What's new

ACT [Linemarvel] Demon Girl

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
I think everyone here knows what this is but...

Here's the .swf file for anyone who wants it.

Basic information:
Demon Girl is a (THE) run-or-rape game made by Linemarvel. You travel in a linear path from point A to point B, dodging various monsters from Hell. You have two pieces of clothing that come off when hit once by enemies. After it comes off, any subsequent enemies that run into that part of the body will put you through a rape animation. Each level introduces a new enemy, except the fourth level, where the ground tentacle enemy gains a new property.

There are three bars on the UI. Top one is how much you've travelled vs how much more you need to travel to reach the end of the stage. Middle bar is an orgasm meter that fills as you're raped. If it fills up entirely, it resets, but your energy bar takes a huge drop. The energy bar is essentially your life bar. As you get raped, you lose energy. If you hit 0 energy, you lose.

There's also a reaper behind you at every level. He moves at a relatively slow pace, but if he touches you, it's an instant game over.

There's a gallery that unlocks when you beat the game on normal. Hard mode exists solely as a challenge, as is the gauntlet mode.

Controls:
Arrow keys - Move forward, backwards, duck, and fly.
Space/right Ctrl - Shoot a fire wall that kills any enemy on screen. If being attacked, mash to struggle out.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Demon Girl

So what exactly is the premise of this "Demon Girl" game? I am titling it correctly yes? Does she haunt people, or maybe posses the sexually promiscuous? I'd like to know more before downloading this game, thanks!

^_^

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I too have not yet downloaded said game onto my desktop computer. However, from what I have heard, this game seems to involve carrots. Quite the attention-grabber, wouldn't you say?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes I believe I've heard of this game. I think it's by that Linemarvel fellow you know the one who has that forum full of crazy people dedicated to his works.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes I believe I've heard of this game. I think it's by that Linemarvel fellow you know the one who has that forum full of crazy people dedicated to his works.
Nope, that's Mario

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

Linemarvin, dmronny, his name is Linemarvin.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes how silly of me to forget that, my bad.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

OHH, this is one of Linemarvin's games? I am sure it will be good then, I must download it at once.

Cactys

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember playing this as a kid, I think. Oh, the memories! I remember getting the little flower, and shooting fireballs or something.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I remember playing this as a kid, I think. Oh, the memories! I remember getting the little flower, and shooting fireballs or something.
I think you'r confusing this with the Legend of Zelda. I'm almost certain that Demon Girl is the game where you play a spiky blonde haired angsty teen with a huge sword.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think you'r confusing this with the Legend of Zelda. I'm almost certain that Demon Girl is the game where you play a spiky blonde haired angsty teen with a huge sword.
And that just about qualifies every Final Fantasy game and most jrpg's.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

xD Indeed, but it doesnt stop me from playing them every goddamn time.

The only three JRPG's I've played that isnt like that in the last few years is FFT (you play someone who's all about justice and getting his sister back), FFTA (you basically play a villain xD) and Disagaea (again, you play what most would consider a self-centered villain/anti-hero)

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

FFTA2 is also fairly non standard, in that it doesn't really HAVE a storyline. I'm not claiming this is a good thing (in fact that royally ticked me off), just a thing.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It has a loose storyline, after all you're playing to get back to your own world. I'm currently playing through it now, cant remember how far I'm in it, though Im in fluorgis and I'm about lv.38

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

I dunno - comparing FFT and FFTA2...I mean, on one you have betrayal, conspiracies, war for the crown.

Ont he other you have "You're ina book kid! Just keep exploring and it'll all work out!"

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

demon girl is a pretty cool guy, eh dodges tentacles and doesnt afraid of anything.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This has got to be the coolest topic ever made.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

demon girl is a pretty cool guy, eh dodges tentacles and doesnt afraid of anything.
No no no, you are thinking of the Jungle Girl guy. The guy you are talking about is too Emo to be cool.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I dunno - comparing FFT and FFTA2...I mean, on one you have betrayal, conspiracies, war for the crown.

Ont he other you have "You're ina book kid! Just keep exploring and it'll all work out!"
Lol, the book is only a transporter, the Ivalice you spend your time in the game is the same Ivalice that FF12 and FFT is set in.