What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [星の夢] Farming Life / Farming Life ~牛飼い少女とHな牧場生活~ RE179542 RJ179542

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's another Hoshi no Yume game, coming out mid July.

Unlike the previous farming game, this time you play as a guy with 2 girls you can go for. Also instead of growing vegetables you milk/take care of cows.

As usual it has both of the NTR tags (netorare and netori) although I can see the netorare from possibly the childhood friend marrying someone else, I can't be sure of the netori part.

Unless by netori the author plan to let you take the childhood friend back even after she's married (after all she kinda obvious likes you)

And from skimming through author's blog, you CAN have both heroines this time...the 3P cg is going to be interesting cuz...
Apparently the childhood friend's CGs are done by a partner of the group, so there's 2 artstyle in this one.

On one hand, it's Hoshi no Yume, on the other hand, it seems they're aiming for something slightly different this time...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [星の夢] Farming Life ~牛飼い少女とHな牧場生活~

Welp, I know I wont be playing this when it comes out. NTR and things like are not something I like, so meh. I'm sure ya'll like it, so lemme know how it is when it comes out.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, something like Netorare Stardew Valley would have been glorious ! :p
Well, seeing the price, it would surely be something simple, and I hope good too :)

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's got impregnation so I'm down

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I hope those cows get fat and give more then 1 cow per birth, that way we won't have to spend money to purchase new cows. :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I think I pretty much did all the mechanic stuffs in the trial.

For the girls, you can give them one gift a day (items with present tag in the description), if it's something they really like they'll have different reaction compare to normal ones.
You can only gift during the morning.
The item shop's random merchandise sometimes will include gifts, and you can find gift randomly from the sparkle out in the field.

In the right side of the town, you can buy scroll items that let you buy a cow from behind the building (2 type of scroll + 1-2 stars), it uses up a scroll when you take the cow.
You can then take the cow out into the field, where walking on grass give exp (both to you and the cows)
Shift + A to attack, though I recommend avoid fighting the bat in general.
There's 2 type of cows, milk cow and meat cow (white and brown respectively)
When you've leveld the cow enough, you can talk to the middle NPC on the right counter of the building you bought them, this will 'grade' the cow based on the level/stars of it. Milk cow can then be put on the spots at your farm and you can milk them daily (you'll need to feed them grasses to up the amount/quality of milk you can get and recharge their energy)
Meat cow on the other hand became an item that you can go sell to merchants.

Minus the rumor about the childhood friend's parents looking for marriage partner in the story, there's 0 NTR elements so far. (then again the story progress also stops at that point)

p.s. I don't recommend taking any milk cow in the demo, there's a bug where you 'get exp' while walking in town, but this pop up notification similar to picking up item so your screen is filled with messages of you getting exp.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's out.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This makes the Harvest Moon fan in me happy. Def checking it out.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Link on A-S

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i have maega link

licuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's on nyaa too.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, this turned out to be another cheap NTR game? Y'know, as in, the author just put ntr tag in it, even thought the ntr content's pretty small.

Ahhh, when will there be another great NTR game a la Shadowcore and Cirlce Gyu!'s games?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, this turned out to be another cheap NTR game? Y'know, as in, the author just put ntr tag in it, even thought the ntr content's pretty small.

Ahhh, when will there be another great NTR game a la Shadowcore and Cirlce Gyu!'s games?
NTR is being abused as a tag these days, since it has become really popular in the recent years. I'd imagine that means most of the products featuring it have much lower quality than what they used to, since the main reason someone would resort to a popular trend is to make easy money.

You can always hope something else becomes popular after a point, so that only the hardcore NTR devs remain in the scene, and create high-quality games around the particular fetish ;p

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NTR is being abused as a tag these days, since it has become really popular in the recent years. I'd imagine that means most of the products featuring it have much lower quality than what they used to, since the main reason someone would resort to a popular trend is to make easy money.

You can always hope something else becomes popular after a point, so that only the hardcore NTR devs remain in the scene, and create high-quality games around the particular fetish ;p
It's sad to say, but this is true. It's just like the RPG tag. Devs are labeling their games RPG even though it's clearly a VN just to get those first handful of buyers. NTR has become the same but that should have been obvious. Before hand we had something like one NTR game every 3 to 6 months...now they are out at least 3-5 a week.

Unfortunately, if you're a NTR fan your best bet until this fazes out is just stick with VNs. They are getting kinda saturated too with the NTR theme but even the poorly made ones are 3 times better than the RPGs lately.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that it's bugged. After failing a cow exhibition game halts - just before any ntr can happen (probably).

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to win cow competition anyway.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You probably need to buy a 5 star cow that would get A class evaluation (not that I've tried).

Edit. After buying a 5 star cow you need to drag it through grasses, while avoiding bats (combat for some reason doesn't work properly, so it's only way to get experience and increase a cow level).

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, as an ntr fan it's always sad when it's just fake advertisement, because the game features something vaguely resembling cheating (and it's not even ntr, just cheating).

They don't understand that adding the tag will just disappoint people having that fetish...

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How to win cow competition anyway.
I tried it, level up your cow, i dont know what cut off point is for winning but my lv 20 3-stars cow won.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So is this game just walking around with a few cows in tow? It doesn't seem like much else is happening.

Heh, you can buy a cow for 1000 and then just turn around, evaluate it and sell it for 4000 without leveling it up.

ETA: Ok, spent almost 2 hours with this and the pacing is glacially slow. All I've seen is one "oops, didn't realize you were bathing" scene in that time. Kinda odd, their earlier games weren't like this at all.

Last edited: