What's new

RPG [ LunaSoft ] ルナソフト Reconquista of the Abyss 深淵のレコンキスタ RE106891 RJ106891

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, this game is out.

It looks pretty cool, SLG style and whatnot. It's 1GB, so with my recent direct d/l issues, those kind of links are going to have to be up to someone else.

Anyway,
LunaSoft presents a world-conquering good VS evil simulation game.
Command an army of thousands in battles of epic slaughter.

The Demon Ultima has broken free his 1000 year prison, hell bent on world domination.
Humans, elves and dwarves are the three factions of this fantasy realm.

Turns occur in 2 "phases", the planning phase and battle phase.
Make administrative decisions, evolve your characters and skills,
and strategize during the planning phase. Then head into white knuckle
real-time wars with up to 10,000 vs 10,000 units at a time.
There are central characters and disposable waves of armies.

Cast:
Mari - CV: MITO
Aina - CV: Hina Katakura
Cordelia - CV: Kinako Kuromitsu
Yae - CV: Maki Harukawa
Nene - CV: Momoko Misaki
Lalanoa - CV: Uta Komori
Elenmia - CV: Ruruka Yokawa

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Reconquista of the Abyss

I'll try to seed for a while once it's done loading .- .

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks doob. Hopefully ill be able to seed torrent before 5 days ^_^"

*edit* 8 hours better :)

OP
doob420

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm doing the best I can. Once someone else has direct download links, I'll put them on the first post.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That circle has another game called "Mind Hacker":

Anyone know where I can find it?

EDIT: Actually, I found it without too much hassle.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That circle has another game called "Mind Hacker":

Anyone know where I can find it?

EDIT: Actually, I found it without too much hassle.
Well, the circle actually changed their name to Lunasoft.

Previously they were Studio Oguma:

You can easily recognize the artstyle (as well as some games having similar system to their current ones)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For those who have played the game: Is it decently playable without having a good grasp on Japanese? I love strategy games and it looks like awesome from the preview video and I'm very tempted to buy it... But if it's extremely complex and I can't really play it then it's probably not the wisest cash investment I could do...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im on the map now, how do you actually do anything in this game?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Luna soft makes great games.

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great fun, the CGs are very well done and the battles are a lot better than I thought they would be. Quality download.

Note: Don't waste TOO much money on the goblins in the beginning. (Little green guys) Trolls (Big green) are where it's at. After the first area, you get access to militia (plain sword wielders) and knights (heavily armored sword wielders), they are simply awesome and worth every gold piece. Its awesome that, if you have a wall of defense, you can just wait around and pool up money and resources. I think after the first area, you can upgrade your resources to come in faster as well.

Warning however, I "think" that two of the girls/bosses/target of desire, are loli, but I don't know what qualifies as loli, they just look childish.

OH, and before I forget; when you click "End turn" at the bottom of the list and it starts to fade out, DON'T right click. It'll blackscreen your game and force a restart. Had to do the whole first area over again when I did it accidently.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Great fun, the CGs are very well done and the battles are a lot better than I thought they would be. Quality download.

Note: Don't waste TOO much money on the goblins in the beginning. (Little green guys) Trolls (Big green) are where it's at. After the first area, you get access to militia (plain sword wielders) and knights (heavily armored sword wielders), they are simply awesome and worth every gold piece. Its awesome that, if you have a wall of defense, you can just wait around and pool up money and resources. I think after the first area, you can upgrade your resources to come in faster as well.

Warning however, I "think" that two of the girls/bosses/target of desire, are loli, but I don't know what qualifies as loli, they just look childish.

OH, and before I forget; when you click "End turn" at the bottom of the list and it starts to fade out, DON'T right click. It'll blackscreen your game and force a restart. Had to do the whole first area over again when I did it accidently.
Goblins are basically fodder to farm for Essence, since they are easy to die and cheap to make so sending en masse each turn is possible (so long as you don't send too big of a mass and ends up winning the fight...)

If you mean the scholar looking one and the armor wearing one with huge hammer-axe thing? They're dwaves...and while they're not old enough to be in the previous demon lord rising (unlike the elf), they're also not the youngest in the group either (if anything, I think Marie might be the youngest in term of age)

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm cant get ITh to hook the text do you need a code ?

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Goblins are basically fodder to farm for Essence, since they are easy to die and cheap to make so sending en masse each turn is possible (so long as you don't send too big of a mass and ends up winning the fight...)

If you mean the scholar looking one and the armor wearing one with huge hammer-axe thing? They're dwaves...and while they're not old enough to be in the previous demon lord rising (unlike the elf), they're also not the youngest in the group either (if anything, I think Marie might be the youngest in term of age)

You can farm goblins for essence?

Heeeeelloooo maxing out the trees before I get through the dwarves :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can farm goblins for essence?

Heeeeelloooo maxing out the trees before I get through the dwarves :D
Well, I basically did this for the trial (I wanted to see if going to lv 3-4 will change the image for Marie, or different scene and such)

Push to the last city of the human.
Generate the maximum amount of goblin each turn and order the previous batch to march forward to the 'frontline' location (where I have about 80 Trolls already sitting in there in case the human try to take it back)
Send about 40-80 goblins to attack the human city (some units get 'injured' and thus doesn't permanently disappear after the fight...but they also don't turn into essence - -)
Repeat for about 20 turns, finally got to lv 4, see the points required for level 5, said 'fuck it, any more than this and I'm just grinding for exp too much (I think lv 5 is when she can unlock another unit for demons)

As I said in the post I linked previously, the essence amount you get seem to be based on how many units really die (also, I think Marie's passive skills you can learn at lv 1 actually increases the amount of Essence you get from dead units rather than what I said previously)

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Level four you can unlock a new unit for the starting girl. I'm just about to hit that myself.

At the moment, I have around 500 units camped outside the last dwarf stronghold, I'm just pooling up resources to max out what I can. Good fun.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Level four you can unlock a new unit for the starting girl. I'm just about to hit that myself.

At the moment, I have around 500 units camped outside the last dwarf stronghold, I'm just pooling up resources to max out what I can. Good fun.
Just checked again (thankfully the units are named in katakana so reading them is easy)

And the lv 4 units is actually Trolls .- . the previous 2 were actually Goblin and Ogre...

I'll probably play later ' 3' have a few other things to go through first

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just checked again (thankfully the units are named in katakana so reading them is easy)

And the lv 4 units is actually Trolls .- . the previous 2 were actually Goblin and Ogre...

I'll probably play later ' 3' have a few other things to go through first
Don't forget to set up defenses of ogres, trolls and horses (if you have them) in the middle. In the third area, you fight the elves and they pop up RIGHT behind you.

There IS a different scene at level five, costs 1000 to do it though.

The giants...SOOOO worth it.

EDIT: Okay, heres a fun fact. Off of a hunch, I opened up cheatengine.

Works with all of the number values :D Game, sex, match

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I broke out cheat engine and did wonders, finished the game got all the cg's but I'll say this now. BLOODY DRAGONS.

The knight girl has these super units dragons and they can single handedly wipe out a force of thousands like it was nothing, you either zerg them with like 30 chimera's and hope they die be4 they nuke everything or you take the 2nd dwarf girl first and unlock the tank like units that make short work of dragons. Even with unlimited gold and resources those dragons are a real peace of work. GL to those who challenge em.

On another note save when you get to the last stage where all 3 girls show up. The last girl you capture ends the game be4 you can view any of her scenes using the H menu so in order to get them all you have to reload and capture a different girl last.