What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Gajumaru] [ がじゅまる ] Gullible Quest Adventure Abel's Misery / 騙されQUEST 冒険者アベルくんの受難 ~気弱な僕♂がよりにもってロリで巨乳な美少女♀にっ~ (RE138809) (RJ138809)

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game came out 05Aug2014, and just got a 2.0 update on 09Sep2014, there are some dl links to 1.04 in an earlier thread:
showthread.php?t=26087

It is a genderbender fantasy game, the main character turns into a girl when you sleep at the inn for the first time when he messes with some magic artifact. The class selection at the beginning of a new game doesn't matter that much, since you can change at any time by talking to guy in the robe in the adventure's guild. (i mostly used the mage class (elemental damage), but the assassin thief class has some skills (stealth) that are necessary for getting some items. There is clothing destruction (linked to HP, not permanent) and a large number of alternate costumes. You can progress the plot by taking quests from the top selection when talking to the quest person in the adventure's guild and there are other (filler?) quests you can do as well to unlock more events. There is a woman staying in the inn that can do breast expansion/reduction at some point in the game as well, but it doesn't reflect in all outfits (at least in 1.04). There are 3 villages, but depending on what choices you make you might only go through 2.

Class menu at beginning
Combat Classes
1. Barbarian? Axe/spear/hammer
2. Cleric? sword/scepter w/shield weapon
3. Assassin/thief? katar/bow weapon
4. Swordswoman? sword/sheild/knife combo

Magic Classes
1. white mage cure/buff scepter weapon
2. black mage elemental damage staff weapon
3. red mage? status effects/debuff wand? weapon

I have played through one ending, but in another I run into a loop at one end on version 1.04, so I am wondering if anyone has the more recent 2.x versions (added quests and HCG in addition to bugfixes I believe).

DLSite
www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ138809.html
Game site:
st-betsubara.sakura.ne(dot)jp/ts/
Author Blog
b.dlsite(dot)net/RG05272/

Last edited by a moderator:

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 騙されQUEST 冒険者アベルくんの受難 ~気弱な僕♂がよりにもってロリで

Lol i have no idea how to get out of this town after you sleep at the inn.

edit...nvm finally figured it out lol.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one is frustrating. I love the art style, but those towns... grah...

Any walkthroughs out there for this one?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

can someone repost the download link, it tells me invalid thread when i paste showthread.php?t=26087

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone can post working download link? :)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is anyone interested in a somewhat partial? Theres way to many skills / weapons / armor to translate, but i can do most of the other stuff it seems if anyone is still playing this.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

weird I can't play it after extract it (it say corrupt or something)
I just can play it while it still on the winrar

so can anyone tell me how to play it (I can't save in winrar)?
(sorry for my bad english)

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

weird I can't play it after extract it (it say corrupt or something)
I just can play it while it still on the winrar

so can anyone tell me how to play it (I can't save in winrar)?
(sorry for my bad english)
ye I had the same problem, I did following to fix it: first I changed invisible files to visible (although Im not sure if it helped), then I renamed the folder to something else, error could probably be caused cuz your system cant read japanese path of the file.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone interested in a somewhat partial? Theres way to many skills / weapons / armor to translate, but i can do most of the other stuff it seems if anyone is still playing this.
Sounds great if it's not too much trouble for you.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive been toying with it, but im having a hard time finding much H Content so im a little unsure. The class system and stuff is fun and interesting, but for an H game, i can barely find any H Content, unless its all in the later content.

Hm trying to figure out how to skip text and stuff, but its not happening =( cant even add my own text skip script cause it doesnt work lol

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get past the Guardian Labyrinth puzzles? i cant figure them out.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had started to (slowly) do a partial for this as a start-up on this kind of thing, so if you have already begun work on one I'll find something else XD. Wanted something complex as a sort of test for me and my minimal Japanese knowledge. If so, any recommendations?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for late reply, i never saw it was replied to.

Heres my partial, but im not gonna progress it since i cant progress the game :p but i did finally find the quests and translated those.

Also if anyone wants, heres a fresh DL on Anime-Share i found

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone happen to have the partial to this still? Noticed that the game had an update over a year after I played it so figured I should see what new stuff was added.

Could've sworn there was another topic for this game which I left a save file in, but searching through my own old posts I can't find it so looks like I'll have to start over from the beginning. :p

Was just going to pm Seipher and see if they had it still, but then I noticed they haven't logged on in 3 weeks.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone happen to have the partial to this still? Noticed that the game had an update over a year after I played it so figured I should see what new stuff was added.

Could've sworn there was another topic for this game which I left a save file in, but searching through my own old posts I can't find it so looks like I'll have to start over from the beginning. :p

Was just going to pm Seipher and see if they had it still, but then I noticed they haven't logged on in 3 weeks.
I bought when was released, play only 1 month, I am cleaning (deleting) my old games, and now I need finish this game, it is a machine translation (Translator++) Ver2.6 (Sep/27/2015)

Attachments

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to Necro, but does anyone happen to have a save for this? I have looked everywhere and I can't fine one