What's new

ADV (ベルゼブブ / Bellzebub) 自宅警備員 / Homeguard (RJ105046)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Homeguard

You mean that's just a preview for a future expansion ?
Pretty much, it previews the characters for the next game as well as the setting. As a bonus it has 1 new sex scene for all the old characters.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did anyone share "flytrap gadget" then? or whatever it was called?

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got a question im a bit lost is RJ115727 the same as RJ105046 and the same as RJ123211 i got RJ123211 and RJ115727 and they are both the samething??? (i didnt finish them i just started them and they were identical so how do i patch or what not the file? (could you make a detail walkthrough on how to patch the fils im completly lost so a little help)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing but I just finished this game. Anyone has a title similar to this? Have always been a fan of voyeur (taking photos and videos secretly etc)

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this game is old but was thinking of making menu translations for the ingame menus.
So far found out how to locate and translate the menus and also adjust the time for the scenes so instead of an hour passing for the bedrooms scenes now only a 30 min but will release that in a separate version for ppl that want to play the original version.
I am trying to locate the time the camera,video camera stay on but still nothing so far.

p.s i am translating with translator aggregator so if some of the stuff makes no sense just say so.

Need help translating this into Meaningful words that would make sense to all since it can be too long also.
this is what my trans program gives.
さやかと由紀を堪能する - Sayaka and Yuki are done skilled.
さやかと由紀と翔子を堪能する - Sayaka, Yuki, and Shouko are done skilled.
脅迫レベル - Blackmail level need something shorter
フェラ回数 - Fellatio frequency
ごっくん回数 - Gulp(swallow) frequency
挿入回数 - Insertion frequency
絶頂回数 - Climax frequency
ぶっかけ回数 - Throwing it onto face frequency
中出し回数 - Inside ejaculation frequency
アナル回数 - Anal frequency
肉壷を呼びつける - Call the womb.
sへ移動する - Move to s.
やっぱりやめる - After all, stop it.

さやかに薬物を使う - Use the medicine for Sayaka. should i go with drug for medicine ?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not exactly an expansion but seem to be related (at least I think that's the younger sister from Homeguard):

A comic ' 'a so it's really cheap.

(In other news, the group's next game called Trick or Treat is expected to be out for Halloween)

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did a few menus still sorting out the rest since changing some of them crashes game.

Here is a link to first release
multiupload.biz/sfkrepv2f5tcTranslation%20Files_MultiUpload.biz.zip.html
Necessary programs and installation info inside

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did a few menus still sorting out the rest since changing some of them crashes game.

Here is a link to first release
hxxp://multiupload.biz/sfkrepv2f5tcTranslation%20Files_MultiUpload.biz.zip.html
Necessary programs and installation info inside
Sadly, the file was deleted. :(

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The other link was working but have reuploaded again
embedupload.com/?d=4HAUAVKXRI

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah seems i screwed up with the krrel when i took it out of kiriri tools uploads fixes problem
New version with a few minor addition
Included all the needed programs
Extractdata 120 is easier to unpack with then kiririki
And to repack use krkrrel.exe
embedupload.com/?d=3VDBUVEML4
uploadmirrors.com/download/DDXQOBDJ/Translation_Files.zip

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not exactly an expansion but seem to be related (at least I think that's the younger sister from Homeguard):

A comic ' 'a so it's really cheap.

(In other news, the group's next game called Trick or Treat is expected to be out for Halloween)
There's a demo on his website for Trick or Treat as well

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm. I have a problem with the translation. It worked flawlessly with my first version of the game which only has data.xp3 (~473mb) and patch201.xp3 (~307mb). Now I have a newer version with more content that has more xp3 files. data.xp3 (~577mb), data_i.xp3, data_s.xp3, patch101.xp3, patch102.xp3 and patch201.xp3 (~446mb).
With that version I get an error at start:
Code:
File where error occurs: Line 366 tag: Call( <-- Tag before and after the error's occuring might be shown.)
The ANSI character string cannot be converted into the UNICODE character string. The character that cannot be interpreted by a present code page is included. Please confirm whether correct data is specified. There is a possibility that data has been damaged too.
Gladly AGTH and ATLAS were able to translate this for me. The error is normaly shown in japanese.
An unpatched patch201.xp3 works. I tried it with mod trans and original trans. No difference. Windows is currently on japanese region setting.

Edit:
Well I got it to run somehow by copying the data.xp3 and the patch201.xp3 from the smaller version into the bigger one. Menu is translated and title screen is changed to the newer version. I will test this.
While patching around with the translation I noticed that the extracted patch201 from the smaller version has 1887 files while the bigger version has 4244! files.

Edit:
It crashed as I tried to sex Shouko after I blackmailed her. Blackmailing her was not possible before.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a demo on his website for Trick or Treat as well
Not that I found any .- .

The 'demo' linked from ToT is actually for Homeguard.

And the patch on ToT is for people who bought it at C86 (and sadly there's no upload of that anywhere yet)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trick or Treat got a release date, 14th of October

Apparently the voyeur system of homeguard is a bonus, but not the main mechanic in this game

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can any one upload the comic of homeguard that was release and i will try and fix the translation bug (fredinator).
Also what version do u have i have 1.13.9.13,1.13.11.30,1.13.11.30 (read from top to bottom) all the expansions
also which option made u crash

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can any one upload the comic of homeguard that was release and i will try and fix the translation bug (fredinator).
Also what version do u have i have 1.13.9.13,1.13.11.30,1.13.11.30 (read from top to bottom) all the expansions
also which option made u crash
The "big" version has 1.13.9.13,1.13.11.30,1.13.11.30 like yours.
The "small" version has only 1.13.11.30. Looks like this is only the base game.

Translation works in the small version but not in the big. Crash happens mostly when I try to use ovulation drug and on some specific events. What events this are I can not tell you because I can't see it.

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have no idea what is wrong with the translation since i can't find the bug played threw till the end using all items and blackmailed everyone as well as unlock all sex positions still nothing i am uploading a version with fewer translation and see if that helps and then i and go from there

sex position will be untranslated and shopping list will also be plus a few other things
embedupload.com/?d=2VKQRSOXBH

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title:
自宅警備員 - v1.13.9.13
自宅警備員 脅迫無双パッチ - v1.13.11.30
自宅警備員 明るひ家族計画パッチ- v1.14.9.23

Developed By:
ベルゼブブ ( )

Release Date:
2013/10/15

RJ Number:

File Size:
~278KB

Version:
RJ105046 - v1.13.9.13
RJ115727 - v1.13.11.30
RJ123211 - v1.14.9.23

Download Link:

You can get ALL IN ONE GAME

Translation Notes
This translates all items. UI and most, if not all choices

How To
1. Download the game
2. Download the translation
2. Extract translation and put patch202.xp3 inside game folder
3. Start game and enjoy

THIS DOESN'T TRANSLATE STORY

END NOTE
I didn't encounter any bugs so far, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.
If you see any, make a screenshot and send it to me. Thanks.
Feel free to pick this up to translate story.
Thank to Platanus? for helping with translating some things when it got "sticky"

Last edited: