true. dled by now and liked much :)

looking forward for 2nd ep. but as it seems it wont have
the two elves again. well but maybe some greedy tentacles ...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

After watching it again, I can't help but be annoyed by the super bazooka boobs. Other than that, it's a fantastic episode and I can't wait for more.

m8tav0id

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After watching it again, I can't help but be annoyed by the super bazooka boobs. Other than that, it's a fantastic episode and I can't wait for more.
WTH are bazooka boobs?

Love the episode btw

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

WTH are bazooka boobs?

Love the episode btw
Look at the queen's boobs...those are bazooka boobs. In other words, they're huge, stick out about 2 feet, shaped strange and do not feel the effects of gravity.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Look at the queen's boobs...those are bazooka boobs. In other words, they're huge, stick out about 2 feet, shaped strange and do not feel the effects of gravity.
This works also:

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At first I didnt notice the queens boobs in that way, now it bugs the crap outta me, thank you lol.

m8tav0id

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay, I see where you're coming from. I guess it doesn't bother me anymore because in terms of huge I now have to compare anything to the Taimanin Asagi series. Which makes almost any pair of boobs look normal sized ;P
The shape and the defying of gravity is standard hentai stuff I'd say :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

okay, I see where you're coming from. I guess it doesn't bother me anymore because in terms of huge I now have to compare anything to the Taimanin Asagi series. Which makes almost any pair of boobs look normal sized ;P
The shape and the defying of gravity is standard hentai stuff I'd say :)
Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again...huge boobs are an absolute massive turnoff to me so it's a loss/loss in that respect here. Oh well, we all have our tastes and otherwise, the hentai was okay.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well generally I dislike Big boobs, but strangely enough, if a woman with moderate breasts has forced modifications done on her to inflate them and make them produce milk(against her will and causing her shame) and then remodified to be insertable, I find that to be a turn on. Maybe its actualy the shame of the forced change to the body and then the slow destruction of the mind from the enhanced pleasure. Also I think the degradation of the body and it being forced also plays into it for me, so sometimes I like big boobs and the rest of the time, its a huge turn of. If this makes sense to anyone other than me.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well generally I dislike Big boobs, but strangely enough, if a woman with moderate breasts has forced modifications done on her to inflate them and make them produce milk(against her will and causing her shame) and then remodified to be insertable, I find that to be a turn on. Maybe its actualy the shame of the forced change to the body and then the slow destruction of the mind from the enhanced pleasure. Also I think the degradation of the body and it being forced also plays into it for me, so sometimes I like big boobs and the rest of the time, its a huge turn of. If this makes sense to anyone other than me.
I get what you're saying but I couldn't disagree more on the body modification part. Mental subjugation in fantasy is one thing but destroying a beautiful female body is very much so against my idea of right. I guess maybe that's shallow of me to value the body over the mind. I guess my defense is that the body is always more readily visible than the mind. Plus the body is much more fragile than the mind is.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not so much the body or mind for me, but the Shame that does it for me. Was trying to relate how sometimes big boobs can lead to being a turn on. It's the shame I really like, which leads me to really like Exhibitionism.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fantastic episode.
Especially loved when elf girl became such a pervert she wanted more sex.
Love "bazooka" breasts as well.
Hope next episode will preserve same level of quality.

John74

Lurker
Reputation score

For those of you who haven't seen anything, the new episode looks like it's coming 6/29.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those of you who haven't seen anything, the new episode looks like it's coming 6/29.

Looks good. Can't Wait :D
Also, lol the girls on the cover are in the same poses XD

The mage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked ep1 just for it's draw and sequence (like the breaking of the girls)....But I don't know other...but i'm gettin tired of these kind of plot.

Rape Rape RapeRapeRapeRapeRapeRape..Oh look! The 7 ruler of the countries are all women...how will end this?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

there was a story?