What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン WONDER TREASURE - Side Scroll H Action Game ワンダートレジャー ~横スクロールエロアクション~ (RE115855) (RJ115855)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From Ankokumarimokan

.- . Coming out late June, but now there's trial.
* GAME
2D side scrolling ero action.
Seek out lost treasures on the tropical island as treasure hunter Reira.
Evade traps and predatory flora and fauna with such moves as:
dash, hover and high speed scamper.
You can go even faster with boost items!

* QUALITY DOT-PIXEL DEMISE & GAME OVER H ANIME
If you lose all your energy the enemy will take you down.. ooh la lah. (With boss fights it's after your last life.)
Game overs are followed by Continue H anime. The more times you fail, the more Continue H changes.

Includes...
10 continuous anime scenes
26 total pixel animations
5 stages base CG images (131 total)
CG mode & anime mode replay

Last edited by a moderator:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Wonder Treasure

From Ankokumarimokan

.- . Coming out late June, but now there's trial.
Wow nice find...I'm a fan of Marimo's games so this is really good news to me...

Btw this game seems to be in his older art style and is really similar to that old game that featured the kunoichi as the main char(i can't recall it's name though).I do hope that it will contain less gore than its female ninja counterpart though.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

All the enemies except that little seed shooting thing have rape animations. Don't know if there's a limit on continues, maybe it will be like Adventures of Anise where the GO cutscene changes when you have none left. If you wait on the Continue screen, the GOR animates. There only seems to be the vine one and one for the gorilla boss. I'm already loving this and I can't wait for release!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I'm a fan of his weird style, it's terrible anatomy wise but still manages to be really charming. Looking forward to this, I really hope he improves the gallery this time as Splatter School and that other newer one were a bit annoying to navigate through

By improve I mean seperate the guro from the sex animations and make them loop somehow. How you had to go back or forward in the animation gallery to be able to replay most of them was terrible.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I coulden' help but have a chuckle at this one, looks like the creator loves to take classic games and add a nice touch of rapey to them. The last game being Act Raiser and the one before Splatter House, now hes gone for the golden oldie Wonderboy/Adventure Island.

Seeing those old snails, rocks and bonfires brought back memories, although I did enjoy seeing the modern day touch of a segway in place of the skateboard as the speed device :D

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

saw this some time ago but wasn't demoed yet. its just as nice as the other 2 were. there are 2 animations for the bunny and snail if you have no lives left the bunny keeps bopping you and the snail makes you its new home.
I thought sonic do to her feet, but alot slower. you have a star mod that lets you run though things.

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after released, look for skull symbol. skull means the game contains guro

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

after released, look for skull symbol. skull means the game contains guro
Usually the tags should be final, even before the release.

and the Act Raiser parody one didn't have the skull mark either .- . so there's a decent chance this won't go into guro.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The dash thing is a bit annoying. He might've been going for a "race through the level" thing, like Sonic, but for those- like me- whose reflexes are dead want to just take their time. I hope he maps it to a button or something.

I agree with everything else. The segway is lulzy, I hope there won't be much, if not any, guro, and the look of the game is cute. Very cute. I'll be watching.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if I'm a fan of the gimmick for this game. I like that he changes the games up a bit each time though. Splatter School had the horror survival element with limited movement abilities, that last one had magic and such and this new one is some sonic-esk gun shooting crap.

Noting the ability to hover/fly by flapping your arms makes it possible to get around most obstacles, however that works...

R

Ryka

I can make out Tifa-Tan's grope sound, and Unused Ryona Bunny Game's zoom sound in this game.

R

Ryka

I found it in some obscure thread around here. I forgot what the original thread was called though, but I do remember it was one of the author's other works. I think... the game with the magician girl? I don't remember a thing about it. But the spring has a sound byte from it when it launches you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I found it in some obscure thread around here. I forgot what the original thread was called though, but I do remember it was one of the author's other works. I think... the game with the magician girl? I don't remember a thing about it. But the spring has a sound byte from it when it launches you.
Mind giving me the link/the game? :D

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I....THINK the game's been released? He uploaded something on his Pixiv account while linking to the DLsite page for this game. Machine translating gave 6/23 as probably the release date, which is today.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

It's not released yet,but I hope it will be soon.Sprite sex is always great!
Edit:Holy shit!I just realised that this game is being developed by the same guy that made Adventures Of Anise.His art is awesome,can't wait for this to come out!

Last edited:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not released yet,but I hope it will be soon.Sprite sex is always great!
Edit:Holy shit!I just realised that this game is being developed by the same guy that made Adventures Of Anise.His art is awesome,can't wait for this to come out!
it's out im uploading a copy of it to mega now will share in a few mins when it is done uploading.

alright it finished uploading mega link here enjoy.

Last edited:

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got released on Dlsite! Here's to another good game by Ankokumarimokan.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

just in time thx a lot !