What's new

RPG [ LunaSoft ] ルナソフト Reconquista of the Abyss 深淵のレコンキスタ RE106891 RJ106891

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Reconquista of the Abyss

Eh... I just kinda expected more from this, y'know? At least when other H-Games pretends to mimic mainstream SRPGs it's fairly obvious if they're not putting in the effort.

Here you have a game that's actually somewhat original, have some decent mechanics, even have sprite animation for the dozens and dozens of units available in the game... and then just said "Fuck it. Do whatever you want. I'm out"

My favourite part was whenever you end your turn there's a text at the bottom that says something like "The computer is thinking..." like you are have to wait while the AI makes its move... and then it turns out you're just supposed to click it and it moves instantly. -.-

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but I cant beat the last girl/kingdom. Her Red dragons destroy whatever I throw at them. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I just sent 70 maxed out Chimeras? (The final unit of the starting girl with purple hair) and a SINGLE dragon took out 40 of them. My magic doesn't build up fast enough to use any spells at any point in a fight. I have her corner to one spot on the map. But unless I jump back and forth and cheat the timer when she attacks me I cant hold her there. And forget about attacking her...has like 30 dragons. Is there some unit Im missing. Should I let her take over part of the map and then swamp her with units to max out all the girls? Honestly didn't have a problem all the way up to this point. Thank you for the help.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but I cant beat the last girl/kingdom. Her Red dragons destroy whatever I throw at them. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I just sent 70 maxed out Chimeras? (The final unit of the starting girl with purple hair) and a SINGLE dragon took out 40 of them. My magic doesn't build up fast enough to use any spells at any point in a fight. I have her corner to one spot on the map. But unless I jump back and forth and cheat the timer when she attacks me I cant hold her there. And forget about attacking her...has like 30 dragons. Is there some unit Im missing. Should I let her take over part of the map and then swamp her with units to max out all the girls? Honestly didn't have a problem all the way up to this point. Thank you for the help.
Well, a few things (most are my speculation but should be correct) would be:
1. Have you finish upgrading all the skills necessary? You'll want lv 10 on the main girl and finish all her 'large unit' upgrade to make your Chimeras really strong. (and make sure it finish researching, all skills takes some days to finish researching)
2. Use the dwarf warrior girl to lead your troop, if I'm not mistaken most of her passive works when she's the one leading the army to make them even stronger.
3. Don't mass only large unit type, send in a good mix of large and medium units, since each unit can only attack at certain intervals and only if they're next to enemy, too many large units means they're all attacking slowly (although probably one-shotting most non-large enemies) so they can get swarm down fast.
4. Spell bar seem to be built on units attacking/dying, so small/medium units (well, maybe not small in the last battle) in large amount should build the spell bar much better than all-large army.
5. Expect a few long fights, especially at the start, she should have enough army buildups to actually time out you, just try to get off the nuke or buff spells and whittle her army down. With all the towns you have, you should be able to rebuild your army faster than hers (especially once you research the princess's skill that make all town give more gold/supplies and another one that increase that even more based on how many area you control)
6. Are you setting your army stances (the sword/hammer/shield/book icon) correctly? It gives a massive stat difference between the advantageous and the other side, set it to one that is neutral will be your best bet if you don't feel like dealing with it. (the book one is neutral iirc)

If you just want to build up the essence to upgrade the girls, just mass goblins and send them to suicide at the dragon army, if you're lucky it'll also kill a few things while at it (I've had my suicide army actually ends up being too large at around 400 goblins and kill the first elf girl before >_> even though I didn't intend to...so I ends up reloading and send in smaller army because I want more upgrades before moving on)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All you need to beat dragons is about 80 or so medium sized unit, level 3 black magic, and weakness (the lv2 spell) After casting weakness, the dragons gets trolled to hell due to lowered atk and def (cannot remember %, just recall they are somewhat immortal due to too high def. Also, weakness has an area of effect, new dragon that spawn are unaffected -> spam it)

Chimera is kinda of pointless. I had it maxxed out, and the game ended before I can put my first set of chimera into battle.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\' '\ So since there's no official name or any teaser image yet, just gonna dump this here until I feel like it's worth mentioning (also because apparently it's a SLG)

So in today's update of their blog, using google fu as usual, seems to mention this for the new game:
It's SLG, but imagine Reconquista on a more defensive nature. And doesn't look like it'll have that army clash that Reconquista have. Instead where you put your units will be more important to keep defending against the enemies.
Although it will still have commanders under your command leading the army like in Reconquista ' .'

So far my guess wanders between:
Improved version of their Ooguma-era game Monster Princess Bloody Mary. (and with more girls)
Something similar to Nest-making Dragon (Suzukuri Dragon?)
Or if they go real time something like Leanne excepts YOU are the one taking the girls (who came attacking)?

There's also mentions of people complaining their games are too hard which makes them consider adding EASY mode (insert a certain reisen/tewi image here), but it's still just consideration stage right now, nothing concrete.