What's new

ACT Milia Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This was a hard game for me to find but here it is. The full version of Milia Wars.(I'm new here so please don't flame me if the thread is wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IloveULMF

Re: Milia Wars

Oh I remember this, lots o vore right?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll at least give you credit, since the thread the game was originally posted in wasn't named after the game, with all the links there being mostly dead except for a single link that's quite a few pages in.

OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll at least give you credit, since the thread the game was originally posted in wasn't named after the game, with all the links there being mostly dead except for a single link that's quite a few pages in.
I see, this seems to come with vore images and videos of the sex scenes in the directory.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, here's what I think the whole premise of the game is. The main character is a prostitute/super heroine and she just finished her 5 'o clock appointment with the sexy-looking foxgirl. But her client came a bit short on the payment, so she busts through the door in anger and calls it even. Now she has to make it home to her house in Paris, France while under attack by her arch-enemy's horny minions.

Does that seem accurate?

OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, here's what I think the whole premise of the game is. The main character is a prostitute/super heroine and she just finished her 5 'o clock appointment with the sexy-looking foxgirl. But her client came a bit short on the payment, so she busts through the door in anger and calls it even. Now she has to make it home to her house in Paris, France while under attack by her arch-enemy's horny minions.

Does that seem accurate?
Yeah, pretty much it.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

um this version, is it in English? The pic you provided looks like it's in English.

OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

um this version, is it in English? The pic you provided looks like it's in English.
More like a mix of Japanese and English.(The options menu is in Japanese)

Last edited:

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is extremely frustrating. I can't even get out of the office building. How do you play as the wolf girl?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is extremely frustrating. I can't even get out of the office building. How do you play as the wolf girl?
The game is rather hard unless you're really pro/played it enough time to remember what to do.

.- . and there's one CG that only get unlocked if you clear the game without continuing

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad to see a new thread for this game. Not sure if your aware, but the previous thread had a link to download an updated version of the game. It fixed some issues and added a level select to the game. Not sure if the link you provided has this update though. I also beat the game using cheat engine.

Last edited:
OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm glad to see a new thread for this game. Not sure if your aware, but the previous thread had a link to download an updated version of the game. It fixed some issues and added a level select to the game. Not sure if the link you provided has this update though. I also beat the game using cheat engine.
Thanks for the info Alucard :D

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hidden 1ups:
1: Attack the signpost below the stairs at the start
2: After the area with a wooden scaffold, there's another scaffold below and to the right. Climb down it (down+jump) and the 1up is inside the box.
3: When you reach the worm in area 2, drop down to the left. The 1up is hidden on the tiny leftmost platform.
4: Hit the first danger sign on the right when you drop down to the final section (the next two signs contain health)

Hidden items: (attack to uncover them)
1: Destroy the fence in front of the upper-left door of the building.
2: On the roof directly above the upper-right door of the building.
3: Go right until you reach a signpost. The item is in the next tree.
4: When you get to a downward slope, the item is inside the second tree.
5: On the upper-right corner of the wooden scaffold.
6: Attack the wall below the scaffold.
7: In the tree on top of this wall.
8: Climb down the scaffold below this tree. It's on top of the stone post.
9: In the next tree after climbing back up.
Area 2:
10: Above the right-hand platform as you climb to the upper area.
11: Destroy the right-hand lamp in the first upper area (barely within double jump reach)
12: Before jumping up to the final platform, shoot the bottom left corner of it.
13: Destroy the lamp on the left of this platform. Jump on top of the truck to reach it.
14: Don't destroy the truck. Kill the last enemy to get the bounce weapon and use it to shoot the mini-slug in the lower window of the building before approaching it.
Area 3:
15: Inside the first plant inside the building.
16: Inside the first plant on the far right after dropping down.

You get an extra CG for completing the game with all the items and without using continues.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

can you give me the updated link? :D

OP
omegaism

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hidden 1ups:
1: Attack the signpost below the stairs at the start
2: After the area with a wooden scaffold, there's another scaffold below and to the right. Climb down it (down+jump) and the 1up is inside the box.
3: When you reach the worm in area 2, drop down to the left. The 1up is hidden on the tiny leftmost platform.
4: Hit the first danger sign on the right when you drop down to the final section (the next two signs contain health)

Hidden items: (attack to uncover them)
1: Destroy the fence in front of the upper-left door of the building.
2: On the roof directly above the upper-right door of the building.
3: Go right until you reach a signpost. The item is in the next tree.
4: When you get to a downward slope, the item is inside the second tree.
5: On the upper-right corner of the wooden scaffold.
6: Attack the wall below the scaffold.
7: In the tree on top of this wall.
8: Climb down the scaffold below this tree. It's on top of the stone post.
9: In the next tree after climbing back up.
Area 2:
10: Above the right-hand platform as you climb to the upper area.
11: Destroy the right-hand lamp in the first upper area (barely within double jump reach)
12: Before jumping up to the final platform, shoot the bottom left corner of it.
13: Destroy the lamp on the left of this platform. Jump on top of the truck to reach it.
14: Don't destroy the truck. Kill the last enemy to get the bounce weapon and use it to shoot the mini-slug in the lower window of the building before approaching it.
Area 3:
15: Inside the first plant inside the building.
16: Inside the first plant on the far right after dropping down.

You get an extra CG for completing the game with all the items and without using continues.
Thanks, I really needed that :D

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone post a screenshot of the special unlockable CG?

Status
Not open for further replies.