What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

shikiyoku

Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

How is everyone getting the text from the game? Tried using AGTH but not everything is captured, skips some characters every now and then.

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

How is everyone getting the text from the game? Tried using AGTH but not everything is captured, skips some characters every now and then.
Code:
agth.exe /PNGame.exe /HB*0@493E75
...is a universal command to hook all games based on Wolf RPG Editor ver.2.10, such as this one.
Wolf RPG ver.2.10 Game.exe compilation/modification date should be 2013-08-02 (if the game dev didn't modify the timestamp) and file size must be around 3.53 MB (3616 KB).

Start Game.exe first, then hook it with AGTH using the command above and switch to the correct UserHookB thread if need be.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't realize the darker than grey legal area of Shota games in the US. I apologize but I don't want to risk getting in legal trouble over a game and have removed my translation thread.
Can't you at least post what you have done already?

That's also a pretty shitty excuse. Fakku has been selling Shota in the US for quite some time now without issue.

Last edited:

thetriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that my version is outdated. So I guess someone else needs to step up and share with everyone instead. I'm no longer sending out links.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^ ... ;)

Thank You for your services thus far, nevertheless! *tips hat*

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well its been a super long has the game been fully translated yet?

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just use a proxy and a throwaway account and do a drive-by MEGA drop if your that concerned with getting van'd. But I've never heard of anyone getting van'd for games.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well its been a super long has the game been fully translated yet?
Doubt so. At least I haven't seen anymore attempts at translating the game.

It also really sucks that the excessm doesn't seem to put out much content at the moment. His Twitter is just full with food posts.
There's only hoping that he's secretly working on a new project, but maybe he's just on a (well-deserved mind you) hiatus.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Doubt so. At least I haven't seen anymore attempts at translating the game.

It also really sucks that the excessm doesn't seem to put out much content at the moment. His Twitter is just full with food posts.
There's only hoping that he's secretly working on a new project, but maybe he's just on a (well-deserved mind you) hiatus.
well that sad i was finally able to get wolf rpg editor to work and for me the main story with lost events are in English well not the best English since i was using google translate since the main story done may as well try and do everything else with google translate then after that someone else can take the crappy English translation and make it better if i ever finish this all i have to say is i change the main chr name since his original name was rest i thing and putting a real name where rest was change the sentences when i translated them with google.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His Twitter is just full with food posts.
Noticed that too, didja? "Man, this guy sure loves food" was my immediate thought, too.

On his blog, he did seem to tease adding his mascot character to the game in the next update.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well that sad i was finally able to get wolf rpg editor to work and for me the main story with lost events are in English well not the best English since i was using google translate since the main story done may as well try and do everything else with google translate then after that someone else can take the crappy English translation and make it better if i ever finish this all i have to say is i change the main chr name since his original name was rest i thing and putting a real name where rest was change the sentences when i translated them with google.
Crappy english is ok with me, can you share it, thanks :)

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind crappy Google Translate English.
It's enough to at least understand what is going in the game. (you know, besides the obvious)

Noticed that too, didja? "Man, this guy sure loves food" was my immediate thought, too.

On his blog, he did seem to tease adding his mascot character to the game in the next update.
He sure does. Altough some of the stuff does look delicious.

You think there's still gonna be an update after all this time? Looked more like a mockup just for shits'n'giggles.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd be happy with any translation that let me distinguish the weapons/gear apart from one another.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well if you want to know everything i translated for now its full main story with lost events all the information text from all towns quest are all in English except for there events if there talking the only two quest i did where the ones that show up with lost events in library the bathroom one and the inn level reset one for now im finishing the weapons and armor also some quest text are off the screen i think its because there English translation is longer then there original

ps. just so you people know im translation the game with wolf rpg editor
that how the game was made so when im done translating the game you wont be patching your game you have to copy and paste over your basicdata folder when you extract the game and replace it with my translated game ver basicdata. when i try that at first the game wouldn't run when i removed the data.wolf i extracted but once i renamed the data.wolf folder you got from extracting data.wolf into data the game run after that i replaced the basicdata folder inside of renamed data folder with my translation basicdata folder the game was in english

in cast you didint get what i meant in game folder you see a data.wolf you extract that with a program that can extract wolf files that will make a zip file named wolf.data you unzip that and renamed it to just data make sure you remove the original data.wolf you extracted then open your new data folder inside you see a folder named basicdata witch you will replace it with my basicdata then the game should be in english i tested that on a fresh copy of the game that i just extracted and the game was in english

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The last person who posted a machine translation of this game which broke just before the 3rd city used delta patcher lite to patch the data folder into a translated data folder

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well just finished weapons and armor so in total i did the full story with lost events town information quests Details weapons armors items if you dont really care about the rest of the small stuff like events for some quests and those sexy things they say when they grab you tell me where and how to upload the stuff i translated i may finish the rest later but there other game i really want to know what's the story about

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well just finished weapons and armor so in total i did the full story with lost events town information quests Details weapons armors items if you dont really care about the rest of the small stuff like events for some quests and those sexy things they say when they grab you tell me where and how to upload the stuff i translated i may finish the rest later but there other game i really want to know what's the story about
you can upload it on megaupload, it's free

Just post anything you have done until now, thanks you :)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can upload it on megaupload, it's free

Just post anything you have done until now, thanks you :)
in a text file, mega has this page in the list.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

make a text file and post that or just pm it?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd be happy with any translation that let me distinguish the weapons/gear apart from one another.
Same. Though I can navigate with some difficulty and some memorization, menu translations would be more than enough for me.

make a text file and post that or just pm it?
He means to attach a .txt file containing a link to the download rather post a direct link. Mega likes to scan these forums and delete files shared here.

Last edited: