What's new

JK to Orc Heidan (on new mega)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Standard Warning: contains orc rape, this entire hentai will have orc x girl rape and no human x human. That is all.

Now I know most of you guys (and girls?) want to get to the good stuff, so ill post my link first and description and blah blah after, enjoy.

Summary from VNDB

Deep in a forest there existed an old European-style building made of brick. It was an all-girls' school attended only by girls from good families.

One day the school was covered by a mysterious thick fog caused by an earthquake. Orc soldiers emerged from the ominous fog.

The schoolgirls were attacked one after another by these brutes from a parallel world. The girls' resistance was futile; they were crushed by the powerful orcs. Rape and death, only tragic screams echoed through the school.

My own info from game

The fog you see in the anime/game was created by the orc (obviously). reason for that was because the orcs needed woman to give birth to their children. the orcs can give birth to females only to more male orcs. where the orcs lived, there are also elves, female and male. the orcs have been using the elves before to use as their sex / children bearing slaves, but they are running out of female elves. so the orcs and elves are at war. some time during their war some magic was used by the orcs which created that portal to the human world. remember that scene where those girls get carried off by a bunch of orcs? be happy knowing those girls were selected by the orcs personally to forever bear children and never come home once they get carried across the fog ;)

on that note, orcs really do have a sense for selective breeding. they choose what they think as "the alpha / top females" as the biggest breasted and most beautiful girls as being high quality mothers which in turn will give birth to strong orc children. so all this raping you are seeing is them taking them for a test drive before buy =p

Why did it become like that!? There was no one who could answer that question...

TAGS

Student Heroine, Only Virgin, Rape, Gang Rape, monster rape, all girls school, violence (to the male security guards), clothing damage, orgy, blow jobs, big breast, small breast

My Own input

This H-anime is new and based off my favorite game of all time that came out early last year. I'm happy to see that the characters are exactly the same as their video game counter parts but sad to see the scenes moved around and changed. for instance, the 2 color eyed girl never meets the 2 sisters in the game at all. All i hope is that it ends like the game, 2 of the 6 main girls end up pregnant. i wont say which 2, since its always good to keep people in anticipation =p. Over all, it could have been better but i know it's because this was far shot for them with orc and high school girls. they can't afford to give it a big budget just for it to not end up selling. if you are into orc on girl, try Inda no Himekishi Janne. atleast episode 2 ends with orc impregnation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: JK to Orc Heiden (on new mega)

Some pretty hot stuff. Can't find any info on it though. Is 'JK to Orc Heiden' really the name of it?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes sir it is, i linked to VNDB too which i should have done the first time. more info on it, but remember, some info does not apply since anime got changed slightly. for instance, check the H pictures of it on VNDB and you'll see the orange haired girl being gangraped at a bus stop just outside the school. in the anime, its 1 orc inside the school.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ahhh I see what was up. It is Heidan no Heiden. Bout to say, I googled it and usually myanimelist.net is one of the top results but it wasn't pulling anything.

Anyway, the first one came out a few months back so I'm guessing if they are going to continue it, the second should be out in about 5-6 months.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this company is know for finishing H-anime they start so im not worried. it's more of a worry of how close they stick to the game lol. especially with the cliff hanger ending. (unless you didn't play the game and just assumed "they get raped the end")

but have to ask, since i played the game i have my own opinion on this animation. whats your intake on this one seeing how you haven't played the game? was it good, standard, bad for this genre.

imo it was actually not very well dont because of the budget and 1 same pose (being held up in the air to fuck). in the game there was a few other styles namely missionary which this anime has yet to do. can't wait for the bend over the desk fucking.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

this company is know for finishing H-anime they start so im not worried. it's more of a worry of how close they stick to the game lol. especially with the cliff hanger ending. (unless you didn't play the game and just assumed "they get raped the end")

but have to ask, since i played the game i have my own opinion on this animation. whats your intake on this one seeing how you haven't played the game? was it good, standard, bad for this genre.

imo it was actually not very well dont because of the budget and 1 same pose (being held up in the air to fuck). in the game there was a few other styles namely missionary which this anime has yet to do. can't wait for the bend over the desk fucking.
Nothing spectacular but pretty good. Pretty much that. The positions were mildly varied and the girls were pretty hot.

Only problems:
--The girls breast size lacking variety...they were all huge except the main girl. You'd think there would be at least a couple more girls with smaller breasts in there somewhere.
--Doesn't seem to be any story at all...just two girls that hate each other and orcs mysteriously showing up to rape and kill everybody.

Pretty petty problems...so yeah, it was pretty good and I appreciate the share!

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JK to Orc Heidan (on new mega)

yah you make a good point, they did "buff" every ones breast size in the animation a bit. the orange hair and main girl had slightly smaller breast. especially the main girl. in the game, her breast were just small enough that she didn't have to were a bra (accourding to what she said herself).

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am a bit dissapointed in this hentai god dammit they have about 14 foot long dicks, and I see not one sign of stomach deformation, and like no signs of the girls getting huge bellies from the cum.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is no extreme sex acts in this one. so dont look forward to it in episode 2 or 3. the most extreme thing they will add (if they follow the story) will be pregnancy ending and sex. though the penis in the animation was over exeggerated. it wasn't nearly that long in the game (refer to the VNDB link for pictures). so it's only natural that there was no inflation or bulge since the game didn't have it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah...the entire time I saw that 5 ft penis, I thought there was going to be some extreme stuff. I'm actually happy there wasn't anything too unusual. I would have really rather the penis size be a little more proportional though.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

was anyone else reminded instantly of this chapter in this manga when they saw this one?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn it, what a tease. i thought that girl was gonna get some action.

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mind sharing a link to the game? or uploading it if possible?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theres a link to the game. very easy to play but unless you have a text hook program to translate. i doubt you'll understand much besides relating to the animation lol.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am a bit dissapointed in this hentai god dammit they have about 14 foot long dicks, and I see not one sign of stomach deformation, and like no signs of the girls getting huge bellies from the cum.
Shame that, inflation is always good :p

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this hentai makes my eye bleed....

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

on 28th Feb 2014 :D