What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x15.8

Eh, I came into power in this section of the forum last week and have been forgetting to update it.
Owh... i'm sorry. I haven't been online for 3-4 weeks and the last time i was online the title stil said Slavemaker Revised 2.14 something something. So again i'm sorry for my previous comment :(

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, in a couple weeks Slavemaker2V16 will be out, and nearly everyone's leaning towards it being called Slavemaker 3 because of how many changes there are going into the new version. :)

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, in a couple weeks Slavemaker2V16 will be out, and nearly everyone's leaning towards it being called Slavemaker 3 because of how many changes there are going into the new version. :)
Like wich changes?
i realy wanna know.:confused:

kikun

Lurker
Reputation score

everything is on his forum

And you will also see some screens

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score

everything is on his forum

And you will also see some screens
Thanks a lot kikun now i realy can't wait until version 16
is released!!! :D

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Bump*

I rather not go thread digging ^^;

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

just click on reply at the top of the columns, it will then sort by amount of replys which this is very high on.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Headdesks*

I wish I knew that before I posted.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Although it isn't 3.0 (It's been decided that 2x16 is different enough from 2.0 to warrant a new main number), the developer has put up a development blog .

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

If you guys cruise around the SM forums, you may see I post there randomly (I even started my own thread! :D ). I'm working on developing on four slave girls, and a custom mod that would add on more 'bad ends' for female and herm slave makers. I started working on them a month or so ago, but when Cmac told everyone what the new version would include, I kinda had to stop to see what would come out.

I promise this post isn't as useless as my others, because I'm asking for help. Right now, I'm trying to find decent pictures to use, as well as some more scenarios to add in for the bad ending mod. If anyone has some ideas, please feel free to PM me or reply to this (if PA doesn't mind).

As for the girls I'm working on, I can't find a whole lot of pictures for the three main ones. I've resigned myself to this fact, so I'll be getting an artist friend to do this for me. However, the more pictures I find, the less I have to pay her; so, if anyone would like to help me find pictures of Mithra being violated... Please raise your hand.

And yes, when I get into a rough beta phase, I plan on releasing it here first for you guys.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I for one noticed you there, mainly because I liked your ideas for bad endings. I'll try and look around for pics, but I proobably won't be much better at it than you. At least I can say I tried though.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I think he's mainly looking for Mithra, because he's having a friend draw up the others.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

if that's the right chick then those might help :D

Attachments

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Phew... two days without internet is a harsh mistress indeed.

I'm using three Mithra - two I've codenamed 'Red' and 'White', based on their hair color (and because I don't have a name for them), and a third, who happens to be my recurring character, Kaila. They're all slaves shipped in from another continent, so rare that only widely known Slave Makers can train them. Since Cmac is making it possible to track stats from girl to girl in the new version, it'll be easy to set up a variable that makes the first girl, White, available when you hit a certain renown. Here's a quick bit of info on her...

Name: 'White'
Game title: Paladin in Training

Story: White is being trained as a City Guard, but expresses her wishes to continue her training as a Paladin. The SM finds out she was close to finish her holy training, but was accused of a crime and was forced into slavery because of it. You can either choose to train her as a City Guard, continue her training as a Paladin, or turn her into a common street thug.
Endings I have planned: City Guard, Palace Guard, Corrupt Guard; Paladin, Corrupted Paladin, Demon; Thug, Gang Leader; Cat-napped!
I have most images for her already, but still important ones are missing - mainly tentacle rape and abduction, pregnant pictures, and pictures for the classes she can take.

After training White, you get to train the next Mithra, Red. If you did a good job with White, the SM should have enough Renown to begin training the second cat.
Name: Red
Game Title: Cat Burglar
http://ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=3185
Story: Red was brought to the continent as a slave under false pretenses. She escapes custody, and the SM character actually begins training the cat girl by literally running into her as she escapes; she begs for the SM's help, and says she'll do whatever she needs to to get away from the authorities. The SM can choose to train her as a master thief, a high-ranking member of White's gang (only if she became the leader), or to become a vigilante; you can also choose to help her find the person who sent her to the continent, which will act as a backstory to the character, but is not required.
Endings planned: Master Thief (the SM gains bonus money from Red); Assassin; Uncanny Heroine, Crime fighter, Evil Villainess; Cat-napped Again!?
Images Needed: There are a lot of images I need here. All sex acts, and anything with tentacles, as well as just the normal pictures for daily actions.

And last but not least: Kaila. She has the most planning involved, and will probably have the most code. You can only train her after successfully training both Red and White.
Name: Kaila
Game Title: The Athletic Cat
Story: Kaila is a cat woman that the guards describe as a self-assured, very powerful monk. The only problem is... she doesn't talk - nor does she seem to remember being a monk. The SM is tasked with helping the girl learn to talk again, as well as remember her past, before training her to be a Personal Body Guard for her owner.
Endings Planned: Royal Bodyguard, Silent Guardian; Live-in Slave, Mute Pet, Assistant's Assistant; World Explorer, Mute Adventurer; Tentacle Controller, Cat-Napped...
Images Needed: Anything found is helpful.

With the three girls, there would also be a blond Mithra that Kaila has the option of falling in love with (ergo the Assistant's Assistant ending), but I have all the pictures for her. The 'Cat-Napped' endings are from when the cat girls are kidnapped through special events. If all three are kidnapped, the SM actually gets taken with Kaila, and a Bad End is presented. All three girls would have custom bad ends, as well as the other package I'm putting together, which has about 8 bad ends already.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

oh, i get why your having trouble, Mithra isn't a person is it..... 4-0?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mithra is a race of cat women from FFXI. And... what do you mean, 4-0?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

4-0? Do you have a count for silth as well?

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Its clear that doz has simply seen through your simple disguise pheonix... or should I say SILTH?! .... isn't phoenix spelled with an o before the e? Or am I missing something obvious. Also I only have slightly less respect for good modders than I do for game creaters themselves so bravo pheonix/silth.