What's new

ACT [tsurarastone] Usagi-chan Game

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know about this game? The heroine is obviously loli (I think, or just flat-chested) so to be safe, no sharing. you can try to search this though:

うさぎちゃんゲーム+140322

The game is mainly ryona heavy, and so far I think there's 4 stage (+3 EX?) already.

Stage 1: Slime: Latch to you
Snowman: throw snow ball (2 times max per snowman)
Claydoll: punch (grab on low health)
Electric Trap (grab your ears, electrocute)

Boss: Slug on machine. Throw Slime, Clay fist and spike ball.

Stage 2:
Blue Plant: (Kiss you? lol)
Red plant: vore
Odish-like enemies: damage on touch
Flying fish: vore

Boss: Alau Lune (or w/e the name of that plant girl). Yuri kiss on touch, throw tentacle/vine, throw spiked ball (forgot the plant's name), summon a wave of stone in front of her

Stage 3:
Jellyfish: trap you
Anemone: Grab
Crab: damage
Blowfish: damage

Boss: Crab girl. Summon a water pressure, you must avoid everything, get close, and hit her.

Stage 4:
Electric Orb: Electrocute
Walking-Fire-grab: Grab and burn

Boss: Centaur. Bear hug. Impossible to kill (it seems so), you must run to the end of stage

Stage 4 EX:
Coffin: Trap
Worm: Grab
Fake Life: Latch to your face

Boss: Lamia. Summon a slime similar to stage 1 but diff color. Constrict you.

I just got this far in the boss stage... anyone want to continue what boss you face after this?

Also control:

Z: jump (Z twice for double)
X: spin (attack)
C: run, C again to stop

Last edited by a moderator:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Usagi-chan Game

There is nothing after the lamia actually.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i just can't download the game... what is the pass?
tx so much for the info.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone who still doesn't know:

Pressing Pause ("P" default) 10 times will unlock an extra stage, this stage is accessed after the centaur lady, consist of Spider Girl (Forest extra), and Squid Girl (Sea extra). The game ended (probably?) after Snake Girl (Egypt).

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For anyone who still doesn't know:

Pressing Pause ("P" default) 10 times will unlock an extra stage, this stage is accessed after the centaur lady, consist of Spider Girl (Forest extra), and Squid Girl (Sea extra). The game ended (probably?) after Snake Girl (Egypt).
Good to know. This is one of those games that's actually so simple, it's fun to play. I was reliving pleasant memories of playing Yoshi's Island...until the turtle part of the underwater level. Then I got frustrated and quit.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game has some really extreme contrasts. At first it's like "oh hey, a cutsie bunny girl game platformer kinda like the stuff I used to play when I was a kid." And then after you play it a while it's like "oh hey, so many horrible ways to kill said bunny girl."

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The game has some really extreme contrasts. At first it's like "oh hey, a cutsie bunny girl game platformer kinda like the stuff I used to play when I was a kid." And then after you play it a while it's like "oh hey, so many horrible ways to kill said bunny girl."
The music being cheerful doesn't help a lot :D

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh man! I remember this being around a long time ago, though it only had the first two stages available, sans the bosses. Thanks for this, friend-o.

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh man! I remember this being around a long time ago, though it only had the first two stages available, sans the bosses. Thanks for this, friend-o.
Yeah, at first it was only slug girl stage and plant girl stage, though for whatever reason I can never finish them before (and now I can finish them all to the end) :I

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to get the screen litle bigger ? alt+enter and f4 does nothing

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a way to get the screen litle bigger ? alt+enter and f4 does nothing
Third option in title screen, you can choose the screen resolution (forgot which one, but you can try :3)

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah thanks, figured it out now =D. It was fun litle game. the ending made me lol =D
PS: Where do i press the pause, i have tryed the stage select screen and in-game, but i dont see the extra stages

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah thanks, figured it out now =D. It was fun litle game. the ending made me lol =D
PS: Where do i press the pause, i have tryed the stage select screen and in-game, but i dont see the extra stages
Title Screen, press "P" (default for pause) 10 times, there will be some sound and when you choose the first option, you will start at Centaur girl stage (or extra forest stage, I forgot).

I feel the game isn't finished yet though, we see that Slug Girl and Plant Girl is controlled by some ghost (showed up after you beat them), yet he/she is nowhere to be seen after that (Crab Girl helps you went back into surface to start stage 4, and Centaur girl is certainly just guarding something/mad at you for wrecking the train).

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game just updated. Just had a graphics rehaul and some stages are slightly altered. Also boss grabs are no longer inevitable and life trickles down much slower when grabbed.

Note: Easy mode makes a lot of elements much easier such as the crabs no longer throws rock or the giant forest chomper much slower.

Here is an incomplete save.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Game just updated. Just had a graphics rehaul and some stages are slightly altered. Also boss grabs are no longer inevitable and life trickles down much slower when grabbed.

Note: Easy mode makes a lot of elements much easier such as the crabs no longer throws rock or the giant forest chomper much slower.

Thanks for the heads-up!

And yes, Easy mode is almost no challenge aside from jump part.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, the game crashed when I try to start the story, probably because it can't load the text. I'm just getting "Error 7...".
I downloaded the latest version of the author's site.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, the game crashed when I try to start the story, probably because it can't load the text. I'm just getting "Error 7...".
I downloaded the latest version of the author's site.
Try put it in shorter path (Like C: ) for example?

edit: tried the new version.

Centaur boss (the train stage, bearhug) is not implemented yet in this version.

Also, to freely go to any save point, you need to collect three papers in every stage?

Hope someone can get all of it :D

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, in the 2nd extra stage, there's a miniboss now. A bee girl that'll send mini bees after you, drop honey blobs to get you stuck, and will then go in for a sting and attempt to catch you inside her abdomen. I think that's what it's called, I'm not confident in my insect anatomy. So for those of you that like tail vore, there ya go.
There's also a kind of like-like enemy in the train level, and in the 3rd extra stage, there are clams that you can jump on, but also fall into, and some underground thing that'll eat you if you stand there too long. Looking in the extra menu and on their blog, it seems that there's supposed to be another enemy in the 1st extra stage. A sort of dark cloud with an eye, but I've never encountered it. Even on different difficulties.
Speaking of the extra menu, you can now choose a few options where you can skip all the dialogue in the game and change how your health works, from normal, to invincible, to one hit deaths.

Oh, I pretty much got all the things you can get, except for the last two papers in the 3rd extra stage. Can't seem to find them. Well, enjoy.
EDIT: Managed to get everything I can in this version. Papers, and the book cards. Only thing I can't get is the stuff in the next stage(s) and the card from the boss we can't fight yet at the end of the train level.

Attachments

Last edited: