Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anybody want updated Mitsuko X?

Fair enough, the oldest version I recalled seeing was that of a bull that had petrifying breath, but that was a long time ago, and like all mythical creatures, subject to a lot of varied interpretation.

Either way, whether it was a hermaphrodite certainly wasnt explored in ancient mythology, its clearly a modern thing.
The petrifying bull that you're thinking of is the Catoblepas, the Gorgon is a completely different creature in mythos. The reason you're probably confused is because of games that used the two names for pallet swapped creatures (Castlevania).

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

The first place I saw the reference was an old story book, tho the more I think about it, they might have been fire breathing not petrifying. Its more likely I'm getting some of that that from dungeons and dragons, since they have the gorgon as a bull as well. No biggie really.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There were golden firebreathing bulls in greek mythology...

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New ver up. Cosmetic changes as far as I noticed and, regrettably, new bugs to kill.

The weapons tune-up is a welcome addition, the sword and the spear FINALLY see some use. The sound issues seem to be solved as well and all would be happy and shit, but... yeah, along came some bugs. I found two: first, the Taunt malfunctions, causing it not to work at all or trip her, just as if it was an enemy attack; second, if she gets tripped by the golem in puddle form while dressed, it might catch her, resulting in both disappearing (escaping the "grapple" helps).

As a side note, there is a new room entrance where the last savepoint used to be. Inside there's a door-like structure, most likely the next level entry. Amirite?

Pythagoras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the taunt would make a little more sense if it just unequipped the clothes, rather than damaging them. Unless Mitsuko is busting through her clothes Hulk-style.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

She's sexing through them!

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Latest update appears to have a bug with the health bar. My health is 120, and when it gets past a certain amount of HP, the bar starts going backwards, as if I'd died. But I still have a significant amount of HP left.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, im having a hard time fixing that, the math are correct (well, as far as i ca tell) but the damn bar wont go the proportional size...
About the other things, the taunt is buggy because it sets a variable to true but if you get damaged in the middle that variable keeps being true, thats why the bug appears, fixed now, it also damages clothes because im changing it into a skill to make enemies go flying to get you some space if you are surrounded, the cost is damaging your clothes, it all will make sense in the next ver, that im uploading... now.

Last edited:

Torquemada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you thank you thank you for fixing the ledge-climb bug, that is all.

DoctorPeas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was getting Mitsuko from turned-on to horny in the supine position with a wolf, but even though she changed over with about 70% or so health left, it did her sufficient damage to kill her plus quite a bit more. Was that an intentional change? Too, when I died in that way, the death animation was repeated three times--once naked and twice clothed.

(Also, when I respawned after the above I had 0 HP.)

(Also, it appears that any time Mitsuko gets into the "hugging her knees to her chest" position, she inevitably must die.)

(Also, I picked up a pink pill and it appeared to do nothing, in contrast with older versions.)

(Also also, the viewable screen doesn't stretch or rescale with the change in the window size when viewed in a browser. I can't say for certain that this hasn't been a problem in the past, but it's noticeable now. It makes it kinda tough to keep the health indicators on screen during sex.)

Anyone else had similar problems?

As far as changes in this version: I think the combo system is a big improvement, but sometimes the timing eludes me and I just wail on the enemies with the first attack.

Last edited:

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright guys I've been trying to figure this out for 4 hours and I am really stumped, please help.

I am new to this game and downloaded the august the 17th update. It seemed to work fine until I go past the first loading screen into the rocky sort of area. After that, pressing ANY button will cause me to fall through the ground and perpetually fall and die forever. At first I thought the game was SUPPOSED to end there but you guys are all talking about bosses and shit that i've never seen. I have only ever seen the basic wolf.

I tried downloading it again 7 times. I tried updating flash player. I installed that font. I downloaded it again 5 more tiimes and STILL nothing! Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or at least give me a link to an earlier version or something. I want to play this game so bad!

P.S If it helps, whenever I download it, it appears in an EXE file that always plays in flash player 9 even though I have flash player 10.

P.P.S Gaurd doesn't work and dashing doesn't work

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

P.P.S Gaurd doesn't work and dashing doesn't work
Pretty sure I mentioned this earlier....

Dash is on a ledge above the rock zone's start point (there's a slowly moving platform going left to right and back nearby)

Block is in the first area (I assume this'll be used as a hub area later on) behind a lv2 locked door.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry everyone it turns out it decided to work for some reason so disregard what I said earlier. I noticed that you have to gaurd and dash using powerups now. One last thing. After you defeat the stone golem can you go any further?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I read his blog and he's almost done working on some slime monster.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since we're posting feedback...

Edit: sorry for the necro, just figured Uriel would probably see it. Seems like a nice fella.
Why, thank you I do what I can.
As you might already noticed I suck at making levels, also I should make some backgrounds and more tiles, just think of the first stage as the test room for everything I came up with.

Connection Lost...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Necro- But With Sad Info

Game Has Been Cancelled (Info on Uriel's Blog)

dunno if this thread will have to be Locked

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

undefinability?

On topic: BUUUUUUUULLSHIIIIIIIIIT

Status
Not open for further replies.