Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey I've been keeping up with Uriel with his game, it's come a good way and looking pretty good so far. Last time he updated was the 31st, if anyone wants that edition I'll upload it.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

Don't know why you didn't just post his blog here, also, latest version according to the site is 8/1

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't know why you didn't just post his blog here, also, latest version according to the site is 8/1

umm i'm just gona post a stupid question here expecting a stupid responce where on the blog page is the link to the updated version

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scroll down, look to the right, see download game.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Its in the side bar on the right. Just scroll down till you see "Download Game/Bajar Juego"

OP
TheJester2009

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

umm i'm just gona post a stupid question here expecting a stupid responce where on the blog page is the link to the updated version
Sorry. Was just curious is all. :(

Reputation score

is there only the one level so far? because i completed level 1 and i haven't unlocked any other level, i really want to go to the insect research section :)

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

is there only the one level so far? because i completed level 1 and i haven't unlocked any other leveli really want to go to the insect research section >:)
looks to be just the one lvl so far but i was hoping the insect one would open also

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are you sure? He talks about all those updates in the notepad in extra files....

Anyway, I'm just glad that there are still people who know wtf a hentai GAME is supposed to be like... hmm...maybe I'll make one...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me why can't I see the whole screen of the game? It's making it hard for me to play, cause I can't see some platforms lol!

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me why can't I see the whole screen of the game? It's making it hard for me to play, cause I can't see some platforms lol!
probably cause it is ment to be played in small screen i found that problem also when i went to full screen mistix also if there are updates then this one must not be it

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Good for an in progress, chuckled when she gets horny there wasn't an escape bar. Animations were good as well few rough spots, liked the cameo of kuromaru. Hope fully the author releases a few more monsters. Seeing that it in a megaman x type fashion including a wall jump as well.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the main reason he's not including a wall jump is because it would allow for easier access to certain areas (Getting the Lv2 keycard for instance.) There 'is' a double jump you can find, so theres that at least.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game has a lot of potential. I like the animations and the gameplay is decent. Hopefully additional levels and enemies will be released relatively soon.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, from what I've played:

The wolf enemies and boss enemy seem to be more worked out that Kuromaru, at least in the fact that Kuro doesn't seem to 'finish', he just kind of lets you go.

I like the platforming, though getting to the 2nd keycard was sort of a pain, and I accidentally fell past the double jump a couple of times. It shouldn't be -that- difficult to get required items - not to say it was hard, just a little frustrating was all.
Also didn't really like not being able to see where the holes were when I was trying to get to the lvl 1 keycard. Might just be personal preference.

Basic melee attack could use a combo IMO, but otherwise was fine.

I had issues with the screen. Everytime I re-sized it, it stretched larger than my re-sizing, and I couldn't see the HP/Horny bars. Yeah, I could just play at the default window size, but it was just so tiny for me! inb4 that's what she said

I really hope the guy keeps working on it. It's looking like a good game.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

My apologise to everybody. The Suit over the left Lobby is not complete yet, you can take it if you double jump and press right close the wall behind the camera than is on the room where is the door than send you to the first stage (dont fall). This is a bug than will corrupt your game so don't try it.

This is the same suit but the difference is than is indestructible and blue

Last edited:

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

am i the only one who's game gets stuck if they grab the health increase... thing, and beats the golem guy?

heathenknite

Lurker
Reputation score

am i the only one who's game gets stuck if they grab the health increase... thing, and beats the golem guy?
When i grabbed the extra health, the game screen froze for a second。Also,The health upgrade didn’t help whatsoever。

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Once I beat the golem guy, it goes through perfectly. If I go back to the level though, it gets me stuck in that series of platforms behind the locked doors with a kuromaru thing and two dogs.

Not much of a problem though. ;D

If I go to load a save though, and I back out of the load menu, the game freezes up on me.

Nevertheless, it requires alot of work. But it might be good.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Whenever I beat the Golem, she kind of cycles through a couple different poses, and her hands/feet blink during the transitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.