What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey Lipucd, I edited 2 characters from RyonaSaga, they are in the .zip take a look and tell me what you think.
...If I said I enjoyed them ALLOT more then I should would that be a good enough answer?

Really good edits there! TBH, to a point where for nina you would THINK she was already like that!

Well next girl on the list I've come to decide will be Felicia ( even if she doesn't have allot of voice samples to work with... ), you think you'll be willing to do a few edits of her?

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool, thanks. Should I post them on Rsaga?

Sure, I can try to edit Felicia. I would like to add other characters to the game, but I don't understand where to put the pictures to get them to show up. Because I have A LOT of sprites now, ripped from various games (I went to the website you got them from). Some of the Ragnarok Online sprites would go perfectly as bad guys, but again I don't know how to align the sprites up the coordinates in the text files.

Nude Chun-Li would be an awesome addition too, have her sprites. Cammi also has some poses that could be edited into awesomeness very easily too.

For Felicia, if you have the same file as me, you might be able to use the 'wall climb' sprites for when she's getting it from behind. But then there are also 2 other poses that would look great for that too, I wonder if you can code more then one position per effect into the game?

Morgan and Lilith could also be edited into nudity pretty easily as well.

Well, anywho.

P.S. Yeah, Presea was VERY hard to edit, since her hair color is SOOO close to her skin color. The png doesn't have that many colors for me to use, sooo, it looks meh ; ; I am still working on making Celine topless. No ETA on that though, seems harder then the other 2 :p (Though I would _LOVE_ a full nude of Presea, she is one of my fav characters ever, but I am no where neer good enough to do that.) I really wish that douche didn't piss off the guy who runs VH, so I could post there more. They have a really good bb for posting their sprites and stuff ; ; Do your RyonaRPG friends have a site or bb for stuff like that too?

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i have a question i was looking on the site aika listed on page 1 as where to find ryonasaga but the file number he listed isnt there anymore. can someone suggest a download for ryonasaga? i dont think i have ever played the game at all.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

i have a question i was looking on the site aika listed on page 1 as where to find ryonasaga but the file number he listed isnt there anymore. can someone suggest a download for ryonasaga? i dont think i have ever played the game at all.
Ask Lipucd to compile his/her version with all of the character updates and stuff :)

(I still need to do that some day, I don't have nearly all of the new characters/updates and stuff yet, or at least point out which one on the list does have the most up to date stuff, I never learned to read moonspeak while I was in Japan...)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Most recent "complete" build

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

...Apparently I somehow MISSED to post about the english version here, mind you I need to DL a few files I misssed a while ago before I update this, but if you want the English version this is it.

Enjoy.

Cool, thanks. Should I post them on Rsaga?

Sure, I can try to edit Felicia. I would like to add other characters to the game, but I don't understand where to put the pictures to get them to show up. Because I have A LOT of sprites now, ripped from various games (I went to the website you got them from). Some of the Ragnarok Online sprites would go perfectly as bad guys, but again I don't know how to align the sprites up the coordinates in the text files.

Nude Chun-Li would be an awesome addition too, have her sprites. Cammi also has some poses that could be edited into awesomeness very easily too.

For Felicia, if you have the same file as me, you might be able to use the 'wall climb' sprites for when she's getting it from behind. But then there are also 2 other poses that would look great for that too, I wonder if you can code more then one position per effect into the game?

Morgan and Lilith could also be edited into nudity pretty easily as well.

Well, anywho.

P.S. Yeah, Presea was VERY hard to edit, since her hair color is SOOO close to her skin color. The png doesn't have that many colors for me to use, sooo, it looks meh ; ; I am still working on making Celine topless. No ETA on that though, seems harder then the other 2 :p (Though I would _LOVE_ a full nude of Presea, she is one of my fav characters ever, but I am no where neer good enough to do that.) I really wish that douche didn't piss off the guy who runs VH, so I could post there more. They have a really good bb for posting their sprites and stuff ; ; Do your RyonaRPG friends have a site or bb for stuff like that too?
For Felicia:
I sprite ripped her myself from Vampire Savior, but now that you said it...Her wall cling DOES look like it'll make a good animation, it'll just need a face edit. Otherwise I would say we would both be using the same "Files" as the only OTHER game you can get Felicia sprites is from is MvC2...Then again in my head I'm sitting here flipping a coin to if I want the normal White w/ Blue hair, or brown w/ violet hair...Heck I might do what I did with Q-Bee and have two again!

On RyonaRPG:
You might have notice on the uploader that sometimes people upload sprites to ask for help and tips on the BBS, you can go to the newest one from the main page. Yet they seem to slowly be moving away from RPG Maker and onto Game Maker using it for a new RPG styled game. So I'm not sure how helpful they would be ATM...

On Ryonasaga:
It SEEMS rather hard and complex, but in reality it's not. The hardest part is really just GETTING the sprites themselves. Everything else is just mundane. :p

Just make sure your using an art program that allows you to set the ruler by PIXELS, and then set them up in a 200x200 square format with the center of the sprite aligned to the 100x100 spot of said box. the pzdat info just counts for each "box", while the animation info requires you to label each "box". If you just do it in a 200x200 square inputting all of the info's a snap, but some people don't so hat MIGHT be the confusing part. Just took a good look at my Q-Bee(new) to get a grasp of things, I think I even left in my cliff notes on how each number works for the process.

THEN AGAIN: If you still are having issues and you rather not be bothered, just send me all the sprites and tell me what is for said animation and I'll have it all ready a day or two later. ;)

On VH:
Yeah, it's another MUGEN all over again...This time because people didn't know how to keep there head's low and had to anger the creators...Then again it was more then Americans screwing around it seems because he IP blocked everyone BUT a few exceptions...Meaning the JP's might have also had some foul play in this.

Well once I sit down and decide on what of the two Felicia color's I'll do first I'll give you a heads up...I'll chances are know by the end of today ( ITT: 24 hours from now ). Again if you want someone in and got the sprites but just can't grasp how to do the rest I can sit down and do so ( because for me it's rather easy ^^; ). Take care till then!

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

On VH:
Yeah, it's another MUGEN all over again...This time because people didn't know how to keep there head's low and had to anger the creators...Then again it was more then Americans screwing around it seems because he IP blocked everyone BUT a few exceptions...Meaning the JP's might have also had some foul play in this.
What happened? >.>

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

What happened? >.>
People asking for material.

Simple as that. When begger's beg, it's not just once or twice, it till they get whatever they don't have and even ONCE they get it they'll beg if even the SMALLEST change has been done towards it...

This pisses anyone off regardless of culture, but JP already are known not to be big on a social scale, then add in people who are just outright rude and well...

You get what's happened to VH and MUGEN...And JP's are not one's to make up...

ALSO:
Decided on Felicia's color. Will be using Brown fur w/ violet hair. Added a sprite to show you what the color is.

Attachments

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a new version of Anis available, however in an attempt to pacify the overseas community, I will not be posting it here. Please contact me privately should you desire the new version.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

People asking for material.

Simple as that. When begger's beg, it's not just once or twice, it till they get whatever they don't have and even ONCE they get it they'll beg if even the SMALLEST change has been done towards it...

This pisses anyone off regardless of culture, but JP already are known not to be big on a social scale, then add in people who are just outright rude and well...

You get what's happened to VH and MUGEN...And JP's are not one's to make up...
Ahhh. I see. Yeah, that's understandable.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a new version of Anis available, however in an attempt to pacify the overseas community, I will not be posting it here. Please contact me privately should you desire the new version.
I doubt that they read the ULMF forums...

But, on that note:

Newest VH. I didn't find it, nor did I upload it. But it's there if anyone is interested. (Seriously, do those douches really think they are going to stop it from getting into NA hands by banning our IP's? Bah, it's just annoying that 1 or 2 people make it so no-one can now help or contribute besides a select few. HAH, some of the new animations added to the game were made by NA's in the iBB for VH... *shakes head* Whatever.)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I doubt that they read the ULMF forums...

But, on that note:

Newest VH. I didn't find it, nor did I upload it. But it's there if anyone is interested. (Seriously, do those douches really think they are going to stop it from getting into NA hands by banning our IP's? Bah, it's just annoying that 1 or 2 people make it so no-one can now help or contribute besides a select few. HAH, some of the new animations added to the game were made by NA's in the iBB for VH... *shakes head* Whatever.)
Newest thing I like was the large slime boss. Then again I just kinda go for anything with slime...so...yeah...

I'll admit though that they have come rather far with this project though, two citys now, and allot of missions.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Newest thing I like was the large slime boss. Then again I just kinda go for anything with slime...so...yeah...

I'll admit though that they have come rather far with this project though, two citys now, and allot of missions.
Agreed. Much love to them.

Oh yeah, and slliiimmeeee. <3

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'm having trouble translating VH. What do I need exactly? Atlas and AGTH right?

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Many thanks for the new version of VH!

So I went and let my copy of Atlas trial run out, am I just SOL now? Or does anyone have any tips?

Reputation score

Hey, I know i'm kind of late joining the party here, but are there copies of the RM2K and RM2K3 RTP files on some site other than the one posted before? My downloads from there keep timing out.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

VH and Anis updated once more. Once again, PM me if you want the new versions. (Apparently the people in the wiki are unaware as no one's publicly posted it yet.)

Edit: (Slight note, I don't have the latest VH yet, although I am currently in the middle of getting it. I DO have Anis already though...)

Last edited:
Reputation score

Hey guys, long time lurker and decided to make an account. Maybe something is screwed up with my computer, but I can't get the controls for RPG Maker to work, specifically while playing VH. I have no directional control. I know some buttons that make the menu pop up, and alt allows me to continue from new game, aside from that, nothing works. :/ Help please.

Reputation score

If you've never played RPGMaker before, the controls are as follows:

Of course, the directional keys are used for moving around, and also for selecting menu items. 'Z' or Enter are used as an Action button, and 'X' or Esc are used as a Cancel button.

If you knew all that, then I have misunderstood the problem, have no idea what could be wrong and can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.