What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu ] SACRED EYES RE114067 RJ114067

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: SACRED EYES

Apparently theres gonna be a new game and not sure if its a sequel or not
It is quite a while since I last played this game, but doesn't the heroine die in every possible ending?
If you play it to the end she either meets a horrible ending by the demon, or the pope kills her and steals her eyes. I don't remember what happens when you join the assassins in the end tho...

Although the blonde charakter in the new game looks very close to the blonde in this game

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is quite a while since I last played this game, but doesn't the heroine die in every possible ending?
If you play it to the end she either meets a horrible ending by the demon, or the pope kills her and steals her eyes. I don't remember what happens when you join the assassins in the end tho...

Although the blonde charakter in the new game looks very close to the blonde in this game
Joining the assassins is the good end, she kills the pope.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

there is also the true end, in which you couple with the leader, discovering the falsety of the church (what did you expect from a church?) instead of just randomly following orders.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The newest version has 3 or 4 new endings where she is alive in the end. I don't want to spoil the story though. :D

If you are interested to play the game to find those endings there is a walkthough somewhere in previous page. And maybe active link too :D

Reputation score

When I did the slime girl route it seemed bugged because she reverse raped a guard then it just went to black with the music still going. Maybe that was fixed.

Eumel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a working translation for this game?^^

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone have a working translation for this game?^^
For version 1.3 use .

For version 2.0 see this page, read whole page. New events to 2.0 won't be translated.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

igot the v2.0 and the patch etc etc but i dont know how to patch the game manually or anything, i dont know anything about these stuff. I alredy did Copy and Past but the game is still in JAP :confused:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

igot the v2.0 and the patch etc etc but i dont know how to patch the game manually or anything, i dont know anything about these stuff. I alredy did Copy and Past but the game is still in JAP :confused:
See my sig.

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heloo, in game when lose to monsters we will get only 1 game over scene but i saw a picture named GameOver闇.png in Graphic folder. Did anyone know when/where to get this scene?

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At first, I bought the game and played it with Chiitrans, and never used the patch. After unlocking 2 endings, and since broken sentences aren't that good, I just tried using the patch, the one that supposedly keeps 2.1 intact AND has 1.3 translated scenarios.
While it may work fine at the beginning, there's many triggers where when you're starting one scene, you may then suddenly clip onto another map or start another scene or end up on one of the alternate endings. As discussed before, it must be because there's issues with connecting the files correctly.

Anyway, I just wanted to report that.

Other than that, I like these sorta games (RPG's where the heroine has a sexy figure, gets violated and screwed over by many things, and have impregnation themes and such) and the scenes are nice.
I'm looking forward to this circle's next game, and I check their blog every one in a while :)

raitei000

Lurker
Reputation score

Heloo, in game when lose to monsters we will get only 1 game over scene but i saw a picture named GameOver闇.png in Graphic folder. Did anyone know when/where to get this scene?
You get it when you lose on the heretic route.

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You get it when you lose on the heretic route.
Oh excuse me, but how to go on heretic route? I played this game for a long time but i can do only knight's route and pink haired woman's quest (the quest that final boss is the priest )

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh excuse me, but how to go on heretic route? I played this game for a long time but i can do only knight's route and pink haired woman's quest (the quest that final boss is the priest )
Played it a long time ago, but IIRC after you leave the tomb, where female assassin(?) appears, you get the choice:
- go to the top of the mountain for "holy" route;
- visit assassins hideout in town (map right from church).
I don't remember if there were other prerequisites.

Last edited:

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Played it a long time ago, but IIRC after you leave the tomb, where female assassin(?) appears, you get the choice:
- go to the top of the mountain for "holy" route;
- visit assassins hideout in town (map left from church).
I don't remember if there were other prerequisites.
Is that hideout next to the church? All I see is only the prison and the fortress where to get the mission... ( did i miscontrue on something? my english is bad, sorry :( )

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is that hideout next to the church? All I see is only the prison and the fortress where to get the mission... ( did i miscontrue on something? my english is bad, sorry :( )
I made a stupid mistake in previous post - hideout is on the map RIGHT of the church - IIRC on the same map that bar/pub there's a house above said bar/pub (not directly above, close to upper map edge).
I'll try to find that game and post a screenshot (if I'm allowed ;))

EDIT: - it's the house with big blue teddy bear on the wall

Last edited:

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I made a stupid mistake in previous post - hideout is on the map RIGHT of the church - IIRC on the same map that bar/pub there's a house above said bar/pub (not directly above, close to upper map edge).
I'll try to find that game and post a screenshot (if I'm allowed ;))

EDIT: - it's the house with big blue teddy bear on the wall
Oh! If that teddy bear house route I have cleared it. ( I dont know that route called "heretic" sorry :/ ) I got the black outfit during doing that route but still dont understand how to get scene named GameOver闇.png that shown in Graphic folder (like my previously post said) if ya anyone know please tell me , I just doubted... hehe :D . Thx

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh! If that teddy bear house route I have cleared it. ( I dont know that route called "heretic" sorry :/ ) I got the black outfit during doing that route but still dont understand how to get scene named GameOver闇.png that shown in Graphic folder (like my previously post said) if ya anyone know please tell me , I just doubted... hehe :D . Thx
Didn't follow that thread, so I don't know either if it's "heretic", but since you're against the church it probably is.
There are some scenes in this route when you fail to assassinate target (e.g. dwarf in inn), it's probably one of those you're missing - maybe loosing to priest or his bodyguards in the church fight (don't remember if they triggered same scene).

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Was this updated recently? The DLSite date for the last update was last year, but it seems that there's been more activity recently, so I'm not sure what to believe.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you need the holy sword for anything or can you just skip it? Im pretty sure im in version 2 and i still get stuck in the crypt.